Q predicts Rump will return to office tomorrow!

I LOVE this story.
Wonder how many Q-Rubes will pick up rooms tonight for a grand a night in Hotel Rump?
*Those not already in jail that is :lol:
Of course you love Fake News stories.

Can you show one example of a “Q- Rube” staying at this hotel?

Dunno, many of them are in jail! ;)
Then how are they renting $1700 rooms at the Trump hotel?
The rooms are the same as always. $476 for a regular room to over $2700 for a suite.

Only democrats believe that the hotel rates changed.

When nothing happens the communist democrats will claim the seditionists were scared off.

Pick a source - Any source. Then grab yer horns, furs & facepaint. Will be WILD!! :lol:

Go to the actual Trump hotel website. Stop relying on the echo chamber.

I LOVE this story.
Wonder how many Q-Rubes will pick up rooms tonight for a grand a night in Hotel Rump?

The rooms are the same as always. $476 for a regular room to over $2700 for a suite.

When nothing happens the communist democrats will claim the seditionists were scared off.

Pick a source - Any source. Then grab yer horns, furs & facepaint. Will be WILD!! :lol:

The DC TRUMP Hotel didn't raise prices for those dates to "make money" off o f the EVENT, but to keep protesters from renting at their hotel, imo.

They clearly believe or had inside info that something was going on for those dates.

I LOVE this story.

The DC TRUMP Hotel didn't raise prices for those dates to "make money" off o f the EVENT, but to keep protesters from renting at their hotel, imo.

They clearly believe or had inside info that something was going on for those dates.

I wondered about that too. They probably don't want the rabble.

I LOVE this story.

Daddy Warbucks! :laughing0301:
Trolling your own thread now? You can’t even show any supposed Trump supporters who believe in this conspiracy theory.

clauditto sure seems to expect something to happen, lol

The date for Trump's glorious return seems to have been shifted to March 20th.

Naturally, on March 20th, it will be shifted further ahead, and so on. Once it gets shifted out to Jan 20, 2025, it might even make sense.

I LOVE this story.

Trolling your own thread now? You can’t even show any supposed Trump supporters who believe in this conspiracy theory.

I believe it was clauditto who before inauguration day posted a link to to some loon site promising a military takeover where they would storm up those steps, arrest all the Dems, and reinstall Dear Leader. :lol:

That crossed my mind also. Donald hates the unwashed masses. He hates most of his supporters actually, and wouldn't allow 90% of them into his bug bed ridden properties.

The date for Trump's glorious return seems to have been shifted to March 20th.

Naturally, on March 20th, it will be shifted further ahead, and so on. Once it gets shifted out to Jan 20, 2025, it might even make sense.

LoL - They're gonna arrest the Pope? :lol:

I LOVE this story.

I believe it was clauditto who before inauguration day posted a link to to some loon site promising a military takeover where they would storm up those steps, arrest all the Dems, and reinstall Dear Leader. :lol:
Wow, one poster posting one link months back.

So where is the coverage of all these Trump supporters in DC today?

Live stream of Capitol shows absolutely nothing going on.

I LOVE this story.

that one poster mentioned march 4 several times. a lot of times. not only one time.

she is not alone.

I LOVE this story.

that one poster mentioned march 4 several times. a lot of times. not only one time.

she is not alone.
Again, one person. :cuckoo:

I LOVE this story.

she is not alone.
Again, one person. :cuckoo:
not alone. quit attempting to move the goalposts, loser.

I LOVE this story.

It was a communist farce. Now they will announce a new date all the while insisting that it's Q. The only logical answer is that communist democrats are the real Q.

What time do the festivities start?
It’s been pushed back to March 20th since this Dimwinger conspiracy didn’t happen.

Sounds like it will keep getting pushed back in order to justify the barbed wire fence around the Regime.

Forum List

Back