Published 1 day ago Marines say they're being 'crushed' over vaccine refusal: 'A political purge'

Is the Covid vax the only one required of Marines? I'm guessing they get plenty of others, especially when they deploy. If Covid refusal is a political statement they should make their point and leave the Marines.
Why would any conservative parent want to send their kid into a military where the generals came out against Trump and said they were talking to China behind the back of Trump because they said he was inept, but not a word about the inept way Afghanistan was handled under Diaper Joe?

Hell no, our kids won't go!

Let Diaper Joe and company fight their own Left wing wars.

When have vaccines not been mandated in the US military?
It's not a vaccine, it's a treatment. The new technology of this "vaccine" is just that, it's new.

And no other medical treatment has been as hyper politized thanks to Diaper Joe and company who first came out and said they would not take the Trump jab, but later did after they won the election. Then they mandated the jab after their divisive hyper partisan demagoguery they inflicted society, like baselessly calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist without a shred of evidence, and declaring him guilty before the court heard the case, etc. This is the shit we put up with every day from the radical Left.

But it's just politics. This way you can demonize your political opponents as anti science while forcing them to lose their jobs, thus disempowering the base of your political opposition while declaring them all white supremacists.

Well done democrats.

Last edited:
That was Trump, moron.

December 23 2020
After a week-long deal to reduce violence across Afghanistan, the U.S. and the Taliban signed a historic agreement Saturday that would see U.S. troops start to withdraw, according to a statement issued Friday afternoon by President Donald Trump.

"Soon, at my direction, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will witness the signing of an agreement with representatives of the Taliban, while Secretary of Defense Mark Esper will issue a joint declaration with the government of Afghanistan.
If the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan live up to these commitments, we will have a powerful path forward to end the war in Afghanistan and bring our troops home," Trump said.
No, that was all on Kid Sniffer Biden, taking advice from Milley and Austin who report to the CCP.

Trump gave Kid Sniffer Joe a secure Southern border too, what happened there?

Trump: Zero New Wars........OK.
Obama: What were the wars started by Obama?
Biden: Afghanistan is a broken promise by Trump.

Did trump want to withdraw from Afghanistan?
Why did trump not withdraw from Afghanistan?
See my response above.

No, that was all on Kid Sniffer Biden, taking advice from Milley and Austin who report to the CCP.
You're FOS, moron.
It was Trump who approved it.
It was Trump who reduced the US troop level from 13,500 to 2500.
It was Trump who released 5000 taliban prisoners.
Trump gave Kid Sniffer Joe a secure Southern border too, what happened there?
AGAIN.....................FOS.

You're FOS, moron.
It was Trump who approved it.
It was Trump who reduced the US troop level from 13,500 to 2500.
It was Trump who released 5000 taliban prisoners.

AGAIN.....................FOS.
Trump did not oversee the debacle.

The Taliban broke the original agreement by attacking the US after the agreement, thus making it null and void anyway.

And even if Trump did withdraw troops, would he have left all that equipment behind? Would he have left Americans behind? Would as many have been killed? Keep in mind, the withdraw date was 100% arbitrary, but Biden pushed through anyway even though they were not ready.

Trump did not oversee the debacle.

The Taliban broke the original agreement by attacking the US after the agreement, thus making it null and void anyway.

And even if Trump did withdraw troops, would he have left all that equipment behind?
That's exactly what the moron did
Trump took the troops out but not one civilian or one piece of equipment.
Would he have left Americans behind?
Evidently, that's what he did.
Would as many have been killed? Keep in mind, the withdraw date was 100% arbitrary, but Biden pushed through anyway even though they were not ready.
Republicans did the same thing when Obama removed troops in Iraq.
When it was Bush who signed the agreement.
Republicans blamed Obama.

Why would any conservative parent want to send their kid into a military where the generals came out against Trump and said they were talking to China behind the back of Trump because they said he was inept, but not a word about the inept way Afghanistan was handled under Diaper Joe?

Hell no, our kids won't go!

Let Diaper Joe and company fight their own Left wing wars.
The military reflects society at large. There are plenty of pro-Trumpers at all levels.

Regarding China I thought it was one General (appointed by Trump) who thought Trump might do something dangerous. I like having Generals keeping the POTUS from getting us into war for their political gain.

Uh-huh. How long exactly was the H1N1 vaccine out before we were mandated to take it?

Parroting anti-vaxxer claims is stupid, you know that? Why was nobody screaming in 2009-2010?
Show me the comparison to the BS now. And show me how the 2009 was an experimental vaccine? Not the same and you know it

I took all the jabs in the military and in my early life. Never had a problem with it til now.

Because I'M ALLEGIC TO BS. And what is going on now is BS.

The military reflects society at large. There are plenty of pro-Trumpers at all levels.

Regarding China I thought it was one General (appointed by Trump) who thought Trump might do something dangerous. I like having Generals keeping the POTUS from getting us into war for their political gain.
Sure, but leadership, whether in the military, in government, or in corporate America, is all radically left wing.

So why subject yourself if you don't have to?

Show me the comparison to the BS now. And show me how the 2009 was an experimental vaccine? Not the same and you know it
The 2009 swine flu pandemic, caused by the H1N1 influenza virus and declared by the World Health Organization (WHO) from June 2009 to August 2010, is the third recent flu pandemic involving the H1N1 virus (the first being the 1918–1920 Spanish flu pandemic and the second being the 1977 Russian flu).

By 19 November 2009, doses of vaccine had been administered in over 16 countries. A 2009 review by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) concluded that the 2009 H1N1 vaccine has a safety profile similar to that of the seasonal vaccine.

In 2011, a study from the US Flu Vaccine Effectiveness Network estimated the overall effectiveness of all pandemic H1N1 vaccines at 56%. A CDC study released 28 January 2013.

Wow, that's six months.
That's 'experimental'.

I took all the jabs in the military and in my early life. Never had a problem with it til now.

Because I'M ALLEGIC TO BS. And what is going on now is BS.

The 2009 swine flu pandemic, caused by the H1N1 influenza virus and declared by the World Health Organization (WHO) from June 2009 to August 2010, is the third recent flu pandemic involving the H1N1 virus (the first being the 1918–1920 Spanish flu pandemic and the second being the 1977 Russian flu).

By 19 November 2009, doses of vaccine had been administered in over 16 countries. A 2009 review by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) concluded that the 2009 H1N1 vaccine has a safety profile similar to that of the seasonal vaccine.

In 2011, a study from the US Flu Vaccine Effectiveness Network estimated the overall effectiveness of all pandemic H1N1 vaccines at 56%. A CDC study released 28 January 2013.

Wow, that's six months.
That's 'experimental'.
I didn't say that........stop saying shit I didn't say..........I got that Flu......was worse than what I got from Covid in my opinion......Survived it too............

The vaccines there were TRADITIONAL you MOONBAT.

I didn't say that........stop saying shit I didn't say..........I got that Flu......was worse than what I got from Covid in my opinion......Survived it too............

The vaccines there were TRADITIONAL you MOONBAT.
Monoclonal antibody therapy is a form of immunotherapy that uses monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) to bind monospecifically to certain cells or proteins. The objective is that this treatment will stimulate the patient's immune system to attack those cells.

Several COVID‑19 vaccines, including the Pfizer–BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, have been developed to use RNA to stimulate an immune response. When introduced into human tissue, the vaccine contains either self-replicating RNA or messenger RNA (mRNA), which both cause cells to express the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

This teaches the body how to identify and destroy the corresponding pathogen. RNA vaccines often, but not always, use nucleoside-modified messenger RNA. The delivery of mRNA is achieved by a coformulation of the molecule into lipid nanoparticles which protect the RNA strands and help their absorption into the cells.

The same damned thing that the current vaccine does.
But republitards praise the monoclonal anti-body therapy and.....................horse de-wormer.

Monoclonal antibody therapy is a form of immunotherapy that uses monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) to bind monospecifically to certain cells or proteins. The objective is that this treatment will stimulate the patient's immune system to attack those cells.

Several COVID‑19 vaccines, including the Pfizer–BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, have been developed to use RNA to stimulate an immune response. When introduced into human tissue, the vaccine contains either self-replicating RNA or messenger RNA (mRNA), which both cause cells to express the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

This teaches the body how to identify and destroy the corresponding pathogen. RNA vaccines often, but not always, use nucleoside-modified messenger RNA. The delivery of mRNA is achieved by a coformulation of the molecule into lipid nanoparticles which protect the RNA strands and help their absorption into the cells.

The same damned thing that the current vaccine does.
But republitards praise the monoclonal anti-body therapy and.....................horse de-wormer.
Right on que..............Horse dewormer.....take the jab, take the jab.........you are getting sleepy.

Did you get your Pfizer tattoo on your ass............fitting symbol of the DNC........yet? Ivermectin works and has been proven all over the world.......I don't give a fuck if you like me saying that or not. I could care less.

And the vaccines don't offer long term immunity.....Natural immunity does.....Go get 50 jabs.......I could care less........We'll check back and see how it turns out for you in a couple of years.

Be A PROUD LAB RAT.

Forum List

Back