Putin's People Talk About US Farce Against ISIL

Bush created a power void that ISIS gladly filled

Far from treating us as liberators like Bush predicted

Obama was handed a liberated Iraq...then Obama armed Syrian Rebels from Benghazi, watched them turn into ISIS, and then allowed them to flow un-opposed into Iraq. Obama helped create ISIS and allowed them to flow into the void he helped create.

Liberation is easy...Bush found that out
Mission accomplished in less than two months

Keeping the peace and establishing a stable, balanced government that satisfies all the factions is hard. Cost us five thousand lives and led to the emergence of ISIS

I fully support the President in not wasting any more US lives propping up a corrupt and inept Iraqi government

Not to worry. The Iraqi oil fields and refineries are next on Putin's list.

What will we do...what will we do?

Military action or the most crippling sanctions from the western world in history?

We need to start drilling for oil and gas immediately.

Hussein Obama never had any intention of fighting ISIS.

All he wanted was to remove Assad from power in Syria.

All Obama has done is to help the so called "moderate rebels" which means Al Qaeda, and this is the reason of ISIS success!

Who is Obama fooling??? who???

Nobody!!!

And certainly he is not fooling Russia.

So yes, it is a farce Hussein Obama's stupid, useless and pathetic fight against ISIS.

Our President has been the only major leader taking the fight to ISIS. Where has Putin been the last year?

Let Putin in on the fun......I wish him well
It should not be forgotten that the US supports or has supported ISIS.
American aircraft dropped weapons to ISIS, says MP - Iraqi News
Bullcrap. Your stupid link is nothing more than someone saying they think an American aircraft dropped a load of something at a location ISIS was at. Nothing more. Just an unverifiable allegation. That is your silly proof that America is supplying ISIS.
We are not talking about one aircraft dropping supplies to ISIS by mistake. We are talking about repeated supply drops for ISIS.
That is not what the link you provided said. You are claiming the US is providing aid to ISIS. Prove it. Now you have stated repeated drops. You haven't shown one yet. Now you have to show multiple weapons and supply deliveries from the US to ISIS. Prove it.
This is exactly what the linked article says.

All Obama has done is to help the so called "moderate rebels" which means Al Qaeda, and this is the reason of ISIS success!

Nobody!!!

So yes, it is a farce Hussein Obama's stupid, useless and pathetic fight against ISIS.

Our President has been the only major leader taking the fight to ISIS. Where has Putin been the last year?

Pin pricks? Sending $2 Million dollar missiles to take out one or two men at a time. Tell us more about your fearless Commander-in-Chief.
More bullcrap. Russians are bragging that they are making pin prick strikes right now. Why are our pin prick strikes to be mocked but Russian runs celebrated by jerks like you.
Show us how and when and where our strikes are designed to take out a few ISIS soldiers or insignificant targets at a time . Show us a link to that lie you are telling.

Camp, we can't help you. You are way behind the eightball. There have been news reports where Obama fired a missile and killed one or two supposedly terrorist leaders.
Of course there have. We have been doing that for years to go after our enemies. Are you claiming it is a waste of time to go after the enemies leadership and command? You are an idiot. Really, a fucking idiot.

Nobody!!!

Pin pricks? Sending $2 Million dollar missiles to take out one or two men at a time. Tell us more about your fearless Commander-in-Chief.
More bullcrap. Russians are bragging that they are making pin prick strikes right now. Why are our pin prick strikes to be mocked but Russian runs celebrated by jerks like you.
Show us how and when and where our strikes are designed to take out a few ISIS soldiers or insignificant targets at a time . Show us a link to that lie you are telling.

Camp, we can't help you. You are way behind the eightball. There have been news reports where Obama fired a missile and killed one or two supposedly terrorist leaders.
Of course there have. We have been doing that for years to go after our enemies. Are you claiming it is a waste of time to go after the enemies leadership and command? You are an idiot. Really, a fucking idiot.

Yeah? Well you're the fucking idiot that stated for me to show where Obama expended a $2 million dollar missile to take out one or two guys.

Bush created a power void that ISIS gladly filled

Far from treating us as liberators like Bush predicted

Obama was handed a liberated Iraq...then Obama armed Syrian Rebels from Benghazi, watched them turn into ISIS, and then allowed them to flow un-opposed into Iraq. Obama helped create ISIS and allowed them to flow into the void he helped create.

Liberation is easy...Bush found that out
Mission accomplished in less than two months

Keeping the peace and establishing a stable, balanced government that satisfies all the factions is hard. Cost us five thousand lives and led to the emergence of ISIS

I fully support the President in not wasting any more US lives propping up a corrupt and inept Iraqi government

Not to worry. The Iraqi oil fields and refineries are next on Putin's list.

What will we do...what will we do?

Military action or the most crippling sanctions from the western world in history?

We need to start drilling for oil and gas immediately.
Well dude, you have plenty of hot air to donate.

Yeah? Well you're the fucking idiot that stated for me to show where Obama expended a $2 million dollar missile to take out one or two guys.
But think of the US service members lives it saved....

You haven't showed it yet asshole. So tell us who it is you are angry about taking out with a high dollar missile. I want you to tell us by name which one you think we should of let live and saved the cost of a missile. Plus I want to know who we used that two million dollar missile on.

Hellfire's are the most used weapons for taking out small targets like vehicles or small buildings. They cost about $70,000 each. A bargain.

Putin will find out just what dealing with ISIS entails.....it is more than a big boot

Are you the one calling the shots for Putin or is that just wishful thinking?

I truly hope Putin squashes ISIS like a bug. I hope he gets all of the credit and Obama gets none

But lets see how easy it will be for Putin once he puts boots on the ground

He has boots on the ground and a million man Chinese army at his beck and call.
No he does't. You are talking a lot of bogus trash you get from who knows where. You can not back up the crap you are spewing.

Read the news. He has boots on the ground right now in Syria. Russian and Iranian troops. The coalition he has formed includes Syria, Iran Russia, and China. The Chinese has a standing one million man army.

How does a standing one million army become an army in Syria 12000 miles away?

I truly hope Putin squashes ISIS like a bug. I hope he gets all of the credit and Obama gets none

No he does't. You are talking a lot of bogus trash you get from who knows where. You can not back up the crap you are spewing.

Read the news. He has boots on the ground right now in Syria. Russian and Iranian troops. The coalition he has formed includes Syria, Iran Russia, and China. The Chinese has a standing one million man army.
You said he had access to Chinese troops. That is a lie.

What an idiot you are Camp. The Chinese is backing Russia as they always have. I'd bet you there are Chinese military advisors and tons of Chinese equipment in Syria right now. Get real.
China has never been close to Russia

They have never trusted each other

None. There were NONE there.

Then they didn't need them...

You said he had access to Chinese troops. That is a lie.

What an idiot you are Camp. The Chinese is backing Russia as they always have. I'd bet you there are Chinese military advisors and tons of Chinese equipment in Syria right now. Get real.
China has never been close to Russia

They have never trusted each other

You're just as stupid as Camp is. China is in Syria with Russia. You guys need to get off USMB and pick up on what's really going on in the world.

Right. That's why we are loosing in Iraq. When the troops were there it was relatively secure.

Are you the one calling the shots for Putin or is that just wishful thinking?

How does a standing one million army become an army in Syria 12000 miles away?

Are all Liberals total idiots? How did we get to Normandy, Korea, France, or anywhere else with our military. Logistics.

Right. That's why we are loosing in Iraq. When the troops were there it was relatively secure.
Yet, the conquered people of Iraq got the choice to go it alone via and ex-president....We don't need to lose troops over a sectarian clash of religion...

Hellfire's are the most used weapons for taking out small targets like vehicles or small buildings. They cost about $70,000 each. A bargain.

Well, the piece I read was that the cost was $2 million each missile.

Yet, the conquered people of Iraq got the choice to go it alone via and ex-president....We don't need to lose troops over a sectarian clash of religion...

Cheeze. If they are going it alone then why do we have advisors and drones over there?

Cheeze. If they are going it alone then why do we have advisors and drones over there?
We like to try out cutting edge technology for warfare...

You haven't showed it yet asshole. So tell us who it is you are angry about taking out with a high dollar missile. I want you to tell us by name which one you think we should of let live and saved the cost of a missile. Plus I want to know who we used that two million dollar missile on.

Look up their names Camp. It's actually old news and I can't remember or pronounce those names anyways.

Forum List

Back