Boris Bozo Johnson Recruited Into The Azov Nazis

Deadstick

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2023
Lancashire England
1716582821610.png

I didn't think this piece of trash could sink any lower but here we are, this never made the news or papers, no surprise there, Johnson hosted three Azov Nazis in Parliament this week, posing with the Azov flag, complete with the 2nd SS Das Reich Div emblem, there were several other British MPs present, that little rat Ben Wallace was also there, i want to know who the other Nazi supporters who were there. the Russians took these three Nazis prisoner in Mariupol and made the mistake of releasing them

View attachment 951543
I didn't think this piece of trash could sink any lower but here we are, this never made the news or papers, no surprise there, Johnson hosted three Azov Nazis in Parliament this week, posing with the Azov flag, complete with the 2nd SS Das Reich Div emblem, there were several other British MPs present, that little rat Ben Wallace was also there, i want to know who the other Nazi supporters who were there. the Russians took these three Nazis prisoner in Mariupol and made the mistake of releasing them
Strange. Who'da thunk it?

Several members of the Azov Nazi Brigade were greeted by British MPs as part of a roundtable discussion on the unit’s prisoners of war in the UK Parliament. Surprisingly, Russia treated the Nazi POWs from Mariupol humanely and many of them survived the ordeal. To his credit, Biden defunded the neo-Nazi battalion in the latest military aid package.

An elite Ukrainian force will not receive support from America’s latest military aid package thanks to its far-right roots.

The Azov Battalion was founded by a antisemitic campaigner, Andriy Biletsky, in 2014 as a volunteer militia to fight Russia.

The brigade will not recieve a share of a new United States $61 billion aid package.

Comprising tens of billions of dollars of military equipment and training, Azov will not be able to benefit thanks to a 2018 United States government spending bill.

Last edited:
Azov are Nazis you are a Nazi, own it you Nazi arshole.
Agreed, but he’s a chicken hawk Nazi. He refuses to go to the front and do what he advocates for. What kind of person posts repeatedly for more death and destruction, while refusing to fight himself? Fucking coward!

Agreed, but he’s a chicken hawk Nazi. He refuses to go to the front and do what he advocates for. What kind of person posts repeatedly for more death and destruction, while refusing to fight himself? Fucking coward!
He is probably unhinged, at least i hope he is because then he could get some help, or he maybe just bloody evil.

Several members of the Azov Nazi Brigade were greeted by British MPs as part of a roundtable discussion on the unit’s prisoners of war in the UK Parliament. Surprisingly, Russia treated the Nazi POWs from Mariupol humanely and many of them survived the ordeal. To his credit, Biden defunded the neo-Nazi battalion in the latest military aid package.

An elite Ukrainian force will not receive support from America’s latest military aid package thanks to its far-right roots.

The Azov Battalion was founded by a antisemitic campaigner, Andriy Biletsky, in 2014 as a volunteer militia to fight Russia.

The brigade will not recieve a share of a new United States $61 billion aid package.

Comprising tens of billions of dollars of military equipment and training, Azov will not be able to benefit thanks to a 2018 United States government spending bill.

Moved on from their past LOL! and that lunatic Johnson should be arrested for advocating terrorism against Russia, the Ukrainins have already been linked to the attack on that theatre in Moscow, not one of the Western Countries sent any condolences for the terrorist attack.

Forum List

Back