Putin sees 'double standard' in US Capitol riot prosecutions

When hes right, hes right.

The "left" just wants total control and doesnt care what it has to do to achieve it. The left is at war with America
Right wingers merely have a double standard.

You dont think the left have double standards?
I think right wingers are worse.
Lets compare. Give me some right wing double standards.
They only allege to believe in natural rights in abortion threads not border or immigration threads.

You believe conservatives should not believe in the Nation State consisting of borders, language, and culture?

Being anti abortion and pro closed borders for our welfare state is a double standard?

I am not following. Walk me through it.
Show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution. Being a Big Government nanny-Statism while alleging y'all are not really like that is a double standard..

Why is it not censored to say the 2016 election was stolen, but if you say the 2020 election was stolen you are censored?
Good question ColonelAngus but I have to ask, who’s being censored for saying that “the 2020 election was stolen” and who/what is that is “censoring” them?

Death Star said:
The "left" just wants total control and doesnt care what it has to do to achieve it.
E.g.,
Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 5.12.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 9.18.04 AM.png

Gaetz claims MAGA mob was Antifa 'masquerading as Trump supporters'
[
Gaetz claims MAGA mob was Antifa 'masquerading as Trump supporters']

Of course, this explains why Republicans were so hellbent on an independent bipartisan commission that would expose the details of the January 6 goon attack, and why Democrats were so determined to prevent the truth from emerging.

Last edited:
guys for how long we will allow this primitive oriental , despotic, aggressive , expansionist Nigeria with snow (S. Brin) messing with our politic ? when Moscow gang will pay ? we have bring Moscow back to 1991 as soon as possible

"
Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused the US of double standards for its treatment of the Capitol rioters.
He said it was wrong for the US to criticise crackdowns on anti-government protests overseas, while prosecuting Americans with "political demands"."

View attachment 497556
What would he do? Poison them at dinner??

This homicidal maniac has room to talk.....lolol

Putin can eat a bag of dicks and shut the hell up. He fucked up any hope he ever had of normalized relations with the US and now he's screwed. No democrat will ever support lifting sanctions as long as Putin lives.
My understanding and opinion are that Trump lifted most of the sanctions on the QT.
He did everything he could unilaterally to help out Russia but our European allies were not nearly so forgiving. Biden has imposed further sanctions since taking office.

Hang on sloopy said:
As the FBI, NSA, CIA, and two Republican-controlled Senate Committees on Intelligence irrefutably established, he has a vested interest in U.S. politics.

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 7.13.01 AM.png

(Clinton had graciously congratulated Trump the day after the 2016 election.)​

It's ironic and an indictment against the American press that it takes Putin to point out our Gulag-like treatment of those peaceful protesters at the Capital. I'm sure Putin approves. He is surely saving some goodies for the summit, like how Ashli Babbitt was anonymously executed without reprisal. He's just heating up the seat for Biden, like he announced to the world he would. Doubtless he will give Biden the opportunity to avoid additional embarrassment with some secret pre-negotiation. This summit will be a disaster.

It's ironic and an indictment against the American press that it takes Putin to point out our Gulag-like treatment of those peaceful protesters at the Capital. I'm sure Putin approves. He is surely saving some goodies for the summit, like how Ashli Babbitt was anonymously executed without reprisal. He's just heating up the seat for Biden, like he announced to the world he would. Doubtless he will give Biden the opportunity to avoid additional embarrassment with some secret pre-negotiation. This summit will be a disaster.
A disaster for whom? Putin very badly needs the sanctions we have imposed on him lifted. He's not going to get it trying to fight Trump's losing battle for him. What do we need from Russia? What does Putin have to bargain with?

Why do Trump supporters parrot Russian propaganda so frequently?

Putin can eat a bag of dicks and shut the hell up. He fucked up any hope he ever had of normalized relations with the US and now he's screwed. No democrat will ever support lifting sanctions as long as Putin lives.
My understanding and opinion are that Trump lifted most of the sanctions on the QT.

Trump didn't lift sanctions, but only because both the House and Senate passed a nearly unanimous Resolution i.e. veto proof, which prohibited him from lifting any sanctions against Russia without the Consent of the House and Senate.

Since he couldn't lift the sanction, he refused to impose them. Trump spent a lot of time announcing sanctions against Russia, then giving "exceptions" to people he wanted to do business with. Like the Russian oligarch who wanted to launder invest $50 million in McConnell's state.

The "left" just wants total control and doesnt care what it has to do to achieve it. The left is at war with America

They only allege to believe in natural rights in abortion threads not border or immigration threads.

You believe conservatives should not believe in the Nation State consisting of borders, language, and culture?

Being anti abortion and pro closed borders for our welfare state is a double standard?

Show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution. Being a Big Government nanny-Statism while alleging y'all are not really like that is a double standard..

Why is it not censored to say the 2016 election was stolen, but if you say the 2020 election was stolen you are censored?
Good question ColonelAngus but I have to ask, who’s being censored for saying that “the 2020 election was stolen” and who/what is that is “censoring” them?
Many people have been censored on social media and the corporate TV media.

Why do Trump supporters parrot Russian propaganda so frequently?

There are additional questions:

Why do these "small business owners" spend so much time here. When I was working, I was working, building my client base, closing my deals. I didn't spend all day on a message board posting for free. Not when I could be billing out my time @ $200 an hour.

Why do none of them ever utter a single word of criticism of Putin? They lavish praise on Putin, and blame the WEST for Russia's problems.

Why do they have so little understanding of civics or how the US economy and government functions? Or how to vote?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
He did everything he could unilaterally to help out Russia but our European allies were not nearly so forgiving. Biden has imposed further sanctions since taking office.
The Gang of Seven has just approved a Global Minimum Tax for what that's worth. A Global Tax....Soon enough....round those (name group here) up!

Many people have been censored on social media and the corporate TV media.
Who and when? and does that mean those they don't have other outlets to express their opinions to the public at large?

BTW social media platforms as well as "corporate TV media" have always had the right to refuse to air/post opinions that they find objectionable, they're private entities and thus nobody has any right to unregulated speech on their property (i.e. First Amendment doesn't apply).

He doesn't know what he thinks. He has a set of bumper sticker platitudes that he repeats over and over in most threads, thinking he's saying something clever, but they have no meaning in the context of the discussion.

guys for how long we will allow this primitive oriental , despotic, aggressive , expansionist Nigeria with snow (S. Brin) messing with our politic ? when Moscow gang will pay ? we have bring Moscow back to 1991 as soon as possible

"
Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused the US of double standards for its treatment of the Capitol rioters.
He said it was wrong for the US to criticise crackdowns on anti-government protests overseas, while prosecuting Americans with "political demands"."

View attachment 497556
What would he do? Poison them at dinner??

Iranian oil gas bank sanctions, With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

Even Putin can spot stone cold bull shit
Thus, his pick in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to further Russia's interests.

UPDATE:

On Jan. 6 ... Trump encouraged his supporters to march to Capitol Hill, where Congress was meeting to certify Joe Biden as the 46th president of the United States.

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 4.13.57 PM.png
Rioters breached through barricades and security checkpoints, forcing Vice President Mike Pence and lawmakers to evacuate or shelter in place, temporarily disrupting the certification of President Joe Biden’s election win.

More than 465 people have been arrested across nearly all 50 states in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, the Justice Department announced in a statement marking Saturday as 150 days since the insurrection.
And investigators are continuing to search and seek tips on some of the most violent actors from that day. The department says it is still seeking tips to identify more than 250 individuals involved in assaults on officers or other acts of violence.
COMPARE AND CONTRAST:

Meanwhile, in the 218 days that have passed since a vast bipartisan conspiracy allegedly "stole" a "Landslide!" presidential election, of the thousands of masterminds, coordinators, and operatives - prominently including Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican state attorneys general, Republican election commissioners, Republican poll supervisors, Republican judges - Trump appointees included - not a single indictment has been issued, not a single arrest made, not even a single suspect named!
And no one appears to be bothering to look!

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 4.17.34 PM.png

In fact, independent surveys all show that most Americans are happy with their presidential choice!

Last edited:
Even Putin can spot stone cold bull shit
Thus, his pick in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to further Russia's interests.

UPDATE:

On Jan. 6 ... Trump encouraged his supporters to march to Capitol Hill, where Congress was meeting to certify Joe Biden as the 46th president of the United States.

Rioters breached through barricades and security checkpoints, forcing Vice President Mike Pence and lawmakers to evacuate or shelter in place, temporarily disrupting the certification of President Joe Biden’s election win.

More than 465 people have been arrested across nearly all 50 states in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, the Justice Department announced in a statement marking Saturday as 150 days since the insurrection.
And investigators are continuing to search and seek tips on some of the most violent actors from that day. The department says it is still seeking tips to identify more than 250 individuals involved in assaults on officers or other acts of violence.
COMPARE AND CONTRAST:

Meanwhile, in the 218 days that have passed since a vast bipartisan conspiracy allegedly "stole" a "Landslide!" presidential election, of the thousands of masterminds, coordinators, and operatives - prominently including Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican state attorneys general, Republican election commissioners, Republican poll supervisors, Republican judges - Trump appointees included - not a single indictment has been issued, not a single arrest made, not even a single suspect named!
And no one appears to be bothering to look!

Trump encouraged people to go down there and cheer some and not others
You Pearl clutching fakers tried to turn that into orders of insurrection. With the net result an unarmed woman was stealthed and murdered.

He doesn't know what he thinks. He has a set of bumper sticker platitudes that he repeats over and over in most threads, thinking he's saying something clever, but they have no meaning in the context of the discussion.

You mean like "Build that wall", "Lock her up" and "Make America Great again"? Shit like that??????

Republicans are the party with no platform, no plans and no way out of the mess Trump made of things. And yet you come here day after day, smearing Democrats who are working to get things done, and clean up yet another fiscal crisis brought to your by a Republican tax cut.

No ideas, no candidates but crazy people, and a leader who is telling people he's still President, and he's moving back into the White House next month.

Keep telling yourself that the Democrats are the problem.

Forum List

Back