qanon Fans Push Back Trump’s ‘Real Inauguration’ To Later This Month After ‘False Flag’ March 4 Date A Bust At Capitol

When the qanon belief in the lie that trump would be inaugurated on March 4th was a bust, the qanon people said that the real date trump will be inaugurated is March 20th.

Today is March 20th.

Where's the inauguration?

None of the so called predictions of the qanon people have actually happened. They all are revealed as the lies they are.

When will the qanon people wake up and realize they are being manipulated and lied to?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Maybe it will happen all real quick 'n stuff.

Or they'll just come up with another day, and the fundraising will continue.

One of the two.

It's incredible how the qanon people on this board and in our nation can actually believe what the "q" messages are. They're in "code" so they can mean just about anything.

Meanwhile none of the conspiracies and predictions that qanon people insist are real, are actually real or anywhere near reality. They are all fake and lies.

Yet they run back to the liars begging to lap up more of the lies.
Remember that many conservatives – likely most – don’t believe in the Q nonsense.

But they support it nonetheless and propagate the lies and conspiracy theories because they believe doing so undermines the political process, spreads division and discord among the people to the political advantage of Republicans, and deflects from real issues that the nation must deal with.

For example, conservatives would much rather have the national discourse be about the most recent Q conspiracy theory than the national discourse being about the fact that the deficit sky-rocketed during Republican rule.

But they support it nonetheless and propagate the lies and conspiracy theories

Bullshit. The entire Democratic Party is a gigantic, organized, crime, syndicate that constantly screws the American people and dumbfucks like you support them. Amazing.

Hard to say WHAT'S going on in your heads.

From the guy that doesn't believe in equal application of law.
Quote me, please.

You guys never do. You just make it up.

I'll wait here.

Your outrage flows in only one direction. You want Trump investigated and prosecuted but are happy to give Hillary, Biden, etc., a pass. As I said, you don't believe in law because you don't believe in the equal application of law. You support a kangaroo court and a banana republic, you and the rest of your leftist comrades.

---
QAnon, a far-right conspiracy theory about “deep state elites” has extensive support among Republican voters. One in three Republicans (33%) believe that the QAnon theory is mostly true. Another 23% of Republicans say that some parts of the QAnon conspiracy are true.
---

So, 56% of Republicans are Qtards in some way. When they say Q isn't a thing, they're generally lying outright. The first rule of being a Qtard is you don't talk about being a Qtard with normal people. You tell them there's never been any such thing, and that it's all a liberal conspiracy. After that, you babble the Q-propaganda, but you pretend it's not Q-propaganda.

They have nothing to do with the left.

Your leftist masters elevated Qanon to be far bigger than what they actually are while remaining mute on the nefarious actions of antifa and BLM, whose activities are FAR more violent, dangerous, destructive, and deadly. The fact is, you don't have a problem with violence, murder, and destruction as long as they have that "D" by their name. Yea, you're such a true follower of Christ.

Your leftist masters elevated Qanon to be far bigger than what they actually are while remaining mute on the nefarious actions of antifa and BLM, whose activities are FAR more violent, dangerous, destructive, and deadly. The fact is, you don't have a problem with violence, murder, and destruction as long as they have that "D" by their name. Yea, you're such a true follower of Christ.

I have told you repeatedly that vandals, looters, arsonists and anyone who is violent should be arrested. Why do you lie so persistently?

Hard to say WHAT'S going on in your heads.

From the guy that doesn't believe in equal application of law.
Quote me, please.

You guys never do. You just make it up.

I'll wait here.

Your outrage flows in only one direction. You want Trump investigated and prosecuted but are happy to give Hillary, Biden, etc., a pass. As I said, you don't believe in law because you don't believe in the equal application of law. You support a kangaroo court and a banana republic, you and the rest of your leftist comrades.
More accusations, still no quotes. Not one.

That's okay, I'm used to this from you guys. That's one of the reasons I don't take you seriously.

The first rule of being a Qtard is you don't talk about being a Qtard with normal people. You tell them there's never been any such thing, and that it's all a liberal conspiracy. After that, you babble the Q-propaganda, but you pretend it's not Q-propaganda.
100% correct. I called out my insane uncle for this. He still won't admit it, even after repeating, verbatim, the QAnon conspiracy fairy tale and insisting it is true. It is very odd behavior, and no doubt it has seeped into other aspects of his life. It's like an acquired mental illness.

I have told you repeatedly that vandals, looters, arsonists and anyone who is violent should be arrested. Why do you lie so persistently?

I didn't lie. You harp on and on about Qanon and remain mute about actual terrorist organizations in America.

What is QAnon? What does WWG1WGA mean? The conspiracy ...

Nov 24, 2020 · What started as a fringe movement among President Trump's supporters, confined to the shadier corners of the internet, has taken a mainstream turn. The QAnon conspiracy theory started on 4chan, the...

Post Trump QAnon conspiracy side effects divide families ...
2 days ago · Once dismissed as a crackpot belief system undeserving of serious attention, QAnon has emerged as a national security priority in the wake of the Jan. 6 …

Forum List

Back