Putin's puppet in the White House denies fighter jets to Ukraine

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
Ukraine is asking for fighter jets. The decision to send the jets went all the way up to Putin's puppet who obviously denied the request.

Biden has 2 jobs, to hold back as much aid from Ukraine as possible and to keep oil prices as high as possible.

Do Democrats agree with Biden/Putin?

If Ukraine asked you to send them jets to fight, would you say no? Sending jets might make putin mad...

Ukraine is asking for fighter jets. The decision to send the jets went all the way up to Putin's puppet who obviously denied the request.

Biden has 2 jobs, to hold back as much aid from Ukraine as possible and to keep oil prices as high as possible.

Do Democrats agree with Biden/Putin?

If Ukraine asked you to send them jets to fight, would you say no? Sending jets might make putin mad...
You have to give Biden some credit for understanding that Ukraine must not be so empowered by US weaponry, that Russia becomes much more seriously threatened.

Russia can't fight a war against America in the Ukraine with no limitations and still win. I keep telling you people to get it through your thick heads that Russia is going to refuse to lose!

All Russia will have left in the bank if some sort of peace deal isn't worked out is Russia's nuclear weapons.

Nobody wants to force Russia/Putin to go to the bank!

It's escalation on our part. It's probably still being quietly prepared for the day Putin starts using dumb bombs on population centers.

Withholding the Mig-29s is the only thing the peckerhead has done right....And I'm sure that was by accident.
I think the place where it fell apart was Poland wanted them flown west to be transferred to our base in Germany and then us transferred them to Ukraine, flying east across Poland again, but coming from an American airbase. Sounded like a plot to get us into the shooting war, to me. Pentagon must have said the same thing.

Escalation? So what? Putin invaded, make him pay in blood and treasure. He needs to be defeated ASAP.
America cannot be the one that escalates this war. It's not our place. Poland wants to do this like some sort of tax dodge that is not really different than the US just giving them fighter planes. There are ways to get some jets into Ukraine but this isn't it.

I love that Xi asked Poot to wait until after the olympics to invade.

You left wing cucks who suck off the Chinese are giving Poot an old fashioned at the same time….Congrats.

How many war crimes does a dictator have to commit before Democrats send his victims the aid they need?
Things are going as they should to keep the war confined to Ukraine. If jerk ass wants to attack other counties it will be unprovoked.

Russia holds air superiority there. Where would they put them in Ukraine where they will be safe?

They are useless if you don't have a safe place to land and take off from.

He won't.
He's bidin' (get it?) his time to let gas prices and inflation ravage the U.S..
More like hoping someone in Russia will get tired of their economy being screwed and put a bullet in Putin's head. Biden has put together the harshest economic sanctions the world has ever seen. It's the quiet power of the US being used as it should.

Forum List

Back