qanon Fans Push Back Trump’s ‘Real Inauguration’ To Later This Month After ‘False Flag’ March 4 Date A Bust At Capitol

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
When the qanon belief in the lie that trump would be inaugurated on March 4th was a bust, the qanon people said that the real date trump will be inaugurated is March 20th.

Today is March 20th.

Where's the inauguration?

None of the so called predictions of the qanon people have actually happened. They all are revealed as the lies they are.

When will the qanon people wake up and realize they are being manipulated and lied to?

When the qanon belief in the lie that trump would be inaugurated on March 4th was a bust, the qanon people said that the real date trump will be inaugurated is March 20th.

Today is March 20th.

None of the so called predictions of the qanon people have actually happened. They all are revealed as the lies they are.

When will the qanon people wake up and realize they are being manipulated and lied to?

BlueHand.jpg
BlueAnon.jpg

Today is March 20th.

Who are they?

Today is March 20th.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Maybe it will happen all real quick 'n stuff.

Or they'll just come up with another day, and the fundraising will continue.

One of the two.

Today is March 20th.

One of the two.
Who are they?

Today is March 20th.

One of the two.
Who are they?
Mac1958 who are they?

Today is March 20th.

One of the two.
Who are they?
Mac1958 who are they?
Q/Trumpsters, of course.

I don't care if you admit that or not.

Today is March 20th.

One of the two.
Who are they?
Mac1958 who are they?
Q/Trumpsters, of course.

It doesn't change the fact a lot of people have lost faith in our federal government. And the real truth....fascism will come wrapped in agendas disguised as social justice to incarcerate the general population.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Today is March 20th.

One of the two.
Who are they?
Mac1958 who are they?
Q/Trumpsters, of course.

Who are they? It’s obvious you think you know they exist whoever they are, but then you can’t Say who they are by name.

Today is March 20th.

One of the two.

It's incredible how the qanon people on this board and in our nation can actually believe what the "q" messages are. They're in "code" so they can mean just about anything.

Meanwhile none of the conspiracies and predictions that qanon people insist are real, are actually real or anywhere near reality. They are all fake and lies.

Yet they run back to the liars begging to lap up more of the lies.

Today is March 20th.

One of the two.
Who are they?
Mac1958 who are they?
Q/Trumpsters, of course.

Who are they? It’s obvious you think you know they exist whoever they are, but then you can’t Say who they are by name.
I just identified them. I don't keep lists of names.

You're very defensive. That says quite a bit.

Today is March 20th.

One of the two.

It's incredible how the qanon people on this board and in our nation can actually believe what the "q" messages are. They're in "code" so they can mean just about anything.

Meanwhile not even one of the conspiracies and predictions that qanon people insist are real. They are all fake and lies.

And they get very pissy when you bring them up. Pretty interesting, too.

No... You are just stupid and actually believe bullshit.

Hello? Start with yourself? Why the fuck do you believe this shit? Why do you believe QAnon is some mainstream thing?

Wait... I know why... Because you are dumb as fuck.

Today is March 20th.

One of the two.
Who are they?
Mac1958 who are they?
Q/Trumpsters, of course.

You keep referring to them, like you know all about them. You go out of your way at that. Fk, you call me one for some odd reason in a group you can’t say who they are. You’re hilarious friend. I always enjoy your form of stupid. I will also say, you always seem conflicted

Today is March 20th.

One of the two.
Who are they?
Mac1958 who are they?
Q/Trumpsters, of course.

You keep referring to them, like you know all about them. You go out of your way at that. Fk, you call me one for some odd reason in a group you can’t say who they are. You’re hilarious friend. I always enjoy your form of stupid. I will also say, you always seem conflicted
Okie dokie!

Today is March 20th.

One of the two.

Meanwhile none of the conspiracies and predictions that qanon people insist are real, are actually real or anywhere near reality. They are all fake and lies.

Oh yeah? Who are the Qanon folks on this board?

Today is March 20th.

One of the two.
Who are they?
Mac1958 who are they?
Q/Trumpsters, of course.

Okie dokie!
So it’s make believe huh?

Today is March 20th.

52idby.jpg

Forum List

Back