Q predicts Rump will return to office tomorrow!

I swear to God :auiqs.jpg:
There is no source linking to “Q” and this conspiracy theory.

The other five star hotel has similar prices. The price is for a Five Star king size suite in DC....

This is the stupidest conspiracy theory by the TDS morons.

Qanon started this conspiracy theory.
Proof? Where is the source?

Ah, the Vinnie Barbarini Defense.

There is no source linking to “Q” and this conspiracy theory.

The other five star hotel has similar prices. The price is for a Five Star king size suite in DC....

This is the stupidest conspiracy theory by the TDS morons.

Qanon started this conspiracy theory.
Proof? Where is the source?

Look it up. You're an adult.
In other words you don’t a have link to the source of “Q”.

This is a conspiracy theory put out by leftwingers with TDS.

I LOVE this story.
Wonder how many Q-Rubes will pick up rooms tonight for a grand a night in Hotel Rump?
*Those not already in jail that is :lol:
Of course you love Fake News stories.

Can you show one example of a “Q- Rube” staying at this hotel?

They are insane
Who are “they”? The only people pushing this conspiracy are leftwingers. They are claiming “Q supporters” believe this, but cannot show us who believes it. They claim it comes from “Q”, but there is no link to show Q’s conspiracy theory.

QAnon - Wikipedia

QAnon , or simply Q, is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping, cannibalistic pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotted against former U.S. president Donald Trump while he was in office. According to U.S. prosecutors, QAnon is commonly called a cult. QAnon commonly asserts that Trump has been …

The conspiracy theory has been widely characterized as "baseless" and "evidence-free". Its proponents have been called "a deranged conspiracy cult" and "some of the Internet's most outré [unconventional] Trump fans". It is disseminated mainly by supporters of Trump, who refer to the Storm and the Great Awakening—QAnon's precepts and vocabulary are closely related to the religious concepts of millenarianism and apocalypticism, leading it to be sometimes construed as an emerging religious movement. QAnon's adherents, while seeing Trump as a flawed Christian, also view him as a messiah sent by God.

New Topics

Forum List

Back