Putin wants Bernie elected.

No I see what is in front of me. You’re talking in generic platitudes. What about anything I said would you challenge as Inaccurate? Name something
You asked me if I trust the FBI recently under comey or the CIA recently under obama flunky brennan

and my answer is no
I didn’t ask you that... no wonder we have a hard time communicating, you seem to have major comprehension problems. Please show me the question where you think I asked you that... I gotta see how you connected those dots!
If you have a question ask it again
Haha... you got so lost in your spin you forgot the question! Ok I’ll paste it here again. Try a simple and direct answer this time...
———
I’m curious about which sources you’de trust as reliable. To me the intel has been overwhelming but types like you dismiss it all because of the sources and believe a person like Trump which is pretty mind blowing. Liberal media or deep staters make it easy for you to call all negative Trump news fake. So I’m asking if you’d trust the testimony of a trump appointed intel director?
I dont answer hypotheticals

You never identified the person you had in mind
That was international. I’m not going to waste my tIme making an argument that you’re going to dismiss with the same old deep state games.

Forum List

Back