Putin's puppet in the White House denies fighter jets to Ukraine

Escalation? So what? Putin invaded, make him pay in blood and treasure. He needs to be defeated ASAP.
So let's get this straight. After four years of braying that your savior didn't get us into any wars and when you and I both know that if he had won in 2020 that Putin would have walked right into Ukraine with no opposition from us, you now want to escalate into a possible act of aggression. Because that's what US giving planes to Ukraine would signal.

More like hoping someone in Russia will get tired of their economy being screwed and put a bullet in Putin's head. Biden has put together the harshest economic sanctions the world has ever seen. It's the quiet power of the US being used as it should.

US power should never be "quiet." The faster we arrange for aircraft for the Ukrainians, the more Russians die, and the faster Putin will be gone.

Give them the Polish Migs, Joe, do it now. Don't tell me they can't be replaced with F16s, that's bullshit. You've spent trillions on "social justice" and you can't afford a few measly F16s?

....aaaand I own page 2. :banana:

Last edited:
Ukraine is asking for fighter jets. The decision to send the jets went all the way up to Putin's puppet who obviously denied the request.

Biden has 2 jobs, to hold back as much aid from Ukraine as possible and to keep oil prices as high as possible.

Do Democrats agree with Biden/Putin?

If Ukraine asked you to send them jets to fight, would you say no? Sending jets might make putin mad...

Trump Republicans are Putin's puppets. It is the oil industry that is responsible for higher prices. That is 2 strikes on you.

Putin's puppet in the White House denies fighter jets to Ukraine
By TheGreatSatan
03/11/2022
4:35AM, CST
Mister Satan should be grateful for free speech. No doubt he is a republicon as well.
The US Message Board allows this kind of outright lying because we in America have free speech. Free speech is a two-sided sward that cuts both ways. And yet free speech also allows liars to be called out for what they are.
Mr. GreatSatan is lying.
If you as a viewer who sees this, knows this; then it is your duty to point this out too.
Call the source for what it is. Do not let it slide by. This only encourages more lying.
If you are a right minded person, do what is right.
Mr. GreatSatan is lying.

Simply as that

:)-

WRONG. Ukraine needs those MIG-29s. Get to them ASAP. Fuck Putin. He lost and he knows it.
Negative....I guess you don't know a encirclement when you see it on a map. Wishing it was otherwise does not make it so......The towed artillery is now in place (the bulk of the much maligned "40-mile convoy") and I'd not be surprised if Kiev was rendered hors de combat within the next few days.

As for the Mig-29s they can be rightfully seen by Putin as NATO providing offensive capability to a non-NATO party, MANPADs and such are defensive in nature.

That and there is the cost to consider, MANPADs are about 80K a pop, a NATO operated Mig-29 is around 4 million....A "export" F-16 that the Poles have a eye on are 30 million, a large part of it will be subsidized by the the US Taxpayer.

It makes you wonder about the neocons that want the transfer and the donations they get from McDonnell Douglas.

I'm afraid Dizzy-Bee is our typical American.
No wonder we're weak and chaos reigns!!

Typical uninformed American liberal Democrat. She should lay off the crack cocaine-contaminated pablum the commie CNN and MSNBC media is force-feeding her and develop a brain to go along with that spinal cord she has.

I think the place where it fell apart was Poland wanted them flown west to be transferred to our base in Germany and then us transferred them to Ukraine, flying east across Poland again, but coming from an American airbase. Sounded like a plot to get us into the shooting war, to me. Pentagon must have said the same thing.
Yep, the problem was not so much the MIGs but the retarded way the whole thing was done in the public eye. They could have got the MIGs there but nobody would STFU about it.....No deniability at all.

US power should never be "quiet." The faster we arrange for aircraft for the Ukrainians, the more Russians die, and the faster Putin will be gone.

Give them the Polish Migs, Joe, do it now. Don't tell me they can't be replaced with F16s, that's bullshit.

....aaaand I own page 2. :banana:
It's not that it can't be done. It just can't be done like this. If we get Ukraine some planes it has to be on the downlow where they can be used before Putin escalates to carpet bombing or nerve gas or something else fighters can't do anything about.

Negative....I guess you don't know a encirclement when you see it on a map. Wishing it was otherwise does not make it so......The towed artillery is now in place (the bulk of the much maligned "40-mile convoy") and I'd not be surprised if Kiev was rendered hors de combat within the next few days.

As for the Mig-29s they can be rightfully seen by Putin as NATO providing offensive capability to a non-NATO party, MANPADs and such are defensive in nature.

That and there is the cost to consider, MANPADs are about 80K a pop, a NATO operated Mig-29 is around 4 million....A "export" F-16 that the Poles have a eye on are 30 million, a large part of it will be subsidized by the the US Taxpayer.

It makes you wonder about the neocons that want the transfer and the donations they get from McDonnell Douglas.

At this point, it's only money. We'll never pay off the national debt, no matter who's in office for the next 100 years or so. Might as well go whole hog, damn the torpedoes, and full speed ahead. Besides, Russia is not all that much. They know better than to attack a NATO country.

Ukraine is asking for fighter jets. The decision to send the jets went all the way up to Putin's puppet who obviously denied the request.

Biden has 2 jobs, to hold back as much aid from Ukraine as possible and to keep oil prices as high as possible.

Do Democrats agree with Biden/Putin?

If Ukraine asked you to send them jets to fight, would you say no? Sending jets might make putin mad...
I do not agree with Biden, no. He should provide planes and a no-fly zone.

You have to give Biden some credit for understanding that Ukraine must not be so empowered by US weaponry, that Russia becomes much more seriously threatened.

Russia can't fight a war against America in the Ukraine with no limitations and still win. I keep telling you people to get it through your thick heads that Russia is going to refuse to lose!

All Russia will have left in the bank if some sort of peace deal isn't worked out is Russia's nuclear weapons.

Nobody wants to force Russia/Putin to go to the bank!
So Putin says jump and you say how high?

I bet Putin is also cheering Biden's choice to withhold aid.

At this point, it's only money. We'll never pay off the national debt, no matter who's in office for the next 100 years or so. Might as well go whole hog, damn the torpedoes, and full speed ahead.
Nah, I have a few good "finds" left in me so I'd rather not be burned to a cinder over the likes of Ukraine when Putin hits Mt. Weather. ;)

Trump Republicans are Putin's puppets. It is the oil industry that is responsible for higher prices.
I agree, the ripple effect of less oil supply has not hit the market yet and yet prices are already skyrocketing out of control. Exxon, Mobil, Shell and the other fossil fuel suppliers need to decide whether they want to be remembered as price gougers instead of being true American patriots.
Traitors comes to mind

:)-

It's not that it can't be done. It just can't be done like this. If we get Ukraine some planes it has to be on the downlow where they can be used before Putin escalates to carpet bombing or nerve gas or something else fighters can't do anything about.

Fuck Putin. Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war.

Nah, I have a few good "finds" left in me so I'd rather not be burned to a cinder over the likes of Ukraine when Putin hits Mt. Weather. ;)

Come on, man. It's been a good run, hasn't it?

To quote some 1960's hippie burnout musician, it's better to burn out than to rust. :laughing0301:

WRONG. Ukraine needs those MIG-29s.
Actually they don't. They have dozens of their own that they are not using because the Russians have sophisticated Surface to Air systems.

They need tank buster missiles...stingers, drones, bullets and bread

And they are getting all of that

Poland offered jets but said they could NOT fly out of Polish bases. That leaves flying out of American bases in Germany.

THAT...is an issue

So just stop being stupid

Forum List

Back