Putin Wants Hillary in Office

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
She sold Russia 20% of America's Uranium.
Russia donated more than a hundred million dollars to the Clinton Family Foundation while she was secretary of state.

The leaks about her corruption are to mortally wound her. And her entire term, however long that will be, will be about fighting criminal charges while Putin does whatever Putin wants without interference.

And the only one to blame is the corrupt Hillary.

Bipartisan, ... always is. We sold N Korea nuclear reactors a mere two years before they wound up on an "axis of evil" list, from a company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of. Under a program initiated under Clinton. Aided by US tax payer funding provided by GW Bush. So the US tax payers provided funding to assist N Korea in the purchasing of nuclear reactors from Don's old company.

I swear, you partisans can't see through jack shit.

Bipartisan, ... always is. We sold N Korea nuclear reactors a mere two years before they wound up on an "axis of evil" list, from a company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of. Under a program initiated under Clinton. Aided by US tax payer funding provided by GW Bush. So the US tax payers provided funding to assist N Korea in the purchasing of nuclear reactors from Don's old company.

Your lack of being to back up anything in any topic is noted.

Give em some slack, it's been a rough week (even though it's only the first day). They can't accept all the horrific things about her in a single go...

If you were at all curious abut how your system works rather than just being another partisanshithead you would go find out for yourself, it's out there, and not in "sources" that feed the insanity.

If you were at all curious abut how your system works rather than just being another partisanshithead you would go find out for yourself, it's out there, and not in "sources" that feed the insanity.
I know all about Hillary selling Putin 20% of America's uranium and her pay to play corruption at the Clinton Foundation. Looks like you need to do your homework.

I know all about Hillary selling Putin 20% of America's uranium and her pay to play corruption at the Clinton Foundation. Looks like you need to do your homework.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, look pard, you can do this in a mirror, you don't need anyone else for this.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, look pard, you can do this in a mirror, you don't need anyone else for this.
That really your best response to Hillary selling Putin 20% of Americas uranium and her pay to play corruption at the Clinton Foundation? :happy-1:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

amazing how easily sheep are led..... :eek:

Fact check: Donald Trump’s false claim on Russian uranium deal – Correct The Record

Did Clinton help Russia obtain uranium for donations? Nope

No ‘Veto Power’ for Clinton on Uranium Deal

Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Four Pinocchios

pinocchio_4.jpg

The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

She sold Russia 20% of America's Uranium.
Wrong.

The Treasury, the Dept of Defense, the Dept of Commerce, the Dept of Energy, the Dept of Homeland Security, the US Attorney General, the heads of the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy all had to sign off on the deal.

The deal also had to be signed off by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and Utah’s nuclear regulator.

Try again.

That really your best response to Hillary selling Putin 20% of Americas uranium and her pay to play corruption at the Clinton Foundation? :happy-1:

Like I said son, your system is corrupt, and those are the behaviors the american public has long accepted and rewarded. Unless the american public is prepared to do something different itself, then we have accepted this, we just object when the "other" side gets caught. Yeah, Hil's corrupt, that's what our system rewards, on "both" sides. You're just upset more by "one" side's offenses.

Like I said son, your system is corrupt, and those are the behaviors the american public has long accepted and rewareded. Unless the american public is prepared to do something different itself, then we have accepted this, we just object when the "other" side gets caught. Yeah, Hil's corrupt, that;s what our system rewards, on "both" sides. You're just upset more by "one" side's offenses.
You're defending the corruption, lassie.

Like I said son, your system is corrupt, and those are the behaviors the american public has long accepted and rewareded. Unless the american public is prepared to do something different itself, then we have accepted this, we just object when the "other" side gets caught. Yeah, Hil's corrupt, that;s what our system rewards, on "both" sides. You're just upset more by "one" side's offenses.
You're defending the corruption, lassie.

Sure, but not you, you're really standing up against it. Even if you can't call it out.

Wikileaks is a Putin operation. Julian Assange is his bitch.

This year, Assange has retooled Wikileaks to be a "get Hillary" operation on Putin's behalf.

Trump called on Russia to do this for him, and the object of his man crush obliged.

So if you believe that Vladimir Putin knows what is best for America, vote for Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back