Putin's puppet in the White House denies fighter jets to Ukraine

Listen up dopey.

In case you haven't noticed, Biden is at war with Putin.
Wheres your puppet scenarios now.

The planes are not be denied by Biden. Its NATO.

Why are you now supporting Ukraine when a week ago you repigs were supporting Trump and putin? Is the guilt getting to you are simply realise you were wrong.
Well I'll pray for NATO THEN.

LMAO

It's not our decision. We do not have the right to unilaterally escalate this war that threatens the security of all of Europe. NATO has to sign off on things like this since it is they at risk of attack.
Yes it is "our", i.e. NATO's decision.
If NATO voted to send the MIGs to Ukraine, its a done deal.
So I think we agree?

More like hoping someone in Russia will get tired of their economy being screwed and put a bullet in Putin's head. Biden has put together the harshest economic sanctions the world has ever seen. It's the quiet power of the US being used as it should.
Don't you get it yet. Putin doesn't care. He already figured it out. He has massive trade agreements with China, India, Iran and a dozen other countries and he had those in place before the invasion. Not only did he secure these markets, but effectively cut off our markets. No wheat to India. Russia has that covered. Fertilizer to China yeah, but the shipments that used to come here... nyet. Gas and oil to China.

Putin outsmarted the old fool yet again.

Don't you get it yet. Putin doesn't care. He already figured it out. He has massive trade agreements with China, India, Iran and a dozen other countries and he had those in place before the invasion. Not only did he secure these markets, but effectively cut off our markets. No wheat to India. Russia has that covered. Fertilizer to China yeah, but the shipments that used to come here... nyet. Gas and oil to China.

Putin's lips to your keyboard

Putin fucked up so bad that Russia will be in a depression for twenty years.

I looked at some of the maps............Russia is surrounding some cities...........
Time is on their side..........As the supplies will go away in those cities. Appears to be a siege.............and the intent and strategy.
Russia has air superiority .............the migs will be meaningless.........cheaper armor killers and hand held surface to air are better options.
1. Ukraine is a very big country, and 40m people, and apparently a capable military. Cities are urban battlefields, wars of attrition...
2. Time is on Ukraine's side. Russia's economy is a shambles, his army sucks, and NATO is pouring supplies into Ukraine.
3. Russia does NOT have air superiority, so says the Pentagon. Ukraine wants the MIGs, period, give them.
4. We give thousands of Javelins and Stingers every week...

2. Time is on Ukraine's side. Russia's economy is a shambles, his army sucks, and NATO is pouring supplies into Ukraine.
If their cities are circled.............the supplies don't get there...........Without food, water, and ammo in these places............time is not on their side.

3. Russia does NOT have air superiority, so says the Pentagon. Ukraine wants the MIGs, period, give them.
How many pilots and aircraft do they have? How many are in the skies? Russia has thousands.......how is a few going to change anything. They can't stay in Ukraine .....Russia will kill them on the ground.

4. We give thousands of Javelins and Stingers every week...
Hope so.........Need killer drones.......one shot one kill to take out their armor.

I'm no Brandon supporter, far from it but who the hell is going to drive these things, the Ukraine air force? You might as well kiss them good bye.
Guess Democrats aren't to serious when they say they want to help Ukraine.

Putin fucked up so bad that Russia will be in a depression for twenty years.
No. We might, but that was the point anyway.
What commodity is not subject to sanctions? Guess. Come on. A little guess.
It's Russian caviar.

Russia........China ......India ......South Africa........Brazil..........

Are BRICS...........there alliance is to end the DOLLAR.........

Russia has went to trade in Electronic currency with China and others..........

Their mission is to finish us off as our own politicians have already screwed us.

At this point............if we had a real leader in Washington.........We would............and I hate to say it...........go in and fillet the Russians in Ukraine.......and make them rethink what they are doing right now.

So now the wing nut useful idiots and Russian sock puppets want a shooting war between Russia and the US...after siding with Putin for two weeks.

Fuck em all

Democrats don't want to send Ukraine the support they NEED. They only want to send support Putin says is okay.

So now the wing nut useful idiots and Russian sock puppets want a shooting war between Russia and the US...after siding with Putin for two weeks.

Fuck em all
LOL

I've never sided with Putin..............and see what the fuck is going on much clearer than you MOONBAT ASS.

Why........because I'M ONE WELL INFORMED AMERICAN........and have been since the 90s.............I understand and see what is coming.

You want to SAVE UKRAINE.............Grow a damn set and stop pretending their are 72 genders.

I'll give you a memory see if you have a memory...........and it was under Clinton and I can't stand him because of Somalia.

When we ripped Bosnia a new asshole there...........Russians moved in to the region demanding we stop it.
Time to return the favor.

They CAN'T BEAT US ON THE GROUND. And they know it. Why he threatened Nukes. But they did that forever during the Cold War.

Democrats don't want to send Ukraine the support they NEED. They only want to send support Putin says is okay.
As noted...Ukraine HAS 65 jets. They don't need more since they aren't using the ones they have

What they NEED is Javelins, stingers, bullets, drones, food, and medicine

And they're getting that

Why do you want an escalation that could lead to a nuclear engagement?

As noted...Ukraine HAS 65 jets. They don't need more since they aren't using the ones they have

What they NEED is Javelins, stingers, bullets, drones, food, and medicine

And they're getting that

Why do you want an escalation that could lead to a nuclear engagement?
This is the 3rd time they have invaded...........At what point do you man up and say enough.

Putin is not stupid. He doesn't want the world to end. This is the same rhetoric used during the entire Cold War.
He got in our face once in Bosnia...........I don't war with Russia...

But who's next. Taiwan with China......POLAND.........where.................Putin is taking ground............and laughs at weakness.

Fuck em all
that post makes absolutely no sense

this thread is about xiden once again failing to help ukraine defend itself from russia

Forum List

Back