Purple UFO filmed by TV Crew in Peru, seen for up to 2 hours!

Hexacopters can be very quiet. This prank video features a ghoul hanging below a hexacopter (about 50 feet up), and nobody heard or noticed the hexacopter.

To get that flying purple disc, wrap the disc around the hexacopter. You never see the top or bottom of it, so those could be left open for the airflow. Launch it from one of those balconies on the far side of the building, retrieve it the same way.

Well, I would presume you would do this so that you gained ATTENTION to your prank.... the purple UFO was only filmed by one TV crew, as it was spotted over 1/4 mile away, and zoomed in on.... there were no other reports of it, and to cut off an interview with a Peruvian Senator to go and cover a UFO LIVE, seems rather ODD to be some sort of PRANK!

A close up of it reveals more detail....

IMG_39331.jpg

Can you explain why someone would CGI a UFO when there is no money in it, and as we have seen very little excitement over seeing something unexplained.

Here's CGI, why a bunch of lights changing shape and position without clarity when you can do things like this?

For fun, because they can and the world is full of suckers.

Ah -- so there it is!

The folks at the hobby store told me the remote controls could take a little getting used to.

Its an optical illusion.

Believe the government, your senses lie, the government never lies.

It's a hexacopter

Never ceases to amaze me how despite hovering over a major city for 2 hours, all we have it some blurry pics to look at. TV crew didn't have anything better than a smart phone camera or something?
There is nothing amazing about modern CGI.

Can you explain why someone would CGI a UFO when there is no money in it, and as we have seen very little excitement over seeing something unexplained.

Here's CGI, why a bunch of lights changing shape and position without clarity when you can do things like this?

Is there a metal suitable for making interstellar spaceships that's naturally purple? Or did the aliens think, "this dull grey metal is so depressing, let's paint it this color." :)

it is not the metal that is purple

it is the mysterious power source that surrounds it

the same source that also make pictures seem wobbly and out of focus

and in some cases even grainy

Forum List

Back