Q-Kooks are bored with Donnie's "same ol'" Revenge and Grievance Tour

Can you quote something that Q said that you disagree with?

If you believe that Democrats are cannibal, Satin-worshipping pedophile elites and that Deep State Lizard People run this country?
Then you ARE a Q-Kook - I'll issue your wallet card right away! :D

View attachment 506195
Actually Q never said anything like that.

You merely believe that he did because you have been brainwashed by the fake news media into believing that.

Folks like yourself who have a very low IQ are very suggestible. That is why you are so easily brainwashed by the fake news media.

Why don't you share with the class all the crap Q DID say which you actually believe?
That'd be cool - And funny! :D
Like Q, I believe that Virginia Giuffre is telling the truth. Jeffrey Epstein was running a child sex trafficking ring with clients that included very powerful U.S. government officials. Under oath, she has implicated very powerful Democrat officials such as Bill Richardson and former Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell.

How about you? Do you believe she is telling the truth when she claims that Jeffrey Epstein was running this international child sex trafficking ring?

Or do you think Epstein is totally innocent and it's all just a kooky QAnon conspiracy theory?

You're a special kinda NUT :D

4188.jpg

Luvie. Could you please give me the reliable numbers on how many Q people exist. Just a number. I want to know how many.

I have never seen one, heard one, know anyone who is the same. Then I live in an area where the normal people outweigh the abbynormals 9 to1

Sure - here ya go. Fact is, a majority of Trump supporters believe at least some of the crap Q-Kooks believe.
But of course, they probably don't know it and wouldn't admit it if they did!

Q stands for the queer you are...thats all...nothing more, nothing less....now, go give that thing you refer 2 as a brain a long permanent rest....
Poor trump cultists.....got nothing in their Quiver anymore so they do personal attacks in their desperation. :heehee:
This one is even weaker than most of them. Virtually all of his posts are fourth-grade level personal insults and vulgarity, or just repeating your words back to you out of context. Or both. Standard Trumpian-level intellect.

Oh brother. You could be talking about Bod with those words. 4th grade level is a bit high for her posts though.

I'm troll too, but at least I'm honest about it.

You two got a lot of nerve having a quivering bottom lip about personal attacks/personal insults.

Do any of you ever see your hypocrisy?
You're free to compare my posts to his. Show me how vulgar and nasty I get with people.

I'll wait here.

:popcorn:

there is a global pedophile ring of democrats. Anyone who doesn't believe this is an idiot.....just ask the xiden family, or the pedo billy clinton,
You sound completely insane, and you are embarrassing yourself. Though this armpit of a message board is probably the best place to stash an insane person like you.
you go live your pathetic life in denial, shit stain...all of it is the TRUTH...something retards like you can not comprehend
oh, and you are embarrassing yourself....when you think you have a functioning brain, get back to me...not until
Just another trump thug.....sad.

Luvie. Could you please give me the reliable numbers on how many Q people exist. Just a number. I want to know how many.

I have never seen one, heard one, know anyone who is the same. Then I live in an area where the normal people outweigh the abbynormals 9 to1

Sure - here ya go. Fact is, a majority of Trump supporters believe at least some of the crap Q-Kooks believe.

Q stands for the queer you are...thats all...nothing more, nothing less....now, go give that thing you refer 2 as a brain a long permanent rest....
Poor trump cultists.....got nothing in their Quiver anymore so they do personal attacks in their desperation. :heehee:
This one is even weaker than most of them. Virtually all of his posts are fourth-grade level personal insults and vulgarity, or just repeating your words back to you out of context. Or both. Standard Trumpian-level intellect.

Oh brother. You could be talking about Bod with those words. 4th grade level is a bit high for her posts though.

You two got a lot of nerve having a quivering bottom lip about personal attacks/personal insults.

Ima Troll...Yur a Troll...We all are trolls with big ass holezzzzzzz

We're all drama queens primadonnas prancing around from thread to thread thinking we know everything

I can admit it................Only difference between us all is a lot are fucking retards. That's the big diff

You're free to compare my posts to his. Show me how vulgar and nasty I get with people.

I'll wait here.

:popcorn:
I'm with you on this one bro

Hey dummy. Your very own link quotes 15-29%. That's not a majority no matter how many times you repeat your lies.

AND? 15-29% of all Americans would be a majority of REPUBLICANS.
Jesus some of y'all peeps be stoopid!

Can you quote something that Q said that you disagree with?

If you believe that Democrats are cannibal, Satin-worshipping pedophile elites and that Deep State Lizard People run this country?
Then you ARE a Q-Kook - I'll issue your wallet card right away! :D

View attachment 506195

You merely believe that he did because you have been brainwashed by the fake news media into believing that.

Folks like yourself who have a very low IQ are very suggestible. That is why you are so easily brainwashed by the fake news media.

Why don't you share with the class all the crap Q DID say which you actually believe?
That'd be cool - And funny! :D
Like Q, I believe that Virginia Giuffre is telling the truth. Jeffrey Epstein was running a child sex trafficking ring with clients that included very powerful U.S. government officials. Under oath, she has implicated very powerful Democrat officials such as Bill Richardson and former Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell.

How about you? Do you believe she is telling the truth when she claims that Jeffrey Epstein was running this international child sex trafficking ring?

Or do you think Epstein is totally innocent and it's all just a kooky QAnon conspiracy theory?

You're a special kinda NUT :D
You're dodging the questions.

Do you believe she is telling the truth when she claims that Jeffrey Epstein was running this international child sex trafficking ring?

Don't be afraid. Please answer the questions.

poor stupid, scum demonRATS...live their pathetic lives in denial...or, the scum deflect, or, the scum twist to suit....nothing that comes out of their pathetic heads is original....you all bleat like whine ass sheep...
TRUMP owns every1 of your pathetic heads....rent free
These bastards led Fauci on and lied about everything to rid of us Trump. Life savings meds squelched from the start. The real doctors censored. Politicians censored. Fauci and Zuckerfucker talked often by email.

They knew masks did relatively little because of the virus size compared to the flu

They locked up their own loved ones for political reasons.

It is the GD truth and they have to face this JC!!
and leave it to 1 of the pre-k idiots to laugh at that....how pathetic

Hey dummy. Your very own link quotes 15-29%. That's not a majority no matter how many times you repeat your lies.

AND? 15-29% of all Americans would be a majority of REPUBLICANS.
Jesus some of y'all peeps be stoopid!
and all of you 'peeps' are STUPID

There are millions like this. This is a real problem. pathetic deniers of TRUTH...scum demonRATS

there is a global pedophile ring of democrats. Anyone who doesn't believe this is an idiot.....just ask the xiden family, or the pedo billy clinton,
You sound completely insane, and you are embarrassing yourself. Though this armpit of a message board is probably the best place to stash an insane person like you.
you go live your pathetic life in denial, shit stain...all of it is the TRUTH...something retards like you can not comprehend
oh, and you are embarrassing yourself....when you think you have a functioning brain, get back to me...not until
Just another trump thug.....sad.
just another scum demonRAT sheep....pathetic

Why aren't lefties concerned with the real freaking world where the president whispers into a live mik in a senior citizen moment and the V.P. doesn't seem to understand that the people she represents are being overrun with diseased illegal aliens?
Why aren't we concerned with your silly, shallow fantasies that you create in lieu of anything important to whine about?

gee, dunno.

Lather - Rinse - Repeat! :rolleyes-41:

Both QAnon and longtime supporters of former President Donald Trumpcriticized his Saturday night speech in Wellington, Ohio, accusing him of the "same-old, same-old" grievances against Democrats and his 2020 election loss to President Joe Biden.​
QAnon supporters, some of whom are the former president's most fanatical online backers, sent a barrage of messages through the Telegram app that expressed boredom and even anger at the speech Trump described as "the very first rally of the 2022 election."​
They blasted Trump for not mentioning how his January 6 insurrection supporters are "rotting in jail." And numerous others said Trump should be booed by the Ohio rallygoers for even "bringing up the word 'vaccine,'" specifically because they believe COVID-19 was entirely a hoax.​
But a majority of the top QAnon user comments simply expressed their outright boredom with Trump's post-election stump speech, in which he baselessly claimed to have won in November 2020 and blasted any dissenting GOP members as "traitors."​
"Judging by the Trump-supporting normies I live with, they were bored with his speech," wrote another QAnon user. "I support Trump but this is getting ridiculous."​
"Love President Trump. But, if I'm being honest, it's a lot of the 'same old-same old,' we've all heard a thousand times before," wrote Annmarie Calabro.​
Some of Trump's more mainstream critics and former supporters also appeared to have grown tired of the former president using his rally platform to blast the same figures, such as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Ohio GOP Congressman Anthony Gonzalez. Trump also painted a dire picture of the current state of America, claiming that the country is falling apart without his so-called leadership.​

If you have 90 minutes to waste, I think you'll see what they mean! :auiqs.jpg:

It is not revenge and grievance. He is telling truth about the stolen election.

"the stolen election"....:heehee:

We'll hear all the evidence of the election fraud in the next 3 days right? By 30JUN21!!!!

That's right, the election was stolen. A peliminary report comes out tomorrow.

Liar.
^
Obvious projection.

I have never lied in this forum. 23,314 posts in over a decade and not a single lie from me yet. If you think I have lied in the USMB forum, I challenge you to quote the alleged lie and prove it is a lie, you fucking low IQ moron.

Can you directly quote Q saying that "Democrats are cannibal, Satin-worshipping pedophile elites and Deep State Lizard People run this country."?????

Of course you cannot. Because Q never said anything like that.

You're a fucking moron.

Can you directly quote Q saying that "Democrats are cannibal, Satin-worshipping pedophile elites and Deep State Lizard People run this country."?????
Don't try to weasel your way out of your lie. You said Q never said anything like that. Q did. Liar. It's where you Qildos get your ideas. An odd claim on your part, being such an obvious lie. Is this a Qildo strategy to protect the Qildo cult from prying eyes?

Don't try to weasel your way out of your lie. You said Q never said anything like that. Q did. Liar.
Well then, logically, it should be no problem for you to directly quote Q saying something like that.

Why haven't you done that, low IQ moron?

Last edited:
Lather - Rinse - Repeat! :rolleyes-41:

Both QAnon and longtime supporters of former President Donald Trumpcriticized his Saturday night speech in Wellington, Ohio, accusing him of the "same-old, same-old" grievances against Democrats and his 2020 election loss to President Joe Biden.​
QAnon supporters, some of whom are the former president's most fanatical online backers, sent a barrage of messages through the Telegram app that expressed boredom and even anger at the speech Trump described as "the very first rally of the 2022 election."​
They blasted Trump for not mentioning how his January 6 insurrection supporters are "rotting in jail." And numerous others said Trump should be booed by the Ohio rallygoers for even "bringing up the word 'vaccine,'" specifically because they believe COVID-19 was entirely a hoax.​
But a majority of the top QAnon user comments simply expressed their outright boredom with Trump's post-election stump speech, in which he baselessly claimed to have won in November 2020 and blasted any dissenting GOP members as "traitors."​
"Judging by the Trump-supporting normies I live with, they were bored with his speech," wrote another QAnon user. "I support Trump but this is getting ridiculous."​
"Love President Trump. But, if I'm being honest, it's a lot of the 'same old-same old,' we've all heard a thousand times before," wrote Annmarie Calabro.​
Some of Trump's more mainstream critics and former supporters also appeared to have grown tired of the former president using his rally platform to blast the same figures, such as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Ohio GOP Congressman Anthony Gonzalez. Trump also painted a dire picture of the current state of America, claiming that the country is falling apart without his so-called leadership.​

If you have 90 minutes to waste, I think you'll see what they mean! :auiqs.jpg:

It is not revenge and grievance. He is telling truth about the stolen election.

"the stolen election"....:heehee:

We'll hear all the evidence of the election fraud in the next 3 days right? By 30JUN21!!!!

That's right, the election was stolen. A peliminary report comes out tomorrow.

Gee, wonder what it will say - Presented by MrPillow? :lol:

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

There are millions like this. This is a real problem. pathetic deniers of TRUTH...scum demonRATS
And he does it again.

It's all he knows. It's the best he can do.

Forum List

Back