Putin's People Talk About US Farce Against ISIL

Hussein Obama never had any intention of fighting ISIS.

All he wanted was to remove Assad from power in Syria.

All Obama has done is to help the so called "moderate rebels" which means Al Qaeda, and this is the reason of ISIS success!

Who is Obama fooling??? who???

Nobody!!!

And certainly he is not fooling Russia.

So yes, it is a farce Hussein Obama's stupid, useless and pathetic fight against ISIS.

Our President has been the only major leader taking the fight to ISIS. Where has Putin been the last year?

Let Putin in on the fun......I wish him well

Pin pricks? Sending $2 Million dollar missiles to take out one or two men at a time. Tell us more about your fearless Commander-in-Chief.

LMAO..oh...you don't understand?

Well, he said america was the laughingstock of the world due to obamas inept and fraudulent foreign policy blunders....
....then you made a reference comparing it to the last admin. ineptness and fraudulent foreign policy blunders ...
the only conclusion is that both are inept and fraudulent blunderers...

or is obama fraud, ineptness and blundering somehow "better"?

How did the world laugh when our optimistic predictions about Iraq proved wrong?

Show me who in the world is laughing about our response to ISIS

Putin is laughing his ass off.

Putin will find out just what dealing with ISIS entails.....it is more than a big boot

Are you the one calling the shots for Putin or is that just wishful thinking?

I truly hope Putin squashes ISIS like a bug. I hope he gets all of the credit and Obama gets none

But lets see how easy it will be for Putin once he puts boots on the ground

He has boots on the ground and a million man Chinese army at his beck and call.

Bush downplayed the need for an extensive occupying force to maintain the peace. We were tragically unprepared for the Civil War that took place.

Mission Accomplished was hardly mission accomplished

Bush handed over a Liberated Iraq to Obama with a timetable for bringing the troops home that all he had to do was stick to. Obama single-handedly CHOSE to offer no resistance to ISIS, who he had helped arm, as they flooded into Iraq and took over much of the country our troops had sacrificed much to liberate!

OBAMA declared to the American people that Al Qaeida was 'on the run' and that the 'war on terror' was over...about the time 20 US Embassies were attacked, 4 overrun, and 4 Americans were murdered....a lie to bolster his chances to be re-elected.

Bush created a power void that ISIS gladly filled

Far from treating us as liberators like Bush predicted

What power void? You on dope?

Obama was handed a liberated Iraq...then Obama armed Syrian Rebels from Benghazi, watched them turn into ISIS, and then allowed them to flow un-opposed into Iraq. Obama helped create ISIS and allowed them to flow into the void he helped create.

Liberation is easy...Bush found that out
Mission accomplished in less than two months

Keeping the peace and establishing a stable, balanced government that satisfies all the factions is hard. Cost us five thousand lives and led to the emergence of ISIS

I fully support the President in not wasting any more US lives propping up a corrupt and inept Iraqi government

Not to worry. The Iraqi oil fields and refineries are next on Putin's list.

Putin is accomplishing in a few weeks what the US Military couldn't do in more than 12 years.

Now either the US Government is MASSIVELY incompetent or they're INTENTIONALLY not fighting the War on Terror.

Either one is REAL BAD.

Obama / Liberals have cut the US military to the bone to the point where Obama's Daddy's vision of eliminating the US as a military power in the world has all but been accomplished...and he wants more cuts.

Obama is not trying to fight ISIS...he is trying to fight a proxy war against Syrian and Russia to try to oust Assad, who is now well protected by Putin. Obama missed his chance when he issued his 'Red Line'...then cowardly backed down. He's got no shot now.

Now you are just making shit up

Our military has not been cut "to the bone". We have the strongest military in the history of mankind. We have the most sophisticated special forces on earth by a wide margin

But you would prefer to honor Putin and his band of thugs

You really do need to bone up on this. The Navy alone is at the lowest readiness level it has been in decades. So is the Army.

All Obama has done is to help the so called "moderate rebels" which means Al Qaeda, and this is the reason of ISIS success!

Nobody!!!

So yes, it is a farce Hussein Obama's stupid, useless and pathetic fight against ISIS.

Our President has been the only major leader taking the fight to ISIS. Where has Putin been the last year?

Pin pricks? Sending $2 Million dollar missiles to take out one or two men at a time. Tell us more about your fearless Commander-in-Chief.

I , like most Americans, would rather take them out with a missile than putting troops in harms way

Nobody!!!

I , like most Americans, would rather take them out with a missile than putting troops in harms way

Yes, and if a hospital gets in the way . . .

Putin is accomplishing in a few weeks what the US Military couldn't do in more than 12 years.

Now either the US Government is MASSIVELY incompetent or they're INTENTIONALLY not fighting the War on Terror.

Either one is REAL BAD.

Obama / Liberals have cut the US military to the bone to the point where Obama's Daddy's vision of eliminating the US as a military power in the world has all but been accomplished...and he wants more cuts.

Obama is not trying to fight ISIS...he is trying to fight a proxy war against Syrian and Russia to try to oust Assad, who is now well protected by Putin. Obama missed his chance when he issued his 'Red Line'...then cowardly backed down. He's got no shot now.

Our military has not been cut "to the bone". We have the strongest military in the history of mankind. We have the most sophisticated special forces on earth by a wide margin

You really do need to bone up on this. The Navy alone is at the lowest readiness level it has been in decades. So is the Army.

Show me any Navy on earth that has one half the Naval power of the US

Carriers, nuclear submarines, ballistic missiles, stealth destroyers, advanced surface combatants, landing craft

Go for it

Obama was handed a liberated Iraq...then Obama armed Syrian Rebels from Benghazi, watched them turn into ISIS, and then allowed them to flow un-opposed into Iraq. Obama helped create ISIS and allowed them to flow into the void he helped create.

Liberation is easy...Bush found that out
Mission accomplished in less than two months

Keeping the peace and establishing a stable, balanced government that satisfies all the factions is hard. Cost us five thousand lives and led to the emergence of ISIS

I fully support the President in not wasting any more US lives propping up a corrupt and inept Iraqi government

Not to worry. The Iraqi oil fields and refineries are next on Putin's list.

What will we do...what will we do?

Military action or the most crippling sanctions from the western world in history?

Nobody!!!

It should not be forgotten that the US supports or has supported ISIS.
American aircraft dropped weapons to ISIS, says MP - Iraqi News

How did the world laugh when our optimistic predictions about Iraq proved wrong?

Show me who in the world is laughing about our response to ISIS

Putin will find out just what dealing with ISIS entails.....it is more than a big boot

I truly hope Putin squashes ISIS like a bug. I hope he gets all of the credit and Obama gets none

No he does't. You are talking a lot of bogus trash you get from who knows where. You can not back up the crap you are spewing.

Nobody!!!

Bullcrap. Your stupid link is nothing more than someone saying they think an American aircraft dropped a load of something at a location ISIS was at. Nothing more. Just an unverifiable allegation. That is your silly proof that America is supplying ISIS.

No he does't. You are talking a lot of bogus trash you get from who knows where. You can not back up the crap you are spewing.

Read the news. He has boots on the ground right now in Syria. Russian and Iranian troops. The coalition he has formed includes Syria, Iran Russia, and China. The Chinese has a standing one million man army.

Nobody!!!

Bullcrap. Your stupid link is nothing more than someone saying they think an American aircraft dropped a load of something at a location ISIS was at. Nothing more. Just an unverifiable allegation. That is your silly proof that America is supplying ISIS.
We are not talking about one aircraft dropping supplies to ISIS by mistake. We are talking about repeated supply drops for ISIS.

Nobody!!!

More bullcrap. Russians are bragging that they are making pin prick strikes right now. Why are our pin prick strikes to be mocked but Russian runs celebrated by jerks like you.
Show us how and when and where our strikes are designed to take out a few ISIS soldiers or insignificant targets at a time . Show us a link to that lie you are telling.

Either one is REAL BAD.

Show me any Navy on earth that has one half the Naval power of the US

Carriers, nuclear submarines, ballistic missiles, stealth destroyers, advanced surface combatants, landing craft

Go for it

That's not what I said dipshit. Read what I said.

Read the news. He has boots on the ground right now in Syria. Russian and Iranian troops. The coalition he has formed includes Syria, Iran Russia, and China. The Chinese has a standing one million man army.
You said he had access to Chinese troops. That is a lie.

Nobody!!!

More bullcrap. Russians are bragging that they are making pin prick strikes right now. Why are our pin prick strikes to be mocked but Russian runs celebrated by jerks like you.
Show us how and when and where our strikes are designed to take out a few ISIS soldiers or insignificant targets at a time . Show us a link to that lie you are telling.

Camp, we can't help you. You are way behind the eightball. There have been news reports where Obama fired a missile and killed one or two supposedly terrorist leaders.

You said he had access to Chinese troops. That is a lie.

What an idiot you are Camp. The Chinese is backing Russia as they always have. I'd bet you there are Chinese military advisors and tons of Chinese equipment in Syria right now. Get real.

Nobody!!!

We are not talking about one aircraft dropping supplies to ISIS by mistake. We are talking about repeated supply drops for ISIS.
That is not what the link you provided said. You are claiming the US is providing aid to ISIS. Prove it. Now you have stated repeated drops. You haven't shown one yet. Now you have to show multiple weapons and supply deliveries from the US to ISIS. Prove it.

Forum List

Back