Q-Kooks are bored with Donnie's "same ol'" Revenge and Grievance Tour

Trump rallies are "Kookstocks" for Trumpers. Kookstocks are just large group therapy sessions for those that have a hard time coping with reality.

Can you quote something that Q said that you disagree with?
The question is, can you? Being the Trumper you are, the odds are much greater that you are a Qildo than the other poster is.
You are dodging the question.

Why are you dodging the question?
Not so much dodging the question, as i am cutting off your dumb tactic at the pass.

Q says there is a global pedophile ring of democrats. Anyone who believes that is an idiot.

Now it is you who is dodging the question.
there is a global pedophile ring of democrats. Anyone who doesn't believe this is an idiot.....just ask the xiden family, or the pedo billy clinton,

The question is, can you? Being the Trumper you are, the odds are much greater that you are a Qildo than the other poster is.
You are dodging the question.

Why are you dodging the question?
Not so much dodging the question, as i am cutting off your dumb tactic at the pass.

Q says there is a global pedophile ring of democrats. Anyone who believes that is an idiot.

Now it is you who is dodging the question.
there is a global pedophile ring of democrats. Anyone who doesn't believe this is an idiot.....just ask the xiden family, or the pedo billy clinton,

Do they Frazzledrip? :laughing0301:

1624816085132.png

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
Lather - Rinse - Repeat! :rolleyes-41:

Both QAnon and longtime supporters of former President Donald Trumpcriticized his Saturday night speech in Wellington, Ohio, accusing him of the "same-old, same-old" grievances against Democrats and his 2020 election loss to President Joe Biden.​
QAnon supporters, some of whom are the former president's most fanatical online backers, sent a barrage of messages through the Telegram app that expressed boredom and even anger at the speech Trump described as "the very first rally of the 2022 election."​
They blasted Trump for not mentioning how his January 6 insurrection supporters are "rotting in jail." And numerous others said Trump should be booed by the Ohio rallygoers for even "bringing up the word 'vaccine,'" specifically because they believe COVID-19 was entirely a hoax.​
But a majority of the top QAnon user comments simply expressed their outright boredom with Trump's post-election stump speech, in which he baselessly claimed to have won in November 2020 and blasted any dissenting GOP members as "traitors."​
"Judging by the Trump-supporting normies I live with, they were bored with his speech," wrote another QAnon user. "I support Trump but this is getting ridiculous."​
"Love President Trump. But, if I'm being honest, it's a lot of the 'same old-same old,' we've all heard a thousand times before," wrote Annmarie Calabro.​
Some of Trump's more mainstream critics and former supporters also appeared to have grown tired of the former president using his rally platform to blast the same figures, such as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Ohio GOP Congressman Anthony Gonzalez. Trump also painted a dire picture of the current state of America, claiming that the country is falling apart without his so-called leadership.​

If you have 90 minutes to waste, I think you'll see what they mean! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump knows it doesn't matter. The rubes all love the same lines - rigged election, I'm great, commies, media, RINOs.

He could say it a thousand times and they'd still scream in delight. Like children who want to watch the same movie over and over.

You sound completely insane, and you are embarrassing yourself. Though this armpit of a message board is probably the best place to stash an insane person like you.
That's standard Q stuff. There are millions like this. This is a real problem.

Why wouldn't fat donnie talk about his wonderful vaccine? They should have set up a vaccination center just outside the venue so they could all show how much they love trump and his "Operation Warp Speed" vaccine.

Sounds like you agree with some of the Q crap. I'll keep it quiet so they don't kick you out of Blue-Anon...:itsok:

If you believe that Democrats are cannibal, Satin-worshipping pedophile elites and that Deep State Lizard People run this country?
Then you ARE a Q-Kook - I'll issue your wallet card right away! :D

View attachment 506195
Actually Q never said anything like that.

You merely believe that he did because your feeble mind has been brainwashed by the fake news media into believing that.

Folks like yourself who have a very low IQ are very suggestible. That is why you are so easily brainwashed by the fake news media.

If you believe that Democrats are cannibal, Satin-worshipping pedophile elites and that Deep State Lizard People run this country?
Then you ARE a Q-Kook - I'll issue your wallet card right away! :D

View attachment 506195
Actually Q never said anything like that.

You merely believe that he did because you have been brainwashed by the fake news media into believing that.

Folks like yourself who have a very low IQ are very suggestible. That is why you are so easily brainwashed by the fake news media.

Why don't you share with the class all the crap Q DID say which you actually believe?
That'd be cool - And funny! :D

Sounds like you agree with some of the Q crap. I'll keep it quiet so they don't kick you out of Blue-Anon...:itsok:
Could you cite any specific "Q crap" you are talking about, or are you merely demonstrating your incredible stupidity and ignorance?

Answer my question please

Why don't you share with the class all the crap Q DID say which you actually believe?
That'd be cool - And funny!
:D

Why aren't lefties concerned with the real freaking world where the president whispers into a live mik in a senior citizen moment and the V.P. doesn't seem to understand that the people she represents are being overrun with diseased illegal aliens?

Lather - Rinse - Repeat! :rolleyes-41:

Both QAnon and longtime supporters of former President Donald Trumpcriticized his Saturday night speech in Wellington, Ohio, accusing him of the "same-old, same-old" grievances against Democrats and his 2020 election loss to President Joe Biden.​
QAnon supporters, some of whom are the former president's most fanatical online backers, sent a barrage of messages through the Telegram app that expressed boredom and even anger at the speech Trump described as "the very first rally of the 2022 election."​
They blasted Trump for not mentioning how his January 6 insurrection supporters are "rotting in jail." And numerous others said Trump should be booed by the Ohio rallygoers for even "bringing up the word 'vaccine,'" specifically because they believe COVID-19 was entirely a hoax.​
But a majority of the top QAnon user comments simply expressed their outright boredom with Trump's post-election stump speech, in which he baselessly claimed to have won in November 2020 and blasted any dissenting GOP members as "traitors."​
"Judging by the Trump-supporting normies I live with, they were bored with his speech," wrote another QAnon user. "I support Trump but this is getting ridiculous."​
"Love President Trump. But, if I'm being honest, it's a lot of the 'same old-same old,' we've all heard a thousand times before," wrote Annmarie Calabro.​
Some of Trump's more mainstream critics and former supporters also appeared to have grown tired of the former president using his rally platform to blast the same figures, such as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Ohio GOP Congressman Anthony Gonzalez. Trump also painted a dire picture of the current state of America, claiming that the country is falling apart without his so-called leadership.​

If you have 90 minutes to waste, I think you'll see what they mean! :auiqs.jpg:

It is not revenge and grievance. He is telling truth about the stolen election.

Why aren't lefties concerned with the real freaking world where the president whispers into a live mik in a senior citizen moment and the V.P. doesn't seem to understand that the people she represents are being overrun with diseased illegal aliens?

Poor whitefail - The butthurt doesn't get any better, does it?

Forum List

Back