Putin's puppet in the White House denies fighter jets to Ukraine

Zelensky can say what he wants but he isn't even using the jets he has.

Why are you so invested in this?
Because their jets are used up. Need jets and all the stuff that goes with.

First Democrats were begging me to care about Ukraine only to learn they don't really believe what they are saying. Why are they unwilling to send jets?

I think the place where it fell apart was Poland wanted them flown west to be transferred to our base in Germany and then us transferred them to Ukraine, flying east across Poland again, but coming from an American airbase. Sounded like a plot to get us into the shooting war, to me. Pentagon must have said the same thing.
"Putin knows, if I am president of the United States, his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate the United States and those in Eastern Europe are over," Biden says in the video.

“I’m going to stand up to him; he’s a bully,” Biden says.

Biden is a wuss. Now he's afraid of Putin, who can't even take over tiny Ukraine.

Biden didn't even tell Putin about how he dealt with Corn Pop, LOL.

We should serve as a third party for transfer of the MIGs. We are in a better position to do it than our ally, Poland. Poland still takes a big risk. They know all about Russia.

We and all of Europe should be sending arms to Ukraine. Putin is obviously a menace to the entire world. Should have done it long ago when the Biden Admin was sounding the alarm, but Russia had not invaded yet.

Instead, they warned of impending sanctions, which were intended to "be a deterrent," but did not work. Then they implemented the sanctions after the invasion, after funding the war with oil dollars for over ten days.

I really don't understand why this Admin is all about announcing intelligence about Russia and short on doing anything.

The MIG plan is brilliant. Russians will be shot down with their own planes, not F-16s.

Last edited:
Because their jets are used up. Need jets and all the stuff that goes with.

First Democrats were begging me to care about Ukraine only to learn they don't really believe what they are saying. Why are they unwilling to send jets?
This has been explained to you but you just don't like the answer.

More like hoping someone in Russia will get tired of their economy being screwed and put a bullet in Putin's head. Biden has put together the harshest economic sanctions the world has ever seen. It's the quiet power of the US being used as it should.
They appear to believe that Biden is an evil Putin Hitler Commie who is hell bent on destroying America.

It’s what they’re told in their universe, so they believe it. I don’t think there’s anything you can do. It is what it is.

So you're a no aid to Ukraine guy?
This situation is not all black and white. PLENTY of Russians are being immolated in tanks and other armored vehicles and quite a few pilots are meeting their end from Manpads. There IS aid being sent to Ukraine. Kyiv is practically demanding a no-fly zone or an influx of fighter jets in spite of an awareness that it would be seen as NATO entering the conflict and inviting Russian retaliation.

Do you totally discount the danger of an escalation that led to nukes being used? If so, what do you base that on? If you understand that nuclear escalation is possible then IMO, that is insane. I think those who are yelling the loudest for escalation are the least informed about the potential consequences. Russia's doctrine is based on the tactical use of low-yield nukes. Do you believe Putin would allow his forces to be annihilated by NATO without using nukes in answer?

If tomorrow we saw the Kyiv city-center vaporized then we'd also certainly be hearing from Russia that it wasn't THEIR weapon that did it. Then what? How would you want that situation dealt with?

This situation is not all black and white. PLENTY of Russians are being immolated in tanks and other armored vehicles and quite a few pilots are meeting their end from Manpads. There IS aid being sent to Ukraine. Kyiv is practically demanding a no-fly zone or an influx of fighter jets in spite of an awareness that it would be seen as NATO entering the conflict and inviting Russian retaliation.

Do you totally discount the danger of an escalation that led to nukes being used? If so, what do you base that on? If you understand that nuclear escalation is possible then IMO, that is insane. I think those who are yelling the loudest for escalation are the least informed about the potential consequences. Russia's doctrine is based on the tactical use of low-yield nukes. Do you believe Putin would allow his forces to be annihilated by NATO without using nukes in answer?

If tomorrow we saw the Kyiv city-center vaporized then we'd also certainly be hearing from Russia that it wasn't THEIR weapon that did it. Then what? How would you want that situation dealt with?
So putin says you can send this and that, but no jets, and you say okay because you're scared to make him madder?

So putin says you can send this and that, but no jets, and you say okay because you're scared to make him madder?
It is much harder to track ground transported weapons into the country than jets, they manufactured.

It is much harder to track ground transported weapons into the country than jets, they manufactured.
Giving them arms is giving them arms. Democrats are unwilling to give Ukraine the jets they are begging for.

Maybe Trump could help...

Why the hell do you want a nuclear exchange?

You seem really fixated on it
If putin is looking for an excuse to launch nukes, he'll find it. If not jets, maybe bio weapons labs. Point is, we gotta stop him now while stopping him now is cheap.

Why the hell do you want a nuclear exchange?

You seem really fixated on it
7x6ax3es46m81.jpg

they are praying for it.

If their cities are circled.............the supplies don't get there...........Without food, water, and ammo in these places............time is not on their side.
How many pilots and aircraft do they have? How many are in the skies? Russia has thousands.......how is a few going to change anything. They can't stay in Ukraine .....Russia will kill them on the ground.
Hope so.........Need killer drones.......one shot one kill to take out their armor.
1. Ukraine is a very big country, there is lots of area besides cities, lots of borders with NATO countries to get food and weapons. We'll see whose side time is on.
2. Russia hasn't cleared the Ukes air force, just sayin', the skies are open. Best get them the MIGs while we can.

1. Ukraine is a very big country, there is lots of area besides cities, lots of borders with NATO countries to get food and weapons. We'll see whose side time is on.
2. Russia hasn't cleared the Ukes air force, just sayin', the skies are open. Best get them the MIGs while we can.
You said yourself they currently HAVE 65...and aren't hardly using those

I'm not going to limit the Ukes. They want the 24 MIGs so I'd give them and replace them with F-16s.
win-win-win
You understand that Poland won't let them fly to Ukraine from their current bases right?

How would you get them there?

Giving them arms is giving them arms. Democrats are unwilling to give Ukraine the jets they are begging for.

Maybe Trump could help...
Only if he were a complete fool.

Russia holds air superiority there. Where would they put them in Ukraine where they will be safe?

They are useless if you don't have a safe place to land and take off from.
The Ukrainians have not lost many aircraft yet. Obviously the Russian pilots are incompetent and they can't hit the air bases with ground launched missiles.

Forum List

Back