Putin Killing Ukranians...but somehow President Biden is to Blame? Why?

Doesn't make much sense...

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?
It's because the trump trash crowd is cheering on the Russians.

"Putin knows that when I am President of the United States his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate the United States and those in Eastern Europe are over!" -Joe Biden

What a joke.

Speculation.

The question was this...Why is Biden getting blamed...he's not killing people in the Ukraine...Putin is.
Speculation?!?! This is the Obama White House, 3rd version, are you so narrow minded about this you cannot accept the truth? When you occupy this office, it’s on you, good or bad.

The entire world knows the obvious difference and yet you sit here actually trying to defend this worthless excuse of a administration.
Get your f’ing head out of your ass and accept the fact we have the most incompetent POTUS in recorded history, thanks to idiots like you!!!
F’k off!!!

It's because the trump trash crowd is cheering on the Russians.
You're so full of crap, but I don't stand behind an illegitimate president. The good thing is after November, the pedophile in the Whitehouse will be stripped of any power he has. Hopefully impeached and removed from office.

Remote learning has been so successful in US preschools that secretary of defense, Lloyd Austin, an affirmative action hire, wants to train the Ukrainian army remotely.

This is who is giving our tapioca brained Chief Fuckwad advice.

Another reason Putin doesn't fear us. Thanks to the Democrats.
FB_IMG_1645719307133.jpg

Trump administration made sure that Putin knew he would get his ass kicked if he tried this shit under Trump---hence why PUtin,
Ridiculous bullshit, Trump never would have deployed troops to Ukraine, nor did he ever claim he would.

What has Trump said since invasion? Did he condemn Russian attack like all other presidents? Did he call for military intervention or even sanctions?

FUCK NO, all he did was yet again flatter Putin's "genius" and air greivances about "stolen" 2020 election.

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?
Traitor Trump called KGB Putin's invasion "wonderful". He called KGB Putin a "genius".

Comrade Carlson is on the air every night inviting KGB Putin to invade.

The Trumptards are all on their knees suckling Putin's balls and saying Putin has a right to invade a sovereign country.

And all of them are so mentally broken, they think Biden is the weak one! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

There simply is no bottom to their insanity. One can only wonder what new and terrible nightmares they will hatch.

Biden words are the reason why many look at him as part of the reason why the Ukraine is on fire!

What fucking words?

Biden words for over a month were that Russia is looking to invade Ukraine.

Russian words (and rightwingers that spread his bs) was that Russia will not invade Ukraine.

Reality was that Putin was planning and invading Ukraine.

Maybe Biden should be using Trump words to praise Putin? Yea?

It's simple Biden and the democrats created the mess 4 years of Russia Russia Russia and Biden opening his big mouth creating red lines like Obama did.

"Putin knows that when I am President of the United States his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate the United States and those in Eastern Europe are over!" -Joe Biden

What a joke.
Year after year, decade after decade of politicians like this who lived off the greatness our forefathers bestowed to them, and they are squandering and have squandered a lot of it. And are still doing it while we decline.

Speculation? He didn’t attack during President Trump. That’s not speculation, it’s fact.

Yes speculation dumbass.

If Obama or Bush W were one term losers like Trump, Putin wouldn't attack while they were in office either.

That made no sense. So why is he invading during one-termer Biden?
It's plain English, wtf do you not understand?

Putin attacked in Bush's 8th year in office and Obama's 5th year in office, which means if they were one term presidents like Trump they would not have Putin attack during their time in office.

Putin not attacking in the four year window Trump happened to be in office is no more evidence of president causing that than Putin not attacking in the first terms of presidents before him.

Duh?

Serious discussion is about what POLICY would possibly cause Putin to not attack Ukraine? And the answer is clearly that nothing short of US/Nato millitary in Ukraine would stop it.

Rightwingers never suppported our millitary defending Ukraine border, so how about a nice hot cup of stfu?

You dont even see the irony in this post do you?

Forum List

Back