Purple UFO filmed by TV Crew in Peru, seen for up to 2 hours!

Never ceases to amaze me how despite hovering over a major city for 2 hours, all we have it some blurry pics to look at. TV crew didn't have anything better than a smart phone camera or something?

Exactly...probably a balloon.
Even in Peru, something like this hovering for two hours and not one decent camera even takes a picture?
Pheh...obvious fake is obvious.

Looks like a balloon to me. No alien civilization is going to paint their spaceships in purple... seems logical to me...

Never ceases to amaze me how despite hovering over a major city for 2 hours, all we have it some blurry pics to look at. TV crew didn't have anything better than a smart phone camera or something?
There is nothing amazing about modern CGI.

There is nothing amazing about modern CGI.

Can you explain why someone would CGI a UFO when there is no money in it, and as we have seen very little excitement over seeing something unexplained.

Here's CGI, why a bunch of lights changing shape and position without clarity when you can do things like this?

The UFO Looks like a dressed-up hexacopter to me. You know, these types of little drones. Easy enough for someone to launch it from their balcony and control it.

Hexacopter-425x318.jpg

I was referring to the the purple UFO in Peru, which was just a purple disc in the daytime sky.
A purple disc is certainly a lot different than what you pictured! How do you get a balloon to hover in more or less the same position for minutes, without hearing some sort of motor or fans to stabilize it, and if a CGI, why the blurred pictures for over half hour of taping? Many SUPPOSED real UFO's show this blurred field around them, lots of speculation on that... from something earthbound, to time travel, to somewhere else! Perhaps all are happening at the same time.

Hexacopters can be very quiet. This prank video features a ghoul hanging below a hexacopter (about 50 feet up), and nobody heard or noticed the hexacopter.

To get that flying purple disc, wrap the disc around the hexacopter. You never see the top or bottom of it, so those could be left open for the airflow. Launch it from one of those balconies on the far side of the building, retrieve it the same way.

Forum List

Back