Q-Kooks are bored with Donnie's "same ol'" Revenge and Grievance Tour

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Lather - Rinse - Repeat! :rolleyes-41:

Both QAnon and longtime supporters of former President Donald Trumpcriticized his Saturday night speech in Wellington, Ohio, accusing him of the "same-old, same-old" grievances against Democrats and his 2020 election loss to President Joe Biden.​
QAnon supporters, some of whom are the former president's most fanatical online backers, sent a barrage of messages through the Telegram app that expressed boredom and even anger at the speech Trump described as "the very first rally of the 2022 election."​
They blasted Trump for not mentioning how his January 6 insurrection supporters are "rotting in jail." And numerous others said Trump should be booed by the Ohio rallygoers for even "bringing up the word 'vaccine,'" specifically because they believe COVID-19 was entirely a hoax.​
But a majority of the top QAnon user comments simply expressed their outright boredom with Trump's post-election stump speech, in which he baselessly claimed to have won in November 2020 and blasted any dissenting GOP members as "traitors."​
"Judging by the Trump-supporting normies I live with, they were bored with his speech," wrote another QAnon user. "I support Trump but this is getting ridiculous."​
"Love President Trump. But, if I'm being honest, it's a lot of the 'same old-same old,' we've all heard a thousand times before," wrote Annmarie Calabro.​
Some of Trump's more mainstream critics and former supporters also appeared to have grown tired of the former president using his rally platform to blast the same figures, such as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Ohio GOP Congressman Anthony Gonzalez. Trump also painted a dire picture of the current state of America, claiming that the country is falling apart without his so-called leadership.​

If you have 90 minutes to waste, I think you'll see what they mean! :auiqs.jpg:

Both QAnon and longtime supporters of former President Donald Trumpcriticized his Saturday night speech in Wellington, Ohio, accusing him of the "same-old, same-old" grievances against Democrats and his 2020 election loss to President Joe Biden.​
QAnon supporters, some of whom are the former president's most fanatical online backers, sent a barrage of messages through the Telegram app that expressed boredom and even anger at the speech Trump described as "the very first rally of the 2022 election."​
They blasted Trump for not mentioning how his January 6 insurrection supporters are "rotting in jail." And numerous others said Trump should be booed by the Ohio rallygoers for even "bringing up the word 'vaccine,'" specifically because they believe COVID-19 was entirely a hoax.​
But a majority of the top QAnon user comments simply expressed their outright boredom with Trump's post-election stump speech, in which he baselessly claimed to have won in November 2020 and blasted any dissenting GOP members as "traitors."​
"Judging by the Trump-supporting normies I live with, they were bored with his speech," wrote another QAnon user. "I support Trump but this is getting ridiculous."​
"Love President Trump. But, if I'm being honest, it's a lot of the 'same old-same old,' we've all heard a thousand times before," wrote Annmarie Calabro.​
Some of Trump's more mainstream critics and former supporters also appeared to have grown tired of the former president using his rally platform to blast the same figures, such as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Ohio GOP Congressman Anthony Gonzalez. Trump also painted a dire picture of the current state of America, claiming that the country is falling apart without his so-called leadership.​

Luvie. Could you please give me the reliable numbers on how many Q people exist. Just a number. I want to know how many.

I have never seen one, heard one, know anyone who is the same. Then I live in an area where the normal people outweigh the abbynormals 9 to1

Luvie. Could you please give me the reliable numbers on how many Q people exist. Just a number. I want to know how many.

I have never seen one, heard one, know anyone who is the same. Then I live in an area where the normal people outweigh the abbynormals 9 to1

Sure - here ya go. Fact is, a majority of Trump supporters believe at least some of the crap Q-Kooks believe.
But of course, they probably don't know it and wouldn't admit it if they did!

Good, maybe they will wake up now.

That's such a huge difference from seeing Biden.

Trump speaks with a lot of vitality, intelligence and enthusiasm. And a genuine love of this country and it's people.

Biden just mumbles, mutters and sputters with a blank mindless stare and slurred speech, loses his train of thought and often seems very confused. Sometimes doesn't seem to know where he is. He's obviously suffering from dementia.

Biden's odd behavior reminds me a lot of my aunt's husband when he was suffering from vascular dementia. If he's not doing it already, pretty soon he will be misplacing things like his glasses, slippers or cuff links or whatever and accusing his wife or someone else of hiding them on him or stealing them.

Last edited:

Sure - here ya go. Fact is, a majority of Trump supporters believe at least some of the crap Q-Kooks believe.

nonononononno...............How many ACTIVE GROUP MEMBERS who go outside and cause problems. Don't want any armchair Q people

And I bet your figure is 7% maybe...............What is the estimated figure

nonononononno...............How many ACTIVE GROUP MEMBERS who go outside and cause problems. Don't want any armchair Q people

Ahh, so you want a count on card-carrying Q-Kooks. Well, there are two of them in the House - Boebert and Greene.
But an exact percentage would be difficult to put a finger on.
However, if you believe ANY of their conspiracy theories - You know - like the election was stolen from Trump via "great fraud" ...
Then I'll issue your Q-Kook Card :lol:

.How many ACTIVE GROUP MEMBERS who go outside and cause problems
I would say, not many. I imagine most of them are too embarrassed to admit their Q-humping in public settings. Add to that the fact that that they are clearly just a bunch of bored frauds occupying their minds with self delusion, and they arent much of an existential physical threat.

We know they are frauds, right off the bat. They believe some serious, evil shit is happening. How do they address it? By wearing MAGA hats and shilling for Trump. Yep, i would say their actual belief in the embarrassing Q-nonsense is pretty shallow and is mostly a vehicle for them to justify their own stupid behavior to themselves.

Loved it. Loved it. He is campaigning again and I hope he dogs Obiden for the next 3 years and is a constant reminder of the damage the left are doing.

But if he runs again and loses, who will be left to storm the Capitol? :biggrin:

1624814168949.png

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

Ahh, so you want a count on card-carrying Q-Kooks. Well, there are two of them in the House - Boebert and Greene.
But an exact percentage would be difficult to put a finger on.
However, if you believe ANY of their conspiracy theories - You know - like the election was stolen from Trump via "great fraud" ...
Then I'll issue your Q-Kook Card :lol:
Yesterdays conspiracy is always todays truth

Can you quote something that Q said that you disagree with?

If you believe that Democrats are cannibal, Satin-worshipping pedophile elites and that Deep State Lizard People run this country?
Then you ARE a Q-Kook - I'll issue your wallet card right away! :D

1624814648329.png

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
Can you quote something that Q said that you disagree with?
The question is, can you? Being the Trumper you are, the odds are much greater that you are a Qildo than the other poster is.
You are dodging the question.

Why are you dodging the question?
Not so much dodging the question, as i am cutting off your dumb tactic at the pass.

Q says there is a global pedophile ring of democrats. Anyone who believes that is an idiot.

Now it is you who is dodging the question.

Forum List

Back