qanon Fans Push Back Trump’s ‘Real Inauguration’ To Later This Month After ‘False Flag’ March 4 Date A Bust At Capitol

You harp on and on about Qanon and remain mute about actual terrorist organizations in America.
There are already plenty of threads about the white wing terrorists in America. Go to one of those.

I'll tell what is "terrorism", it's not being able to walk on the street in countless Democratic strongholds without getting attacked, robbed, and beaten/stabbed/shot to death by an inner-city Democrat.

When the qanon belief in the lie that trump would be inaugurated on March 4th was a bust, the qanon people said that the real date trump will be inaugurated is March 20th.

Today is March 20th.

Where's the inauguration?

None of the so called predictions of the qanon people have actually happened. They all are revealed as the lies they are.

When will the qanon people wake up and realize they are being manipulated and lied to?

Let me translate...

The biden/democrat plan to flood the country with illegal aliens is getting too much attention......it is getting harder to contain the coverage and the likelihood that one or more children will die in those facilities is increasing by the day......so, now that the democrat party is using the protest on Jan 6 where Trump supporters simply wandered the halls and took selfies, as a fake reason to use the government as a weapon against republicans, they will now use the same fake excuse to take coverage off of the insanity at the border...by saying the democrat party boogeyman of qanon is planning another fake attack on the capitol.............

End Translation....
This is a lie and an example of rightwing bigotry and hate.

There is no ‘plan’ to ‘flood the country’ with undocumented immigrants.

I'll tell what is "terrorism", it's not being able to walk on the street in countless Democratic strongholds without getting attacked, robbed, and beaten/stabbed/shot to death by an inner-city Democrat.
Well you can keep your insane, contrived definition that you use to provide cover for actual terrorists that you like and with which you sympathize. The rest of the world outside of the cult will keep theirs. I hope that's okay with you.

When the qanon belief in the lie that trump would be inaugurated on March 4th was a bust, the qanon people said that the real date trump will be inaugurated is March 20th.

Today is March 20th.

None of the so called predictions of the qanon people have actually happened. They all are revealed as the lies they are.

When will the qanon people wake up and realize they are being manipulated and lied to?

So, stop believing what the left wing media tells you then. They are the ones keeping this whole q thing afloat, not the right.

By the way, who is "qanon"? I've asked this before. I've heard of "Q", who attached the "anon"...what's the story behind that?

There is no ‘plan’ to ‘flood the country’ with undocumented immigrants.

Of course there is, shit-for-brains. Now Biden is taking food off the plates of Americans in order to provide FREE hotels for illegals. You're a fucking idiot.

What party?

The party of the cocks that you fellate 24/7/365. Mussolini loved suckers like you.
I'll guess you mean the Democrats. Nope. I have too many intractable differences with them to be a part of that mess.

The illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left has too much influence in the party, just like you unconservative authoritarian Trumpsters have with the GOP.

I'll leave the ugly party-over-country crap to people like you, thanks.

Today is March 20th.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Maybe it will happen all real quick 'n stuff.

Or they'll just come up with another day, and the fundraising will continue.

One of the two.
Who are they?
Mac1958 who are they?
Qanon is the new label they like to throw around to try to intimidate and silence the opposition.

Well you can keep your insane, contrived definition that you use to provide cover for actual terrorists that you like and with which you sympathize. The rest of the world outside of the cult will keep theirs. I hope that's okay with you.

The most deadly places in America are ALL run by Democrats. For the past 50+ years blacks have been getting murdered in huge numbers every weekend in Democratic strongholds. Oceans of blood and mountains of dead, black, bodies is what the Democratic Party has done for black America. Racists like you, of course, aren't even slightly interested in doing anything to help them. You're fucking trash. Stay downwind of me you bigoted asshole.

You do realize that democrats are making this whole qanon thing up? That's why we call it blue anon.

QAnon: What is it and where did it come from? - BBC News

Qanon is a fringe group that was elevated to prominence by the political left.
This is a lie, there’s nothing ‘fringe’ about Qanon; the lies and conspiracy theories have become part of rightwing propaganda – lies about voter ‘fraud,’ lies about the 2020 election being ‘stolen,’ and lies seeking to vilify Biden and Democrats.

authoritarian

I'll grant you that the religious right, like the political left, is "authoritative", particularly with regard to same-sex marriage, which I support.

Beyond that, the right is not at all "authoritarian". It's the left that wants to control every facet of our lives from cradle to grave.

Today is March 20th.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Maybe it will happen all real quick 'n stuff.

Or they'll just come up with another day, and the fundraising will continue.

One of the two.

It's incredible how the qanon people on this board and in our nation can actually believe what the "q" messages are. They're in "code" so they can mean just about anything.

Meanwhile none of the conspiracies and predictions that qanon people insist are real, are actually real or anywhere near reality. They are all fake and lies.

Yet they run back to the liars begging to lap up more of the lies.
Oh yeah? Who are the Qanon folks on this board?
So dude, Trump supporters supposedly as stated by king stupid mac1958. Although, he did qualify that with he wasn’t keeping names. The demo fkers in here are so incredibly inclusive

The latest Q-prediction of March 20 for Trump's glorious return isn't panning out. That's why the Q-losers on this thread are all so very grumpy.

Don't fret, Q-losers. Just do what you always do. Push the date back some more.

And by the way, the Q-cult is currently instructing its acolytes to try to gaslight people and pretend there's never been a Q-cult. You can see them following those instructions here.
Wow, you seem to know a lot about their plans....seems like you follow Q more than most people here do.

You do realize that democrats are making this whole qanon thing up? That's why we call it blue anon.

Whoever and wherever they are, I wouldn't be at all surprised if half of them are leftists just trolling. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if CNN isn't posting crazy beliefs and then reporting it. Then the leftist parrots here share it. LOL.

QAnon: What is it and where did it come from? - BBC News

Qanon is a fringe group that was elevated to prominence by the political left.
This is a lie, there’s nothing ‘fringe’ about Qanon; the lies and conspiracy theories have become part of rightwing propaganda – lies about voter ‘fraud,’ lies about the 2020 election being ‘stolen,’ and lies seeking to vilify Biden and Democrats.
How do you know so much about them exactly? Do you know them?

Forum List

Back