Dreaded QAnon March 4 Uprising Fails to Materialize in the Capitol

Dreaded QAnon March 4 Uprising Fails to Materialize in the Capitol - American Greatness (amgreatness.com)
5 Mar 2021 ~~ By Debra Heine
A right-wing plot to storm the Capitol and remove lawmakers did not materialize on Thursday, after the FBI, DHS, and Capitol Police issued bulletins warning that they had intelligence identifying “credible threats” to that effect.

U.S. intelligence analysts apparently came to this conclusion after perusing QAnon message boards, where true-believers theorized that former president Trump would retake office on March 4, the country’s original Inauguration Day.
In dozens of reports, the corporate media hyped the “potential threat” of a QAnon uprising in our nation’s Capitol.
In response, the House of Representatives suspended its Thursday session and Capitol Police and National Guard troops went on “high alert.”
The Senate bravely convened on March 4, amid the “credible threat” that a QAnon mob could potentially attack lawmakers.
Journalists covered the Capitol on Thursday like reporters embedded in a foreign war zone.
Christal Hayes on Twitter: "I’m here at the U.S. Capitol today where lots of National Guard troops are guarding the building amid a possible plot to breach the Capitol again. The House cancelled its session today amid the threats MORE https://t.co/Oi5p3FmvSv @USATODAY https://t.co/1YnVr6G9fd" / Twitter

According to new reports, two upcoming dates could potentially inspire “right-wing extremists” to to storm the Capitol again: March 20, when the Republican party was founded, and April 15, federal income tax day.
Capitol Police have now asked for the National Guard’s “mission” to be extended by two more months. About 5,200 guardsmen remain on duty in Washington, costing U.S. taxpayers $2 million per week.

Comment:
I would like to know the source of these rumors of threats.
Indeed, DHS and the FBI thought they were not rumors but real.. Although I suspect the human sources are likely left-wing rumor-mongers posing as Q-anon or conservatives, the true source is more likely the "Father of Lies," to whom the leftists wittingly or unwittingly pledge allegiance. He (and they) want to keep Americans in a state of perpetual fear: we're more easily controlled that way.
Fort Pelosi has been established to discourage the citizens of the USA from bothering their rulers. Pelosi and her ilk have no respect for citizens and have no intention of actually listening to them. Tragically, for the USA, liberals and Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats are happy to have Republicans and conservatives shut out of the public forum. So happy are they, that they haven't noticed the public forum is shut down for everyone. They think they're special, and that it is only the 74 million Trump voters who are being suppressed. But if they didn't need us ... we don't need them.
Now the Dems are claiming that there may be attack later in the month or April... No such thing will happen.
We Deplorable Neanderthals have other methods rather than violence that is used liberally by the Marxist Left.

This is a head fake to provide cover for antifa and BLM

Honestly how many white supremist or qanon do you know

Dreaded QAnon March 4 Uprising Fails to Materialize in the Capitol - American Greatness (amgreatness.com)
A right-wing plot to storm the Capitol and remove lawmakers did not materialize on Thursday, after the FBI, DHS, and Capitol Police issued bulletins warning that they had intelligence identifying “credible threats” to that effect.

U.S. intelligence analysts apparently came to this conclusion after perusing QAnon message boards, where true-believers theorized that former president Trump would retake office on March 4, the country’s original Inauguration Day.
In dozens of reports, the corporate media hyped the “potential threat” of a QAnon uprising in our nation’s Capitol.
In response, the House of Representatives suspended its Thursday session and Capitol Police and National Guard troops went on “high alert.”
The Senate bravely convened on March 4, amid the “credible threat” that a QAnon mob could potentially attack lawmakers.
Journalists covered the Capitol on Thursday like reporters embedded in a foreign war zone.
Christal Hayes on Twitter: "I’m here at the U.S. Capitol today where lots of National Guard troops are guarding the building amid a possible plot to breach the Capitol again. The House cancelled its session today amid the threats MORE https://t.co/Oi5p3FmvSv @USATODAY https://t.co/1YnVr6G9fd" / Twitter

According to new reports, two upcoming dates could potentially inspire “right-wing extremists” to to storm the Capitol again: March 20, when the Republican party was founded, and April 15, federal income tax day.
Capitol Police have now asked for the National Guard’s “mission” to be extended by two more months. About 5,200 guardsmen remain on duty in Washington, costing U.S. taxpayers $2 million per week.

Comment:
Indeed, DHS and the FBI thought they were not rumors but real.. Although I suspect the human sources are likely left-wing rumor-mongers posing as Q-anon or conservatives, the true source is more likely the "Father of Lies," to whom the leftists wittingly or unwittingly pledge allegiance. He (and they) want to keep Americans in a state of perpetual fear: we're more easily controlled that way.
Fort Pelosi has been established to discourage the citizens of the USA from bothering their rulers. Pelosi and her ilk have no respect for citizens and have no intention of actually listening to them. Tragically, for the USA, liberals and Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats are happy to have Republicans and conservatives shut out of the public forum. So happy are they, that they haven't noticed the public forum is shut down for everyone. They think they're special, and that it is only the 74 million Trump voters who are being suppressed. But if they didn't need us ... we don't need them.
Now the Dems are claiming that there may be attack later in the month or April... No such thing will happen.
We Deplorable Neanderthals have other methods rather than violence that is used liberally by the Marxist Left.

Putin must have told the Neanderthals to stand down after the Qanon 8chun website was infiltrated by the US intelligence agencies.

Rescheduled for April 1st, probably.

Either that or it was just more of the same fake news.

Comment:

I guess all those Q fellas got too comfy living in the vacuous noggins of single digit IQ Dimwingers to come out to play.

Comment:

As already correct noted: rightwing terrorists will plot to commit acts of terror when least expected.

So, in your mind the fbi loses no credibility when threats they warn of do not happen?

These totalitarian overlords will keep making excuses to keep the national guard there.

NO GUNS WERE RECOVERED AT THE SO CALLED INSURRECTION.

This is all for show.

The Q overlord and Ancient Alien called it off. "Too much press!" It said. At least that's what anonymous sources inside Q-Headquarters said the Ancient One hummed out.

Oh...shit...my alarm didn't go off...let me get my gun...wait its over?...is it really March 4th already?....oh shit....well I'm going to raise hell at my next Qanon meeting....
Damn I missed the capitol insurrection...why didn't you guys wake me up?....

This was the first sane thing the Q idiots have done. After seeing the precautions taken, they decided they didn't stand a chance against our military, and chickened out of their plans.

Yep, you know thats what happened.

or

Its fucking bullshit,

We have a bunch of pussies in Congress. Absolute faggots who wont call in the national guard to save the businesses and homes of black people during riots all summer...but they hide like utter pussies from an insurrection with no arms.

Fuck them.

This is a big show. If you dont see it, you are really really dumb.

Just another example of the left spreading propaganda and fearmongering in order to maintain their police state.....Xi is proud of what his party is doing to America

Another false flag by the Biden klan to keep the troops and fence there in DC.
Thats exactly what is happening at the capital, as long as there is whacky Qanon and white supremacist's we will guard the capital and the WH.

Oo my Oo my!! White supremacist's everywhere, around every corner.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If you believe that garbage, you are surly lost Penelope.

Yes I believe evil aka white supremacists and Qanon freaks are everywhere. We even have 1 in our congress, maybe 2 or 3 or 4.

I know there are white supremacists on the republican congress side. I can name them Ron Johnson, Jim Jordan, Josh Hawley, Cruz, Gaetz among many others.
Up there it is...the RACE CARD-------
When you can't argue against political opponents---pull out the race card.
How pathetic--of you.

White supremacists make me sick.
Stupid race-hustlers playing the race card make me wonder if anyone is really stupid enough to buy their fake victimhood nonsense anymore. Think most are tired of your shit pene...

The demleftists and their media allies manufactured the latest scare tactic the frightening Q ...BOO! To control the ignorant leftists voters. If there's no crisis to exploit invent one. These leftists lemming voters are too easy to manipulate.

Q-Anon according to Mainstream media.....

q.jpg

Actual Q-Anon....

qq.jpg

Another false flag by the Biden klan to keep the troops and fence there in DC.
Thats exactly what is happening at the capital, as long as there is whacky Qanon and white supremacist's we will guard the capital and the WH.

Oo my Oo my!! White supremacist's everywhere, around every corner.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If you believe that garbage, you are surly lost Penelope.

Yes I believe evil aka white supremacists and Qanon freaks are everywhere. We even have 1 in our congress, maybe 2 or 3 or 4.

I know there are white supremacists on the republican congress side. I can name them Ron Johnson, Jim Jordan, Josh Hawley, Cruz, Gaetz among many others.
Up there it is...the RACE CARD-------
When you can't argue against political opponents---pull out the race card.
How pathetic--of you.

White supremacists make me sick.
Stupid race-hustlers playing the race card make me wonder if anyone is really stupid enough to buy their fake victimhood nonsense anymore. Think most are tired of your shit pene...
Rational people understand this. Leftists do not.

They have requested the National Guard stay 2 more months due to “online activity”, but they refuse to be specific.

Its so stupid.

ng-capitol-1024x683.jpeg

Walls and fences dont work.

Comment:

As already correct noted: rightwing terrorists will plot to commit acts of terror when least expected.

But leftists can burn cities like they did last summer and you and the other two faced rat bastards don't care,

Oh...shit...my alarm didn't go off...let me get my gun...wait its over?...is it really March 4th already?....oh shit....well I'm going to raise hell at my next Qanon meeting....

This was the first sane thing the Q idiots have done. After seeing the precautions taken, they decided they didn't stand a chance against our military, and chickened out of their plans.
You are being lied to idiot...there was no insurrection planned...

The FBI seems to disagree with you.

The FBI seems to disagree with you.
The FBI...LMAO...did you watch Wray lie his ass off the other day?...we can't believe anything they say....they are compromised by the left which is beholden to China....
Even dems are saying they were embarrassed watching him evade questions....

They were just following orders and violently demanded their man Trumpyberra be declared president by the VP and Congress, or else.

Where does the Constitution prevent a president and his party from inciting a mob into violently overturning a presidential election?

Forum List

Back