Donald Trump had THREE Chances to Nominate a Minority to the Supreme Court

I was doing a little thinking while listening to Dark Side of the Moon earlier - and it got me wondering. Donald Trump got THREE SCOTUS nominations - THREE chances to make history and put a minority on the SCOTUS. How come President Trump didn't take the opportunity to make history with a nomination?

Because he saw an appointment to the court as something far more important than him being able to make an historic nomination. Had the best been a minority, I have no doubt that person would've been nominated. See, Trump cared more about the Court, and about the qualifications and experience of the Justices, than he did their skin color...

I was doing a little thinking while listening to Dark Side of the Moon earlier - and it got me wondering. Donald Trump got THREE SCOTUS nominations - THREE chances to make history and put a minority on the SCOTUS. How come President Trump didn't take the opportunity to make history with a nomination?
At the rate Hispanics are reproducing, whites (like Kavanough) will be a minority in America before they retire from the court.

Because he couldnt find a conservative black woman with a legal degree.

Because he saw an appointment to the court as something far more important than him being able to make an historic nomination. Had the best been a minority, I have no doubt that person would've been nominated. See, Trump cared more about the Court, and about the qualifications and experience of the Justices, than he did their skin color...

That is why he choose someone with less than 2 years of experience as an actual judge and had never argued a case in court. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Bush the elder tried to seat a "women of color" and was BLOCKED by the Dems led by Old Feeble Joe himself!

Three potential minority females that Trump would have considered for the Supreme Court

Diamond
Silk
Omarosa

1649440630087.jpeg

I cant imagine why any sane person would consider race in a SCOTUS pick.

It wouldn't of made history. Already have minority's on SCOTUS.
Maybe he chose the most qualified which is what ANY president should do last time I checked. To do otherwise is either playing politics or just racist.

Was there reification linked to one type of nomination? Which precise type of minority were each of the three nominees?

Because he didn't just pander to the racist and gender nazis. He chose who he believed to be the most qualified at the time without regard to irrelevant, knee-jerk options. Apparently a majority of the senate agreed in all cases.

Because he picked them by their qualifications and not by race and gender

Forum List

Back