Hillary and Trump on the same page: blame the rape victim

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Hillary volunteered to defend the perp in the rape of a 12 year old girl. She claimed (out of whole cloth) that the girl was a slut who fantasized about sex with substantially older men.

Trump claimed that Mike Tyson was the victim in a rape case. He is proud to have Tyson's backing. Tyson was unrepentant and said he would rape the woman again to punish her for reporting the first rape.

Now, many times rapists can be on the right side of economics and national defense. A politician needs every vote. But most normal politicians keep very quiet about such support. Trump revels in it
Watch Trump Lie About Mike Tyson’s Rape Conviction
So, whatever you may think of Ted Cruz, the points he made are incontrovertible. Tyson endorsed Trump. Tyson is an unrepentant rapist who also beat his wife. Trump boasted about the endorsement. There is no lying or shading of the truth by Cruz. On the other hand, Trump clearly is saying that Tyson is NOT a rapist. This is a baldfaced lie.

What is shameful here, though, is Chris Wallace and his beast-like subservience to Trump. Note the way he smirks his way through the question? Like he’s saying, “I really can’t believe a political candidate would object to a rapist endorsing him, can you Boss Trump, sah?” There is no follow up at all on Trump’s well known defense of Tyson and his attempt to let Tyson buy his way out of a rape conviction. No mention of Trump saying she deserved what she got. In fact, the whole interview is the same way. If you want to see how Wallace questions Ted Cruz, Cruz and Trump are in the same program. You can read the questions for yourself.

Donald Trump Blamed The Victim In Mike Tyson’s Rape Case

When heavyweight-boxing champion Mike Tyson was convicted in 1992 of raping a beauty pageant contestant, his friend Donald Trump came to his defense — advocating for a way Tyson could avoid prison time and publicly defending the boxer’s character.

As first reported by Mother Jones, Trump suggested Tyson could pay the contestant, Desiree Washington, with money from a fight to avoid serving a jail sentence, and he said of Tyson, “After knowing Mike, I don’t know how it did happen.”

But in video obtained by BuzzFeed News, Trump went a step further by more directly suggesting Washington wasn’t a victim of rape at all.

“You have a young woman that was in his hotel room late in the evening at her own will,” Trump said in an NBC Nightly News video package obtained by BuzzFeed News through the Vanderbilt University Television News Archive. “You have a young woman seen dancing for the beauty contest—dancing with a big smile on her face, looked happy as can be.”

“It’s my opinion that to a large extent, Mike Tyson was railroaded in this case,” Trump also said in the package, which aired on Feb. 21, 1992.

Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says
The victim in the 1975 sexual abuse case that became Clinton’s first criminal defense case as a 27-year-old lawyer has only spoken to the media once since her attack, a contested, short interaction with a reporter in 2008, during Clinton’s last presidential campaign run. Now 52, she wants to speak out after hearing Clinton talk about her case on newly discovered audio recordings from the 1980s, unearthed by the Washington Free Beaconand made public this week.

In a long, emotional interview with The Daily Beast, she accused Clinton of intentionally lying about her in court documents, going to extraordinary lengths to discredit evidence of the rape, and later callously acknowledging and laughing about her attackers’ guilt on the recordings.

“Hillary Clinton took me through Hell,” the victim said. The Daily Beast agreed to withhold her name out of concern for her privacy as a victim of sexual assault.

The victim said if she saw Clinton today, she would call her out for what she sees as the hypocrisy of Clinton’s current campaign to fight for women’s rights compared to her actions regarding this rape case so long ago.

“I would say [to Clinton], ‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.”

The victim’s allegation that Clinton smeared her following her rape is based on a May 1975 court affidavit written by Clinton on behalf of Thomas Alfred Taylor, one of the two alleged attackers, whom Clinton agreed to defend after being asked by the prosecutor. Taylor had specifically requested a female attorney.

If Hillary, as a defense attorney, put the victim through hell, Hillary was doing a good job.

It seems disingenuous to equate a man coming to the defense of his friend in a he said she said rape case, to a woman, who claims to be a feminist to have smeared a 12 year old child, and who bragged about getting physical evidence thrown out of court.

Not that Trump doesn't look bad defending Tyson.

But HIllary is the one running on the Woman Card.

Forum List

Back