Putin's miscalculation

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

He's beginning to look like a bumbling fool as President Biden and President Zelenskiy fight back against illegal Russian aggression. The economic sanctions levied by President Biden and the European Union will have serious consequences for Putin, which may cause his days as a dictator to be numbered.

Of course, this screw up by Putin is a body blow to his major U.S. asset Trump and his fanatical Cult members who strongly support Putin and applaud his invasion of Ukraine.

Richly deserved by Putin and his American allies!

He's beginning to look like a bumbling fool as President Biden and President Zelenskiy fight back against illegal Russian aggression. The economic sanctions levied by President Biden and the European Union will have serious consequences for Putin, which may cause his days as a dictator to be numbered.

Of course, this screw up by Putin is a body blow to his major U.S. asset Trump and his fanatical Cult members who strongly support Putin and applaud his invasion of Ukraine.

What happens to an animal when it gets cornered?

Biden ain't doing jackshit. He isn't even at the White House this weekend. Out getting his ice cream.

He may not even know that Russian invaded the Ukraine. Has his handlers even told him yet?

I don't know what people expected. Biden and the D's lied about Putin for years, alleging he colluded in the US election but not a single conviction was ever obtained for collusion.

Of course he was going to lash back.

I put the whole blame for this war on Hillary Clinton and the rest of the D party, who basically forced Pootie to do this with their lying.

Biden ain't doing shit except hiding in his Delaware basement.

I think this invasion will paint Putin as a weak failure on the world stage effectively ending his career. I warned him not to do it. I would bet America couldn't take the Ukraine either if it wanted to. Now NATO can use the Ukraine to attack Russia openly.

Hopefully Putin pulls back and ops for a diplomatic solution. This would be best for everyone... literally

Zelensky grabbed a gun, a flak vest and headed to the streets....Xiden grabed his binky and blanky, and had wifey haul his senile ass back to the basement in Delaware.

Even if Putin would lose this, he still looks like a more bold and decisive man than that empty husk of rapidly deteriorating grey matter.

Though it is really way too early to say this, but the Ukraine war may be the beginning of the end of the Criminal enterprise known as the Putin regime.

The war is costing Russia 20 billion dollars a day. Russia’s economy is barely the size of California’s. The Ukrainian people want nothing to do with Russians and the Russian people have no animus towards the Ukrainian people. The Russian people will not long support a war where body bags come in the thousands.

The war was a bad miscalculation from one of world’s the most corrupt and overrated leaders.

Yeah, the stuttering shit clown is sound asleep in delaware after a competitive game of pull-my-finger with the visiting angel.... which ended abruptly with a shart that covered the bed, the nightstand and jill's "toy" box.

You can never be taken seriously.

You promote, and support a president in the throws of dementia.

You are vile by that metric alone.
In times as these, you support your country, your president and the free world over the spawn of the evil empire, or you just aren't worth spit.

In times as these, you support your country, your president and the free world over the spawn of the evil empire, or you just aren't worth spit.
Evil Empire...LOL!

1645929401026.png

When Putin gets anywhere close to these numbers...let me know

Forum List

Back