QAnon leader outed for inappropriate relationship with minor, report says

Predictably, the GQPers have to jump in to deflect and attack.

They're very touchy. For good reason.
Deflect and attack?

Nope, no one here supports him. You won’t see us defending him.

What we will defend is this attack on us, as if we ever supported this guy. Or this idea that just because he supports some of the same ideology as the right, that means we somehow support sex with minors. Did he ever publicly say sex with minors was okay? Have we?

The left defend groomers, drag shows for kids, transgender surgeries for minors, and you lefties support that. We are the ones fighting groomers.

It's just another made up word, like 'homophobic' and 'transphobic'. It's aimed at making a lot of dumbass useful idiots feel like 'insiders n stuff' with their own Speshul dog whistles and lingo.
You do know that all words are "made up" dont you ? Thats how language evolves.

No kidding, poster 22lc?
"100 billion"?
I had not heard that.
Where did you?
Please share.

-------------------------------------------------------

And that, good poster Tainant, is a conundrum.
But, and it must be said....you are Welsh.
And thus cannot understand the affection Americans have for fat folks who can't get laid.
Our sympathies for them lead to other more accomplished American to extend the grace of believing the incels are sincere, diligent, and responsible. After all, they ain't being distracted by a galpal telling them to take a shower, to iron their shirts, have better hygiene, quit eating all those Cheetos.

arent
So, without all those distractions we should expect our resident incels to ...to.....well, to keep their word.

No?
Women are such a civilising influence. Check out the thread about the US womens football team if you want to see incel in its full glory.

This will be a blow to the true believers.

As a self confessed Qnut I have to ask if this character was in a position to hamper the important work of Q in uncovering the thousands of paedo rings that plague us ?

I think we should be told.

Hardly. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

No one ever said that conservatives are all sinless- the only conservative that was without sin was Jesus H. Christ Himself.

The difference is that libs pretend that things like paedophilia and pederasty aren't sins at all, but are normal protected activities.

Lib groups like NAMBLA and the Gay-Straight Alliance actually encourage abhorrent behavior like this Godlewski fellow is accused of. Notice how Godlewski didn't try and say "he was born this way" and can't help himself? That's what a lib would do.

No one ever said that conservatives are all sinless- the only conservative that was without sin was Jesus H. Christ Himself.

Jesus was a radical liberal.

The difference is that libs pretend that things like paedophilia and pederasty aren't sins at all, but are normal protected activities.

Projection.

Lib groups like NAMBLA and the Gay-Straight Alliance actually encourage abhorrent behavior like this Godlewski fellow is accused of. Notice how Godlewski didn't try and say "he was born this way" and can't help himself? That's what a lib would do.

Wishful thinking on the part of pedo-obsessed rightists who can’t recognize that NAMBLA, a group that at it’s “height” never had more than a few thousand members and is now defunct, was never supported by anyone beyond a fringe. By your logic, a Con would just lower the age of marriage.

Fact is, NO ONE supports this kind of crap but it certainly feeds the base.

Q is a nonce !!
You couldnt make it up.

the only conservative that was without sin was Jesus H. Christ Himself.
Oh boy, now there is a ripe plum to consider.
Without sin? Ever? You mean JHChrist never coveted something a neighbor had....you know, like a nicer saw, more comfortable hammer, flirty daughter?
Color me skeptical.

And then, JHChrist was a "conservative"?
No kidding? How would you know? What about giving all that free fishes & loaves to people who didn't earn it?
What about all that healing stuff.....to people who wouldn't pay for it?

Methinks the PolishPrince really knows very little about that guy, JHChrist.
Polish Prince.....I could be persuaded.....is just making it up. Fake it to make it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

libs pretend that things like paedophilia and pederasty aren't sins at all,
Well, PollishPrince, I have read on this very forum that whenever we see "groomer", "Pedophile", etc. ..... well, we have the defining tell on who is a QAnon nutjob.

ps....how is your campaign with the Lizard People going? Got 'em trained on those Space Lasers yet?

Jesus was a radical liberal.

Where did you get that idea? Where did Christ advocate for massive government programs for healthcare? Or advocate for Gay Marriage and Abortion? or accuse Tiberius of colluding with the Parthians?

Regarding the loaves and fishes story. It wasnt something that he was forced to do at gunpoint by a fascist government.
He did it out of a sense of charity. Because he was a conservative.

And I am positive that JC was savvy enough to divide the deserving from the undeserving poor.

Same as that virtue signalling Samaritan guy. He wasnt forced to help. He did it because he was a good guy.

Lib SJW types just dont understand Christianity.

Where did you get that idea? Where did Christ advocate for massive government programs for healthcare? Or advocate for Gay Marriage and Abortion? or accuse Tiberius of colluding with the Parthians?
He advocated for the poor and marginalized, railed against the rich, firgave sinners, and accepted all into his fold. He said render unto Ceasar what is Ceasars. Doesn't sound like today's conservatives to me.

As a self confessed Qnut I have to ask if this character was in a position to hamper the important work of Q in uncovering the thousands of paedo rings that plague us ?

So now, not only is there an actual Qanon, but their are a slew of leaders too? Whatever.

He advocated for the poor and marginalized, railed against the rich, firgave sinners, and accepted all into his fold. He said render unto Ceasar what is Ceasars. Doesn't sound like today's conservatives to me.
Im sure that he would have hated Trannys reading childrens stories though. That would have boiled his piss.

He forgave sinners WHEN THEY REPENTED. Libs don't believe in forgiving anyone, and they are never sorry for what they do. Libs still have forgiven the Confederates- the last who died 70 years ago.

If he's guilty, fry him. Why is this a fucking partisan issue?

He forgave sinners WHEN THEY REPENTED. Libs don't believe in forgiving anyone, and they are never sorry for what they do. Libs still have forgiven the Confederates- the last who died 70 years ago.

“Forgive them, Father, for they do not know what they do” (Luke 23:34)

Either way…his was an open ministry. He did not judge the poor for their poverty, made no mention of skin color, cared nothing about their citizenship status.

Every time....every time...their accusations end up being con-fessions.

In other words, the "QAnon conspiracy" is itself a conspiracy theory that Democrats pretend is real.
Q is an anonymous poster who gained popularity through cryptic messages on message boards. Started on 4 Chan and then moved to 8 Chan. Anons are a network of followers that analyze and discuss Qs messages. There are many Fiume gators and docuseries showing details of the movement. Check one of them out. It’s wild stuff

Forum List

Back