Putin's puppet in the White House denies fighter jets to Ukraine

If their cities are circled.............the supplies don't get there...........Without food, water, and ammo in these places............time is not on their side.

How many pilots and aircraft do they have? How many are in the skies? Russia has thousands.......how is a few going to change anything. They can't stay in Ukraine .....Russia will kill them on the ground.

Hope so.........Need killer drones.......one shot one kill to take out their armor.
Why haven't the Russians killed their Air Force off already?

It's because they suck at war!

Okay, so go live as a slave and lick Putin’s boots. What are you wanting me to say? Appeasement doesn’t work

Okay, so go live as a slave and lick Putin’s boots. What are you wanting me to say? Appeasement doesn’t work
No-fly zones are an act of war. You want NATO pilots shooting down Russian aircraft? You would just be giving Putin the reason he needs to escalate attacking NATO, which we will respond and eventually lead to a nuclear exchange and WWIII.

No-fly zones are an act of war. You want NATO pilots shooting down Russian aircraft? You would just be giving Putin the reason he needs to escalate attacking NATO, which we will respond and eventually lead to a nuclear exchange and WWIII.
I don't think Putin is dumb enough to use NUKES........but a No Fly Zone is stupid.............We either pull the trigger on them like they threatened to do to us in Bosnia or pressure them my massing troops on the border of Ukraine.

BRICS intends to take us out financially ..............you do know that........even though our politicians are already doing that for them.

You don't have a No Fly Zone without taking out the ground radars etc That means killing Russians..on Russian soil

Not gonna happen

1. LIAR. We don't know anything about "if Trump won in 2020", duh. I would think that Trump would be more aggressive than Xiden. I use Syria as an example, where Obama/Xiden let ISIS expand, and Trump crushed them killing ~300 Russian mercs in the process.
2. We give tons of weapons to Ukraine every day, duh.
Trump crushed nothing. Putin is his BFF. He did nothing to counter Russian build up for years and would have allowed his BFF to walk into Ukraine last year untouched. Hell, he was ready to leave NATO.

Forum List

Back