Putin wants Bernie elected.

U.S. officials have reportedly told Sen. Bernie Sanders that Russia is attempting to help his presidential campaign, a revelation that follows U.S. intelligence officials briefing Capitol Hill .

Bernie Sanders told Russia helping presidential campaign

Do they want him elected? Or do they want him to get the nomination because they think he would lose to Trump?

Interesting question, maybe they want to help Bernie because they don't like the DNC.
are they pissed of about all that Uranium the dems sold them ?

But haven’t you heard?! Nobody in history is ever been tougher on Russian than Trump. Trumps been tougher than anybody could ever believe.
Russia is a secondary threat

china is the most serious enemy the US faces
So? What does that have to do with anything we are talking about?
All the fussians did that can be documented is buy some ads on facebook

thats nothing

Yet half the liberals I see on leftwing TV think they hacked the voting booths
No, that is not all the Russians did. First, they hacked in and stole emails from the DNC (and the RNC. (could that be why Republicans won't do anything about Russian interference?) Then they weaponized those DNC emails.

And they didnt just "buy some ads". They used data provided them by the Trump campaign to micro target voters in swing districts, districts Trump won by mere handfuls of votes.

Finally, they did hack into elections systems to a degree we aren't fully aware of yet.

How Close Did Russia Really Come to Hacking the 2016 Election?
Its not proven that the russians hacked the DNC

that is merely alleged by the lying obama holdovers at the fbi

but if you think the russians hacked and weaponized the ugly truth about the DNC - which had no classified info - dont you think they surely hacked hillarys private email computer that contained classified State Dept info?
the password was password.

Its not proven that the russians hacked the DNC

that is merely alleged by the lying obama holdovers at the fbi

but if you think the russians hacked and weaponized the ugly truth about the DNC - which had no classified info - dont you think they surely hacked hillarys private email computer that contained classified State Dept info?
If a Trump intel guy said that the Russians hacked the DNC would you then believe it?
Which “trump intel guy” and based on what evidence?
how about a guy that Trump appointed time lead one of our major intel agencies. If a guy like that testified to the legitimacy to the Russian hack into the DNC server, would you believe it?
Who do you have in mind?
I’m curious about which sources you’de trust as reliable. To me the intel has been overwhelming but types like you dismiss it all because of the sources and believe a person like Trump which is pretty mind blowing. Liberal media or deep staters make it easy for you to call all negative Trump news fake. So I’m asking if you’d trust the testimony of a trump appointed intel director.
Thats a good question

the FBI and intelligence community staked their reputation on the trump-russia collusion lie

now that reputation is in the toilet

as for the trump appointed intel director he can only repeat what the lying Deep State tells him so I will wait for verification

And what that is I will tell you when I see it

U.S. officials have reportedly told Sen. Bernie Sanders that Russia is attempting to help his presidential campaign, a revelation that follows U.S. intelligence officials briefing Capitol Hill .

Do they want him elected? Or do they want him to get the nomination because they think he would lose to Trump?

Interesting question, maybe they want to help Bernie because they don't like the DNC.
are they pissed of about all that Uranium the dems sold them ?
Embarrassing. Dude, seriously, step outside the bubble and read a book or something.

False. He wants Bernie nominated, but he wants Trump elected.

Glad I could clarify.
are you really trying to say that Russia would rather have a capitalist POTUS who has strengthened our military and NATO and hit Russia with more sanctions than anyone in decades than a communist like Sanders as POTUS ?? do really believe that ?? are you that stupid ?? wow !

Glad I could clarify.
are you really trying to say that Russia would rather have a capitalist POTUS who has strengthened our military and NATO and hit Russia with more sanctions than anyone in decades than a communist like Sanders as POTUS ?? do really believe that ?? are you that stupid ?? wow !
I am saying that Putin wants Trump to win, and that this is a fact in the public record. Whether or not you believe it really does not matter.

Glad I could clarify.
I am saying that Putin wants Trump to win, and that this is a fact in the public record. Whether or not you believe it really does not matter.

Glad I could clarify.
that would make Putin an idiot ...he's no idiot ! and Sanders is much more aligned with Putin ideologically than Trump is ! much much more ! what Putin wants is for people like you to attempt to delegitimize the 2020 election like 2016 ...you are a Russian asset whether you realize it or not .

If a Trump intel guy said that the Russians hacked the DNC would you then believe it?
how about a guy that Trump appointed time lead one of our major intel agencies. If a guy like that testified to the legitimacy to the Russian hack into the DNC server, would you believe it?
Who do you have in mind?
I’m curious about which sources you’de trust as reliable. To me the intel has been overwhelming but types like you dismiss it all because of the sources and believe a person like Trump which is pretty mind blowing. Liberal media or deep staters make it easy for you to call all negative Trump news fake. So I’m asking if you’d trust the testimony of a trump appointed intel director.
Thats a good question

the FBI and intelligence community staked their reputation on the trump-russia collusion lie

as for the trump appointed intel director he can only repeat what the lying Deep State tells him so I will wait for verification

The lie about the Trump Russian thing is calling it a hoax. If you actually read the report you’d see point after point after point of inappropriate behavior and contacts that Trump and his admin lied about. You’ll also find several points showing obstruction. Just because the behavior didn’t rise to a recommendation for criminal indictment that doesn’t mean the entire investigation was a hoax. That’s like calling the Clinton server investigation a hoax... or the McCabe/comey investigations hoaxes. No they all revealed Inappropriate behavior and had ample evidence to warrant investigations.

Who do you have in mind?
Thats a good question

The lie about the Trump Russian thing is calling it a hoax. If you actually read the report you’d see point after point after point of inappropriate behavior and contacts that Trump and his admin lied about. You’ll also find several points showing obstruction. Just because the behavior didn’t rise to a recommendation for criminal indictment that doesn’t mean the entire investigation was a hoax. That’s like calling the Clinton server investigation a hoax... or the McCabe/comey investigations hoaxes. No they all revealed Inappropriate behavior and had ample evidence to warrant investigations.
You see what you want to see

The Deep State did everything in its power to bring trump down

but it failed

now we have to take our country back from the liberal pirates that think they own it

Who do you have in mind?
Thats a good question

but it failed

now we have to take our country back from the liberal pirates that think they own it
No I see what is in front of me. You’re talking in generic platitudes. What about anything I said would you challenge as Inaccurate? Name something

No. Putin does not want Bernie elected. He wants Bernie to win the primary care by a narrow margin and then lose the nomination when the superdelegates weigh in for someone who is actually a member of their party.

He wants the disruption and the division that will.cause. He wants to weaken the Democratic party any way he can to support tRump.
and just how exactly do you know whats in Putins mind ? you are right he wants division bogus charges investigations and accusations in the US political system ...and the left has been fully compliant with his schemes.
Lol, that s some funny shit right there man! ",The left has been fully compliant with his schemes"!

You sounded so serious I almost believed you for a second!
the part of your paralyzed frontal lobe that controls logic and reasoning must have briefly sparked before shutting down again .
Cool story bro.

Who do you have in mind?
Thats a good question

but it failed

No I see what is in front of me. You’re talking in generic platitudes. What about anything I said would you challenge as Inaccurate? Name something
You asked me if I trust the FBI recently under comey or the CIA recently under obama flunky brennan

and my answer is no

Thats a good question

but it failed

You asked me if I trust the FBI recently under comey or the CIA recently under obama flunky brennan

and my answer is no
*unless they conclude something with which you agree, due to politics.

Then, the answer is, "yes".

Thats a good question

but it failed

and my answer is no
I didn’t ask you that... no wonder we have a hard time communicating, you seem to have major comprehension problems. Please show me the question where you think I asked you that... I gotta see how you connected those dots!

Thats a good question

but it failed

and my answer is no
*unless they conclude something with which you agree, due to politics.

Then, the answer is, "yes".
Not even then unless it passes the smell test

and everything coming out of the Deep State smells like shit

Thats a good question

but it failed

and my answer is no
I didn’t ask you that... no wonder we have a hard time communicating, you seem to have major comprehension problems. Please show me the question where you think I asked you that... I gotta see how you connected those dots!
If you have a question ask it again

but it failed

and my answer is no
Haha... you got so lost in your spin you forgot the question! Ok I’ll paste it here again. Try a simple and direct answer this time...
———
I’m curious about which sources you’de trust as reliable. To me the intel has been overwhelming but types like you dismiss it all because of the sources and believe a person like Trump which is pretty mind blowing. Liberal media or deep staters make it easy for you to call all negative Trump news fake. So I’m asking if you’d trust the testimony of a trump appointed intel director?

but it failed

and my answer is no
Haha... you got so lost in your spin you forgot the question! Ok I’ll paste it here again. Try a simple and direct answer this time...
———
I’m curious about which sources you’de trust as reliable. To me the intel has been overwhelming but types like you dismiss it all because of the sources and believe a person like Trump which is pretty mind blowing. Liberal media or deep staters make it easy for you to call all negative Trump news fake. So I’m asking if you’d trust the testimony of a trump appointed intel director?
I dont answer hypotheticals

You never identified the person you had in mind

Forum List

Back