QAnon devotees expect a military coup returning fat man to the WH

I think there is a significant enough minority to be a concern...and unlike before, it's in the elected leadership.
Huh? You believe that QAnon is represented by elected leadership?

QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/), or simply Q, is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping,[1] cannibalistic pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotted against former U.S. president Donald Trump while he was in office.[2][3][4][5] According to U.S. prosecutors, QAnon is commonly called a cult.[6]

Hey... Call them whatever you like for thinking that fraud happened during the election without proof... I got no problem with that... Certainly because I've been happily saying people weren't too terribly bright with the Russia Gate nonsense.

I'm sorry... You're being duped in the ... Dumbest way. Say you don't like people questioning the election... Fine... I get it. But to do it in this way.... That's...

Well... I wise man said:

Read his fourth point link in his sig.

hmmm...no, you don't get it.

I think a significant minority of elected Republicans believe or act as if they believe the disinformation spread by Qanon. I can see it here - folks claim they never heard of or don't follow Qanon...yet, they spout the same stuff.
The first rule of the Q-cult is not to admit you believe in the Q-cult.

Nothing convenient there at all.

If you agree with QAnon...that's your choice. If you choose to spread their disinformation, then you are spreading their disinformation. It's still disinformation whether you agree or not.
What happens if you agree with them on certain things, but don't get that information from them? Seriously... You have to watch some pretty lefty news sites to know what QAnon even thinks/supports. Or... Just go to 4chan. Frankly if 4chan is where you are getting news at... WELL.............................

Or are you suggesting right leaning news sites support QAnon? They are just.. Hiding it.

Frankly I'm flabbergasted that questioning election results is somehow "spreading disinformation"... Was Russia Gate "spreading disinformation"?

It's only the Left I hear talking about Qanon.
I'm on Gab and I never hear about it. Ever.
Same here. I never hear of any republicans mentioning qanon. Just democrats. Who are they trying to convince?
Too late to walk away. Q is now part of the GOPQ....they have taken the Fat Man's lies and run with them.
Why? Because you say so?
Q is your God....get used to it...
Q is their Holy Ghost to the Orange godhead.

The GOPQ is taking their talking points from QAnon. They worship the fat man who lies like he breathes....
Do you think that this so "QAnon" speaks for anyone that supported Trump?

Mac... You're a fuck'n idiot for upvoting this. You know exactly what you are doing. This guy may not.
Yes, Qanon speaks for many who support Trump, to varying degrees. The number or percentage? I don't know, but I am sure it is significant enough to take note of it.

Neither your agreement nor your approval is required for that opinion.
You aren't the man you were. Not even close.

TDS has severe side effects.
4xxdkz.jpg

The GOPQ is taking their talking points from QAnon. They worship the fat man who lies like he breathes....
How do you guys sleep with Trump, Qanon, and the Boogaloo Boys all swimming around in your brains at night?

How do you sleep with BLM and Antifa swimming around in your brains at night?
Well, it helps them to sleep after they get off on a 8x10 of the Fat Man. It relaxes them....
Waiting for the miniature gold statues to come out for them to create a home shrine to.

Nothing convenient there at all.

If you agree with QAnon...that's your choice. If you choose to spread their disinformation, then you are spreading their disinformation. It's still disinformation whether you agree or not.
What happens if you agree with them on certain things, but don't get that information from them? Seriously... You have to watch some pretty lefty news sites to know what QAnon even thinks/supports. Or... Just go to 4chan. Frankly if 4chan is where you are getting news at... WELL.............................

Or are you suggesting right leaning news sites support QAnon? They are just.. Hiding it.

Frankly I'm flabbergasted that questioning election results is somehow "spreading disinformation"... Was Russia Gate "spreading disinformation"?

I don't think it's as clear cut as that, the underworld of manufactured disinformation. It's not like Qanon announces something with their signature on it. Things get said spread, re-said. A lot of it isn't on news sites (unless it's reporting directly on Qanon) but in social media and a lot of people seem to get their information from there. I don't think it's as clear as saying right leaning sites support QAnon or don't support QAnon...but if they're spreading their disinformation then they're inadvertently supporting them.

No, imo, the Russian investigation itself was not spreading disinformation, but outside of it you had funky conspiracy theory claims being manufactured and spread.

Is it so hard to believe the same about people who supported Trump but disavow QAnon? Or is it only true for you? Is it just not possible, to agree with some of the things QAnon and not actually be it? Like you and Antifa?
Nearly all the Qtards I know aren't even Trumpsters....They're libertarian and anarchist types, who don't even vote.
Cool story, Skippy. :heehee:

Is it so hard to believe the same about people who supported Trump but disavow QAnon? Or is it only true for you? Is it just not possible, to agree with some of the things QAnon and not actually be it? Like you and Antifa?
Nearly all the Qtards I know aren't even Trumpsters....They're libertarian and anarchist types, who don't even vote.
Cool story, Skippy. :heehee:
You know of some of them too...They were part of the libertarian/anarchist contingent at Hannity.

Not Trumpsters, and most not voters.

So there, Butch.

I don't think it's as clear cut as that, the underworld of manufactured disinformation. It's not like Qanon announces something with their signature on it. Things get said spread, re-said. A lot of it isn't on news sites (unless it's reporting directly on Qanon) but in social media and a lot of people seem to get their information from there. I don't think it's as clear as saying right leaning sites support QAnon or don't support QAnon...but if they're spreading their disinformation then they're inadvertently supporting them.
I would argue that QAnon doesn't have rights to any kind of information. How does QAnon have ownership of it? Inadvertently supporting them? ***Is this like allowing sexual predictors into bathrooms that are not their sex? That type of inadvertent support? Sure, there aren't many of them out there, but they are there... Right?

If you support people using bathrooms of their chosen gender, does that mean you support sexual predictors?
If you support the belief of election fraud, does that mean you support QAnon?

***I'm not saying that's your position... Just trying to make the point.

No, imo, the Russian investigation itself was not spreading disinformation, but outside of it you had funky conspiracy theory claims being manufactured and spread.
Well... That's how I see this. An election investigation, but with an outside body doing conspiracy theory claims being manufactured and spread.

QAnon is my opposition as much as it is any lefty defines it as theirs... More so in some ways.

I would argue that QAnon doesn't have rights to any kind of information. How does QAnon have ownership of it? Inadvertently supporting them? ***Is this like allowing sexual predictors into bathrooms that are not their sex? That type of inadvertent support? Sure, there aren't many of them out there, but they are there... Right?

If you support people using bathrooms of their chosen gender, does that mean you support sexual predictors?
If you support the belief of election fraud, does that mean you support QAnon?

***I'm not saying that's your position... Just trying to make the point.

Well... That's how I see this. An election investigation, but with an outside body doing conspiracy theory claims being manufactured and spread.

QAnon is my opposition as much as it is any lefty defines it as theirs... More so in some ways.
She's not that sharp, dude.

She's not that sharp, dude.
SHE still tries. That's more than most. It's weird that a MOD is less jaded than some posters.

I have no delusions she's going to agree with me. Just want to be understood. As always, it's the only goal that matters.

I think they are still stunned that their hero lost the election. These conspiracy theories help them save face. And they hope memories will fade before they have to admit they were wrong.
Do you remember what happened when the Beast lost?

I do. Her followers wailed and gnashed their teeth. And made lots of noise about getting the most votes.

I think they are still stunned that their hero lost the election. These conspiracy theories help them save face. And they hope memories will fade before they have to admit they were wrong.

I do. Her followers wailed and gnashed their teeth. And made lots of noise about getting the most votes.
You don't recall any conspiracy theories, like Russian collusion? Your memories are very selective.

You don't recall any conspiracy theories, like Russian collusion? Your memories are very selective.

My memories are quite clear. I also know that what happened then is no excuse for the debacle happening now.

My memories are quite clear. I also know that what happened then is no excuse for the debacle happening now.
You're right... It escalated. Pretty sure it's going to get worse next go around as well if we don't do anything to stop it. Doesn't matter who wins... Both major parties base are doing the same things.

Funny you forgot to mention the debacle that happened then and the three-year investigation into "Russian collusion". I mean after all, you brought up conspiracy theories.

Funny you forgot to mention the debacle that happened then and the three-year investigation into "Russian collusion". I mean after all, you brought up conspiracy theories.
Most of that investigation was thanks to Republicans.

Forum List

Back