putin puts trump on notice

in comments that appeared aimed at the US, he said that "intimidating (North Korea) is unacceptable."

Unacceptable. Hhhhmmmmmm, I guess Jared better tell papa what he should say and/or do regarding putin's edict.

Hhhhmmmmmmm, I wonder who the RWNJs will side with? That has to be a tough decision for them.

Putin calls for end to 'intimidation' of North Korea - CNN.com
I'll believe this when I hear it on PBS or read it someplace else besides CNN, MSNBC, or Fox.

in comments that appeared aimed at the US, he said that "intimidating (North Korea) is unacceptable."

Unacceptable. Hhhhmmmmmm, I guess Jared better tell papa what he should say and/or do regarding putin's edict.

Hhhhmmmmmmm, I wonder who the RWNJs will side with? That has to be a tough decision for them.

I'll believe this when I hear it on PBS or read it someplace else besides CNN, MSNBC, or Fox.

Please stop spamming the forum, thank you.

Un's latest missile landed 60nm shy of Russian territory. That had to get Putin's attention.

do you have a better link ???

troll.

do you have a better link ???

troll.

Where would you like one from, you knob? Infowars? The GatewayPundit? Stop being such a twat.

Yio, CNN doesn't make up their quotes. Putin said it; it's all the garbage they might say elsewhere in their discussion "panels" that might be spin. Omit the title and just read the words. He wants us to quit poking at North Korea with a stick, but of course our perspective is that North Korea poked us first. Typical Russian outlook. US in the wrong. If that missile this weekend had "missed" and gone into Russian territory, Putin might not be so sympathetic.

Yio, CNN doesn't make up their quotes. Putin said it; it's all the garbage they might say elsewhere in their discussion "panels" that might be spin. Omit the title and just read the words. He wants us to quit poking at North Korea with a stick, but of course our perspective is that North Korea poked us first. Typical Russian outlook. US in the wrong. If that missile this weekend had "missed" and gone into Russian territory, Putin might not be so sympathetic.
CNN has no credibility anymore.

More fake news from the far left hack sites..

Then again Obama did nothing, but allow Russia to become the world power it is now!

I think it would be hilarious if one of the fat kid's missiles sputtered out of control and took out a few Russian outhouses.

:laugh:

CNN has no credibility anymore.
Show me an instance where they have misquoted anyone. For real.

I think it would be hilarious if one of the fat kid's missiles sputtered out of control and took out a few Russian outhouses.

That's what it's going to take to get this boy's dreams of grandeur shut down. Hope no one's in the outhouse when they hit.

Ah, such desperation! The snowflakes like you have gone from being amusing, to being a laughing stock!

Ah, such desperation! The snowflakes like you have gone from being amusing, to being a laughing stock!
So who do you side with, putin or trump?

Before answering, take into consideration that trump and his admin are the laughingstock of the world.

That's what it's going to take to get this boy's dreams of grandeur shut down. Hope no one's in the outhouse when they hit.

I was actually happy to hear he went after Russia ( no one got hurt ) now maybe the world will take notice and blow N. Korea off of the map..

Forum List

Back