Putin´s linked TV and sites allege Coronavirus is an American bioweapon.

Oh brother.

And fuck Russia

This season already 10,000 Americans have died of the flu along with 140,000 hospitalized.
Over 34,000 died in 2018-2019
Why are we panicked about coronavirus — and calm about the flu?

Everyone needs to calm the hell down about the Corona virus. Just another media created panic, like Bird Flu, SARS, Zika, etc. that were going to kill us all.

This season already 10,000 Americans have died of the flu along with 140,000 hospitalized.

Everyone needs to calm the hell down about the Corona virus. Just another media created panic, like Bird Flu, SARS, Zika, etc. that were going to kill us all.

When a new viral illness emerges there is very real cause for concern. Those diseases you mentioned have a high mutation rate and could very easily mutate in a new host to a much more deadly infection. Influenza started out as a nearly harmless pig disease and turned deadly as it passed to humans.

Russian 'Propaganda Machine' Selects Kansas City As Its Second Radio Broadcast Site

Russian State TV calls Trump an 'agent' after pic emerges from White House meeting with country's foreign minister

While I think Russian propaganda is terrible and I think it’s a shame that Republicans welcome it into the United States, I don’t think they’re all wrong. When they say Donald Trump is one of their agents, I believe them.

I'm not so sure.

... Muscovite , what are you mumbling about?

No.

LOL))
www.bbc.com › news › world-europe-51413870

Coronavirus: Russian media hint at US conspiracy - BBC News

Big Pharma and US intelligence are among the culprits in conspiracy ... affects only Asians and could be some kind of "ethnic bioweapon".

Oh brother.

And fuck Russia

When a new viral illness emerges there is very real cause for concern. Those diseases you mentioned have a high mutation rate and could very easily mutate in a new host to a much more deadly infection. Influenza started out as a nearly harmless pig disease and turned deadly as it passed to humans.

Russian 'Propaganda Machine' Selects Kansas City As Its Second Radio Broadcast Site

Russian State TV calls Trump an 'agent' after pic emerges from White House meeting with country's foreign minister

While I think Russian propaganda is terrible and I think it’s a shame that Republicans welcome it into the United States, I don’t think they’re all wrong. When they say Donald Trump is one of their agents, I believe them.

I'm not so sure.

... Muscovite , what are you mumbling about?

No.

LOL))
www.bbc.com › news › world-europe-51413870

Coronavirus: Russian media hint at US conspiracy - BBC News

Big Pharma and US intelligence are among the culprits in conspiracy ... affects only Asians and could be some kind of "ethnic bioweapon".

Keeps the problem why always everyone is successful, who is using the psychological weapon mass-stupidity.

great news

Everything is "great news" in context with autocrats like Erdogan, who is fighting against the betrayed Kurds in Syria. The Kurds were once the only friends the USA had in the whole region since the USA had conquered illegally the Iraq. The Kurds fought against the Islamists the USA had created by this wrongdoing. Now fights Erdogan with Turkey - a NATO member - illegally against the Kurds and tries to seddle down Arabs in the regions where Kurds live since thousands of years. The whole situation smells like a genocide and remembers to world war 1 and the genocide on Armenians. God bless the Kurds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back