Why Biden/Trudeau Lovers are Deserving of the Swastika

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
You whiney Biden voters want to talk about it, let's talk about it.

There is a clamp down on basic freedoms. 100% comes from the LEFT.

By that whiney thread in "Announcements" you're trying to CANCEL my basic right to even MOCK you.

Your government wants to silence all opposition to what you lefties BELIEVE is THE "truth" on covid. You want anyone who opposes you to be silenced and "you" are even willing to confiscate the opposition's beloved pet and KILL them, just to FORCE your political opposition to COMPLY.

No, Biffy, the swastika on the Democrat Jackass Is NOT hyperbole. It reflects where the modern Democrat Party is today. It is ACCURATE.

Who doesn't see that virtually all antisemitism comes from the left?

The Democrat Party needs to go the way of the Nazi Party. It disgusts any real American

Last edited:

By that whiney thread in "Announcements" you're trying to CANCEL my basic right to even MOCK you.

Your government wants to silence all opposition to what you lefties BELIEVE is THE "truth" on covid. You want anyone who opposes you to be silenced and "you" are even willing to confiscate the opposition's beloved pet and KILL them, just to FORCE your political opposition to COMPLY.

No, Biffy, the swastika on the Democrat Jackass Is NOT hyperbole. It reflects where the modern Democrat Party is today. It is ACCURATE.

The Democrat Party needs to go the way of the Nazi Party. It disgusts any real American

View attachment 607813
No. You want to talk about it, Donkey Boy with the swastika on your back.

View attachment 607813
Interesting....to dig around, come up with reasons for displaying a swastika, and crowing about it.

Heil ME!!.jpg

Heil Hitlery.jpg

Heil the 4th Reich.jpg

1645929844065.png

View attachment 607813
Nobody wants to confiscate your pet and kill it. Shaving it would be hilarious though.

Forum List

Back