Putin wants Bernie elected.

Where do you find « left » in the term « center right » ?
i find it in the “center” part. Somebody who would be in the center would support both left and right policies. Center right would support some left and more right. Right wing would support pretty much all Right and Right wing nuts would be those who are die hard about their ideology and who spend most of their time attacking the left like they are the evil enemy. This is the rhetoric I hear from Rush and Hannity, and Buck and Levin. Do you not?
So in your language center left means communists?

to me center means where the most people are

and thats where Rush listeners are
Communist would be extreme so I’d put that as far left. Center or moderate means in the middle of Left and Right. It means they don’t take extreme views and support a balance of both ideologies.... where “most people are” is variable
The center is not left or right.

its just where the most people agree

the left works hard to sell itself as the center and the center as rightwing
What you’re saying doesn’t follow logic. If most people I’m a country we’re communists and supported communism then those people would not be centrists they would be far left
I am only referring to America

what they call it in other countries does not concern me

i find it in the “center” part. Somebody who would be in the center would support both left and right policies. Center right would support some left and more right. Right wing would support pretty much all Right and Right wing nuts would be those who are die hard about their ideology and who spend most of their time attacking the left like they are the evil enemy. This is the rhetoric I hear from Rush and Hannity, and Buck and Levin. Do you not?

Communist would be extreme so I’d put that as far left. Center or moderate means in the middle of Left and Right. It means they don’t take extreme views and support a balance of both ideologies.... where “most people are” is variable

What you’re saying doesn’t follow logic. If most people I’m a country we’re communists and supported communism then those people would not be centrists they would be far left

its not something that different countries call differently. If our country went fully commie and the majority of people supported that then our country would be far left.... not center

its not something that different countries call differently. If our country went fully commie and the majority of people supported that then our country would be far left.... not center
I promise you the communist dictatorship and its captive news media would call communism the center of the political universe

I promise you the communist dictatorship and its captive news media would call communism the center of the political universe
Oh ok, and you’d agree with them?

Its either that or off to the gulag

U.S. officials have reportedly told Sen. Bernie Sanders that Russia is attempting to help his presidential campaign, a revelation that follows U.S. intelligence officials briefing Capitol Hill .

Bernie Sanders told Russia helping presidential campaign

No Daddy Vlad wants his butt boy 45 in the WH. Bernie is a sideline.
Vlad wants the election to be President Flim Flam against Bernie. In that race Vlad will be supporting Don. Because no one is a more useful idiot to Putin than the Divider-in-Chief.

People find this surprising in the same way they find it surprising that they need to call a plumber after flushing a grape fruit down the toilet.

So is that a yes? you’d agree that communism would be the “center” if that’s what our country moved to?

U.S. officials have reportedly told Sen. Bernie Sanders that Russia is attempting to help his presidential campaign, a revelation that follows U.S. intelligence officials briefing Capitol Hill .

Putin might prefer a commie in the white house

and one like bernie who may have done favors for moscow during the Cold War would be a special treat for russia cause putin could blackmail him

So is that a yes? you’d agree that communism would be the “center” if that’s what our country moved to?
Sure

do you see it differently?

Vlad wants the election to be President Flim Flam against Bernie. In that race Vlad will be supporting Don. Because no one is a more useful idiot to Putin than the Divider-in-Chief.
you mean better than ex collaborator who worshiped the old soviet union?

Sure

Yes, I see it differently as I’ve explained in this conversation. Have you not been paying attention?

Sure

Yes, I see it differently as I’ve explained in this conversation. Have you not been paying attention?
Much to my pain Ihave been paying attention

Sure

Much to my pain Ihave been paying attention
Then why are you asking if I see it differently?

No. Putin does not want Bernie elected. He wants Bernie to win the primary care by a narrow margin and then lose the nomination when the superdelegates weigh in for someone who is actually a member of their party.

He wants the disruption and the division that will.cause. He wants to weaken the Democratic party any way he can to support tRump.
and just how exactly do you know whats in Putins mind ? you are right he wants division bogus charges investigations and accusations in the US political system ...and the left has been fully compliant with his schemes.

No. Putin does not want Bernie elected. He wants Bernie to win the primary care by a narrow margin and then lose the nomination when the superdelegates weigh in for someone who is actually a member of their party.

He wants the disruption and the division that will.cause. He wants to weaken the Democratic party any way he can to support tRump.
and just how exactly do you know whats in Putins mind ? you are right he wants division bogus charges investigations and accusations in the US political system ...and the left has been fully compliant with his schemes.
Lol, that s some funny shit right there man! ",The left has been fully compliant with his schemes"!

You sounded so serious I almost believed you for a second!

Lol, that s some funny shit right there man! ",The left has been fully compliant with his schemes"!

You sounded so serious I almost believed you for a second!
/----/ You're busted Crepitus

Watch Sanders do what Trump never did but should have, Told Putin to fuck off and beware his wrath.
But haven’t you heard?! Nobody in history is ever been tougher on Russian than Trump. Trumps been tougher than anybody could ever believe.
Russia is a secondary threat

china is the most serious enemy the US faces
So? What does that have to do with anything we are talking about?
All the fussians did that can be documented is buy some ads on facebook

thats nothing

Yet half the liberals I see on leftwing TV think they hacked the voting booths
No, that is not all the Russians did. First, they hacked in and stole emails from the DNC (and the RNC. (could that be why Republicans won't do anything about Russian interference?) Then they weaponized those DNC emails.

And they didnt just "buy some ads". They used data provided them by the Trump campaign to micro target voters in swing districts, districts Trump won by mere handfuls of votes.

Finally, they did hack into elections systems to a degree we aren't fully aware of yet.

How Close Did Russia Really Come to Hacking the 2016 Election?

Watch Sanders do what Trump never did but should have, Told Putin to fuck off and beware his wrath.
But haven’t you heard?! Nobody in history is ever been tougher on Russian than Trump. Trumps been tougher than anybody could ever believe.
Russia is a secondary threat

china is the most serious enemy the US faces
So? What does that have to do with anything we are talking about?
All the fussians did that can be documented is buy some ads on facebook

thats nothing

Yet half the liberals I see on leftwing TV think they hacked the voting booths
No, that is not all the Russians did. First, they hacked in and stole emails from the DNC (and the RNC. (could that be why Republicans won't do anything about Russian interference?) Then they weaponized those DNC emails.

And they didnt just "buy some ads". They used data provided them by the Trump campaign to micro target voters in swing districts, districts Trump won by mere handfuls of votes.

Finally, they did hack into elections systems to a degree we aren't fully aware of yet.

How Close Did Russia Really Come to Hacking the 2016 Election?
Its not proven that the russians hacked the DNC

that is merely alleged by the lying obama holdovers at the fbi

but if you think the russians hacked and weaponized the ugly truth about the DNC - which had no classified info - dont you think they surely hacked hillarys private email computer that contained classified State Dept info?

Forum List

Back