QAnon cult members: There is Hope for you

Sadly I see no hope for the liberal cult members obsessed with this insignificant group.
So your official statement is that qAnon is "insignificant?"
She was stunned by Biden's inauguration. How this South Carolina mom escaped QAnon

Now...if only the Party of Insurrection could see that QAnonis noting but a trump inspired cult.

Among the more idiotic rightwing lies is the notion that Biden will "bring communism" to the United States.
lies, my my
all executive orders from the executive branch
and rounding up and holding monkey trials by the legislative branch

that ain't a democratic republic either

where's my 2000 dollars

There is Hope for you

Is it a New Hope?

MV5BNzVlY2MwMjktM2E4OS00Y2Y3LWE3ZjctYzhkZGM3YzA1ZWM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg

Sadly I see no hope for the liberal cult members obsessed with this insignificant group.
She was stunned by Biden's inauguration. How this South Carolina mom escaped QAnon

Now...if only the Party of Insurrection could see that QAnonis noting but a trump inspired cult.

Among the more idiotic rightwing lies is the notion that Biden will "bring communism" to the United States.
lies, my my

where's my 2000 dollars
Ask Mitch. He’s holding it up

Actually, QAnon is just an offshoot of the main cult of trump's Nazis, which is 74 million strong.

Trump lied when he said he didn't know anything about QAnon.
Fuck, he and Stephen Miller created it.
They knew that Trump's followers were/are nothing but redneck white trailer trash and would believe anything he put in front of them.
They blindly loyal trump Nazis would drink his pi$$ if he ordered it.

Not him. He is too feeble-minded to bring his own lunch.

The Marxist asshats surrounding him are ADMITTED Marxists.

So go fuck yourself. NONE of this shit is Qanan. It is right before our eyes and you faggot commies are telling us to ignore our lying eyes, like you have been for decades.

lies, my my

where's my 2000 dollars
mitch can't stop anything. its simple majority. More lies from the left

lies, my my

where's my 2000 dollars
It is becoming more and more obvious, especially in light of the many law suits that are being filed against FOX and the trump legal team, that lies are not the way to go. Before I start planting your many lies all over social media...you better think twice. Otherwise, you could be one of the future defendants. A VPN only protects you so far....

lies, my my

where's my 2000 dollars
Mitch is refusing to allow ANYTHING through "regular order" threatening a fillibuster on even mundane things like Committee Organization.

He WILL be sidestepped but that takes time

lies, my my

where's my 2000 dollars
Mitch is refusing to allow ANYTHING through "regular order" threatening a fillibuster on even mundane things like Committee Organization.

He WILL be sidestepped but that takes time
He is nothing but an obstructionist. Between him and the Q movement, the nation is in a quagmire of stupidity.

lies, my my

where's my 2000 dollars
It is becoming more and more obvious, especially in light of the many law suits that are being filed against FOX and the trump legal team, that lies are not the way to go. Before I start planting your many lies all over social media...you better think twice. Otherwise, you could be one of the future defendants. A VPN only protects you so far....
I hear you do a fabulous Goosestep

From your link.
Typical QAnon QPublican:

"
After November's election she spent days on TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube becoming indoctrinated into the world of QAnon. By inauguration day, she was convinced that if then President-elect Joe Biden took office the United States would literally turn into a communist country. She was terrified that she would have to go into hiding with her daughter.

Many QAnon believers have clear political motives, but Vanderbilt says she is a passive participant in politics.
"I've always been someone that you just tell me what to do and I do it. I grew up being told we were Republicans, so I've always been that straight red ticket," she explained in an interview with CNN near her home in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, last Saturday."""

QPublicans are such fucking morons. T
You crackpots give more attention to Q than do most of his nutty followers.

"After November's election she spent days on TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube becoming indoctrinated into the world of QAnon.

[...]

QPublicans are such fucking morons. T

No, you are. You don't realize the irony of your post.

Qanon is BS. It is propelled by China, and widely distributed on the Left-Wing websites you mentioned.

I think there are far more Dems who belive that Qanon is real than there are misguided Republicans who believe crazy Qanon stuff.

Do you really think any real Qanon believers who are not complete nuts would post on the Chinese platform TikTok?

Forum List

Back