Putin shows us how its done.

The guy puts on productions tat challenge the ultra conservative establishment.
Do the "journalists" job and give an example.
He also has a history of oppressing artists. (see Pussy Riot)
He didn't oppress Pussy Riot. They broke the law and received a trial. They were subsequently given amnesty and released early.
Pussy Riot got 2 years for doing fuck all.

For criticizing KGB Vlad; they got two whole months off, so 22 months in prison because KGB Vlad wanted them there(.)

Two members of Russian punk band Pussy Riot, who were serving two-year jail terms for their part in a performance critical of Russian President Vladimir Putin, have been released from prison.
Maria Alyokhina and Nadezhda Tolokonnikova were released about two months before their prison sentences were due to end.

Last edited:
Next thing you know Putin will be wear a black mask and will start attacking people in the streets
His staff wear masks.
3115.jpg

So do DEA agents... What is your point?

Putin is the leader of Russia and not of the damn world...

Get over it and fix your messed up nation before bitching about another nation...

Next thing you know Putin will be wear a black mask and will start attacking people in the streets
His staff wear masks.
3115.jpg

Get over it and fix your messed up nation before bitchinh about another nation...
Another Russian apologist. Dear me,what a mixed up world we live in.

And you believe Russia runs the world for some reason... I bet you also believe Putin rigged the U.S. election for Trump right?

Finally, Russia is not my problem because I do not live there but their puppet regime North Korea is more of my concern...

His staff wear masks.
3115.jpg

Get over it and fix your messed up nation before bitchinh about another nation...

And you believe Russia runs the world for some reason... I bet you also believe Putin rigged the U.S. election for Trump right?

Finally, Russia is not my problem because I do not live there but their puppet regime North Korea is more of my concern...
So Russia isnt your concern but a regime they purportedly back is ? OK.

His staff wear masks.
3115.jpg

Why do a few conservatives like KGB Vlad so much?

His staff wear masks.
3115.jpg

So Russia isnt your concern but a regime they purportedly back is ? OK.

Because Russia will not fire off nukes but that insane bastard avatars in North Korea will...

His staff wear masks.
3115.jpg

Why do a few conservatives like KGB Vlad so much?

Rather see him dead but that will not happen...

He didn't oppress Pussy Riot. They broke the law and received a trial. They were subsequently given amnesty and released early.
Pussy Riot got 2 years for doing fuck all.
Russia is an extremely conservative nation. It has fuck all to do with Putin. And they didn't do two years.

Explain the law ; )
Hooliganism. I think it has been a law since the turn of the twentieth century.

The Strange History of Russian Hooliganism

Explain the law ; )
Hooliganism. I think it has been a law since the turn of the twentieth century.

The Strange History of Russian Hooliganism

KGB Vlad is the new Tsar, how touching.......

Forum List

Back