'Q-ANON' Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-op From 1920s Known as 'Operation Trust'

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I suppose that anyone with have a brain cell already suspected this...

"Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover.

Here's an except on the "Trust" operation from pages 13-14 of Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn's book, "New Lies for Old":

3c566321cf987aae.jpg

Many of the neocons in our government are the literal descendants of Trotskyites, so it's not out of the question they'd pull the same trick twice.

The Biden administration is now plotting to use the events of Jan 6 to justify PATRIOT Act 2.0 which aims to criminalize all dissent as domestic terrorism.

Their neo-Bolshevik revolution is almost complete.

Continued - 'Q-ANON' Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-op From 1920S Known as 'Operation Trust'

“The Biden administration is now plotting to use the events of Jan 6 to justify PATRIOT Act 2.0 which aims to criminalize all dissent as domestic terrorism.” ibid

This is a lie from an unreliable source.

There is no 'plot' to 'criminalize' all dissent as 'domestic terrorism.'

I suppose that anyone with have a brain cell already suspected this...

"Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover.

Here's an except on the "Trust" operation from pages 13-14 of Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn's book, "New Lies for Old":

3c566321cf987aae.jpg

Many of the neocons in our government are the literal descendants of Trotskyites, so it's not out of the question they'd pull the same trick twice.

The Biden administration is now plotting to use the events of Jan 6 to justify PATRIOT Act 2.0 which aims to criminalize all dissent as domestic terrorism.

Their neo-Bolshevik revolution is almost complete.

Continued - 'Q-ANON' Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-op From 1920S Known as 'Operation Trust'

I think you're right on.

“The Biden administration is now plotting to use the events of Jan 6 to justify PATRIOT Act 2.0 which aims to criminalize all dissent as domestic terrorism.” ibid

There isn't if you have your head buried down to the inner core.

Where do folks get this BS from?

Then you are not paying the least bit of attention.

In 2016, Pelosi, Schumer and other elected officials used the phrase "stolen election" repeatedly in 2016... Pelosi - IN SESSION - called Donald Trump "illegitimate". Other Democrats, including prominent senior members, called for Trumps impeachment BEFORE HE EVEN STEPPED INTO OFFICE.
These post are still on Twitter/Facebook.
Twitter/Facebook did NOTHING to those post.
Fast forward to today. And big tech is on a rampage of censoring/filtering out post that question Biden's election.

Wake the fuck up.

So it's an old Russian psy-ops scheme... but the world leader who worked for the KGB is not behind it?

Am I understanding this theory correctly?

From Wikipedia's article on Operation Trust:

Operation Trust was a counterintelligence operation of the State Political Directorate (GPU) of the Soviet Union. The operation, which was set up by GPU's predecessor Cheka, ran from 1921 to 1926, set up a fake anti-Bolshevik resistance organization, "Monarchist Union of Central Russia", MUCR, in order to help the OGPU identify real monarchists and anti-Bolsheviks. The created front company was called the Moscow Municipal Credit Association.

[...]
The one Western historian who had limited access to the Trust files, John Costello, reported that they comprised thirty-seven volumes and were such a bewildering welter of double-agents, changed code names, and interlocking deception operations with "the complexity of a symphonic score", that Russian historians from the Intelligence Service had difficulty separating fact from fantasy.

That sounds like the Confucius-style nonsense put out by Q-Anon.

At least with Q-Anon mainstream conservatives dont take it seriously.
At all.
In fact, if it wasn't for liberal media foaming-at-the-mouth about them - we would hardly know who they are.
NOT TRUE for Antifa/BLM. Equally destructive/divisive groups - but liberals shower them with praise and money.

So which is worse?

I have no doubt that certain corrupt powers use the same tricks over and over through the years, such as creating "controlled opposition", false flags, etc. To me it was obvious that Q is a pysop, and I've been amazed at how many people jumped on that bandwagon. I guess it's because the most powerful lies are lies mixed with truth, which is what these psyops do.

The worst part is, so much damage has been done to actual movements for truth, and now it's like crying wolf. Now it seems that anyone who questions official government narratives is attacked, marginalized and called a "crazy conspiracy theorist", when in reality the corruption and subversion is far worse than most people realize. But of course destroying actual truth movements was their goal in the first place. Mission accomplished. :rolleyes-41:

I've posted this a few times before, but I'll post it again, it's a great quote by Whitney Webb on Q:

geqpb1bv3fc51-1.jpg

I have no doubt that certain corrupt powers use the same tricks over and over through the years, such as creating "controlled opposition", false flags, etc. To me it was obvious that Q is a pysop, and I've been amazed at how many people jumped on that bandwagon. I guess it's because the most powerful lies are lies mixed with truth, which is what these psyops do.

The worst part is, so much damage has been done to actual movements for truth, and now it's like crying wolf. Now it seems that anyone who questions official government narratives is attacked, marginalized and called a "crazy conspiracy theorist", when in reality the corruption and subversion is far worse than most people realize. But of course destroying actual truth movements was their goal in the first place. Mission accomplished. :rolleyes-41:

I've posted this a few times before, but I'll post it again, it's a great quote by Whitney Webb on Q:

geqpb1bv3fc51-1.jpg

I dunno. The truth has a way of always coming back and biting naysayers in the rear end.

Forum List

Back