Purple UFO filmed by TV Crew in Peru, seen for up to 2 hours!

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Killer, there are funky space aliens I can groove with....

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Never ceases to amaze me how despite hovering over a major city for 2 hours, all we have it some blurry pics to look at. TV crew didn't have anything better than a smart phone camera or something?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Never ceases to amaze me how despite hovering over a major city for 2 hours, all we have it some blurry pics to look at. TV crew didn't have anything better than a smart phone camera or something?
It is a third world nation you know...

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Can see suspects in their cars during high speed chases from a helicopter with our media cameras. Peru not have good cameras like we do or what?

peach174

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Run for the hills people!!!!!
It's the invasion of the one eyed purple people eaters. :biggrin:

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Reaction score

iamwhatiseem

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Exactly...probably a balloon.
Even in Peru, something like this hovering for two hours and not one decent camera even takes a picture?
Pheh...obvious fake is obvious.

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
Looks like a balloon to me. No alien civilization is going to paint their spaceships in purple... seems logical to me...

Politico

Gold Member
Reaction score
There is nothing amazing about modern CGI.

OP
Vigilante

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is nothing amazing about modern CGI.
Can you explain why someone would CGI a UFO when there is no money in it, and as we have seen very little excitement over seeing something unexplained.

Here's CGI, why a bunch of lights changing shape and position without clarity when you can do things like this?

mamooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
The UFO Looks like a dressed-up hexacopter to me. You know, these types of little drones. Easy enough for someone to launch it from their balcony and control it.

OP
Vigilante

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was referring to the the purple UFO in Peru, which was just a purple disc in the daytime sky.
A purple disc is certainly a lot different than what you pictured! How do you get a balloon to hover in more or less the same position for minutes, without hearing some sort of motor or fans to stabilize it, and if a CGI, why the blurred pictures for over half hour of taping? Many SUPPOSED real UFO's show this blurred field around them, lots of speculation on that... from something earthbound, to time travel, to somewhere else! Perhaps all are happening at the same time.

mamooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hexacopters can be very quiet. This prank video features a ghoul hanging below a hexacopter (about 50 feet up), and nobody heard or noticed the hexacopter.

To get that flying purple disc, wrap the disc around the hexacopter. You never see the top or bottom of it, so those could be left open for the airflow. Launch it from one of those balconies on the far side of the building, retrieve it the same way.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List