Putin wants Bernie elected.

Actually its mostly radio

Notably cspan’s Washington Journal where democrat callers have bought into russia collusion hoax 100%
Would you say the callers on Rush, Hannity, and Levin accurately represents conservatives?
Yes

but only conservatives
I find that funny because most of those callers sound like wing nuts to me
In that case you must be very far left
Center Right
If you think rush callers are wing nuts then you are far left

The whole story is a Fake News narrative being pushed by the MSM. The DNC will use it as an excuse to steal the nomination from Bernie.

Would you say the callers on Rush, Hannity, and Levin accurately represents conservatives?
Yes

but only conservatives
Center Right
ok well let me test that for a minute... if Rush and his audience are not on the wings then which show/audience is more right wing then them? Name a few if you can

Yes

but only conservatives
Center Right
ROFL! You're about as rightwing as Pol Pot.
Agreed... I’d never be on either wing... people out there on both sides have completely lost their perspective
Have you ever heard of Pol Pot?

Center Right
ROFL! You're about as rightwing as Pol Pot.
Agreed... I’d never be on either wing... people out there on both sides have completely lost their perspective
Have you ever heard of Pol Pot?
No

Yes

but only conservatives
Center Right
ok well let me test that for a minute... if Rush and his audience are not on the wings then which show/audience is more right wing then them? Name a few if you can
Rush and most Rush listeners are center right with the emphasis on center

Putin wants Bernie elected
...........or, Putin wants Bernie to win the nomination because he thinks he'll lose to Trump.

Center Right
Oh ok, so they support both left and right policy? I must be missing the discussion where they promote the Liberal side of view. Which are the right wing media again?

Center Right
Oh ok, so they support both left and right policy? I must be missing the discussion where they promote the Liberal side of view. Which are the right wing media again?
Where do you find « left » in the term « center right » ?

The whole story is a Fake News narrative being pushed by the MSM. The DNC will use it as an excuse to steal the nomination from Bernie.
Any time a Trumpette says "fake news" it pretty much means the story is 100% true.

Center Right
i find it in the “center” part. Somebody who would be in the center would support both left and right policies. Center right would support some left and more right. Right wing would support pretty much all Right and Right wing nuts would be those who are die hard about their ideology and who spend most of their time attacking the left like they are the evil enemy. This is the rhetoric I hear from Rush and Hannity, and Buck and Levin. Do you not?

i find it in the “center” part. Somebody who would be in the center would support both left and right policies. Center right would support some left and more right. Right wing would support pretty much all Right and Right wing nuts would be those who are die hard about their ideology and who spend most of their time attacking the left like they are the evil enemy. This is the rhetoric I hear from Rush and Hannity, and Buck and Levin. Do you not?
So in your language center left means communists?

to me center means where the most people are

and thats where Rush listeners are

This is FASCINATING! Leftists are insisting that the Russians want their party's leader for the Presidential nomination to actually win it, because he will lose?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Is anyone asking a shrink about this thread, lololol!

Any time a Trumpette says "fake news" it pretty much means the story is 100% true.
After three years of the MSM screaming about the Russian collusion hoax and the Mueller report, then the big nothing burger report comes out, you’d think the radical left who ate up the nonsense would start to question their overlords at CNN/MSNBC.....

But no, you continue to believe their bullshit.

This is FASCINATING! Leftists are insisting that the Russians want their party's leader for the Presidential nomination to actually win it, because he will lose?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Is anyone asking a shrink about this thread, lololol!

The left know they are going to lose. They are just setting up yet another Fake News narrative so when they do lose, they can yet again blame Russia/Bernie.

They CANNOT admit their Marxist, globalist, warmongering, fascist Agenda does NOT appeal to the masses. Their political beliefs are their religion, and they can’t have their faith shaken.

Communist would be extreme so I’d put that as far left. Center or moderate means in the middle of Left and Right. It means they don’t take extreme views and support a balance of both ideologies.... where “most people are” is variable

Communist would be extreme so I’d put that as far left. Center or moderate means in the middle of Left and Right. It means they don’t take extreme views and support a balance of both ideologies.... where “most people are” is variable
The center is not left or right.

its just where the most people agree

the left works hard to sell itself as the center and the center as rightwing

The center is not left or right.

its just where the most people agree

the left works hard to sell itself as the center and the center as rightwing
What you’re saying doesn’t follow logic. If most people I’m a country we’re communists and supported communism then those people would not be centrists they would be far left

Forum List

Back