Public schools teaching kids that Mohamad is god messenger

Ok I'm not getting it. Islam is in our history world wide.

I'm not getting this. Good Islam. Bad Islam. Good Vatican. Bad Vatican.

History cannot be messed with. Now I know I'm really sick here and praying I make sense, but you delete a religion from history you kill truth. Good or bad, you have to tell the truth.

Last edited:
fox-news-xenophobia.jpg

If you start posting big pictures again........................

I agree with your statement .... and I really want to believe that it is not an endorsement for Islamic religion because the truth is that Islam along with Sharia is beginning to invade all aspects of life all over this planet,it has crept in like a slow moving fog, and it is being shoved down our throats slowly but surely.

Sincerely hoping is not an endorsement for Islam :)

Blind Boo, our dear President George W. said that WE are not at war with Islam.

NOT that Islam is not at war with US, as it certainly is and has been since before the "discovery" of America.

It has been since 2001 and you STILL don't understand the nature of Islam.

But don't feel bad. You aren't alone.

There are certainly moderate Muslims.

But Islam is not moderate.

He also states that those who attacked us and declared a holy war on us are not followers of Islam.

But you are certainly not alone in your blind hatred of all thing Muslim.

I am a fan of Bushy. I defend Iraq. I defend his tax cuts. I limit his culpability in the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac situation and subsequent economic meltdown. I defend his role in the "Mission Accomplished" banner episode. I admire him a great deal and feel we were blessed to have had his leadership at that crucial time in history.

But I gotta tell you, he was either lying or misunderinformed.

And even if he was lying, there was no better reason for ever telling a lie.

To prevent bloodshed and to save Muslim and non-Muslim lives.

If at any time within a year or two (or so) of 9/11/01 GWB had declared that Islam was at war with US can you imagine the numbers of Muslims who would be assaulted and killed? Just as young street thugs are currently choosing Jews as their deadly Knock Out game targets.

WTF. How much uproar on the left about separating church and state when it comes to Christianity but they are going to teach this to our children. American children being indoctrinated with biased and false positive information about Islam - YouTube

lol

They teach what's in Islam, they don't indoctrinate children into Islam.

They do the same with Judaism (although, having been a Jew at one point, it's extremely simplified, so I'm assuming it's the same for the rest), Roman Catholicism, Greek/Russian/Armenian Orthodox Christianity, Protestantism, Hinduism, Jainism, Shinto, Confucianism, Daoism, and Buddhism.

I could go on if you'd like.

I think there is still reason for concern.

The Left refuses to recognize the facts I've brought up about Islam...facts which would make this whole thread an irrelevance if they were included as part of the education curriculum.

Islam isn't like any other religion.

And there are many more Muslim Holy Warriors (fundamentalist violent & non-violent Jihadists) currently on Earth than there ever were Americans in uniform during WWII.

WTF. How much uproar on the left about separating church and state when it comes to Christianity but they are going to teach this to our children. American children being indoctrinated with biased and false positive information about Islam - YouTube

lol

They do the same with Judaism (although, having been a Jew at one point, it's extremely simplified, so I'm assuming it's the same for the rest), Roman Catholicism, Greek/Russian/Armenian Orthodox Christianity, Protestantism, Hinduism, Jainism, Shinto, Confucianism, Daoism, and Buddhism.

The Left refuses to recognize the facts I've brought up about Islam...facts which would make this whole thread an irrelevance if they were included as part of the education curriculum.

And there are many more Muslim Holy Warriors (fundamentalist violent & non-violent Jihadists) currently on Earth than there ever were Americans in uniform during WWII.

I'm not a leftist, but I am ignoring what you post as facts when frankly they are a biased and hopelessly simplified version of current events. The course is WORLD HISTORY. Your view of history is apparantly the last 15 or so years. And your paranoia of the US becoming a muslim nation is something for which you should seek help.

Depends on how it is presented. If it's a discussion of world religions and what each believes (e.g. introducing kids to comparative religions), then it's no different then telling kids about Greek or Norse mythology. If it's an endorsement (e.g. hey kids, there is only one God and Muhammed is His messenger) then it's a no go.

As long as all the kids are informed that Islam is at war with the this nation's government and any religion but Islam.

And that Muslims are, generally speaking, worse bigots than the KKK.

No, not against BLACKS, but against Jews.

If they are informed of those facts there is no reason why our kids shouldn't be told about Muhammad.

Do you believe any conspiracy Fox News pours into your ear?

What does the Qur'an say about the Jewish and Christian Scriptures

The Bible is taught to be a source of guidance for Jews and Christians who wish to know the will of God, and so the Qur'an encourages Jews and Christians to obey their scripture and never asks them to deny it. The Qur'an says the Bible foretells the coming of Muhammad and it never says that faithful Jews or Christians have corrupted their scripture.

The Qur'an never asks a Christian or Jew to accept it because their own scripture has become corrupt, rather they are asked to accept the Qur'an because the Qur'an claims, 1/ to confirm the teaching of the Bible, 2/ that Muhammad is foretold in the Torah and Gospel, 3/ the Qur'anic teaching makes clear what the Jews and Christians could not understand properly from their own scriptures. If the Qur'an is to be taken seriously then the claims it makes must be examined. If its claims are true then that is good evidence for accepting it as the Word of God. If its claims are false then it fails its own test and should be rejected.

tl;dr The most actual Muslims (i.e. not radical Islamists) would do is ask Jews and Christians to convert.

I have stopped trying to become a scholar of Islam and have, instead, focused on the fact that no matter what anyone does or says, a sizable minority of Muslims (estimated by many different sources as around 20% of the total worldwide Muslim population) is radicalized and is available to line up against us if that was what the Muslim Brotherhood felt best served their purpose.

More than the % or the actual numbers of 16,000,000 Americans who served in uniform during WWII. So, we can see they have the sheer numbers needed.

But they won't use force, generally speaking, in the USA.

They intend to use non-violent Jihad to conquer America.

Shariah: The Threat to America

An Exercise in Competitive Analysis: The Report of Team B II

Part 1 - Introduction

It has long been a theme of mine that while terrorism is certainly a problem, it is not the problem we have with regard to radical Islam. Terrorist attacks can and have hurt us, but as things stand now will not bring us down. This is quite in contrast to the Cold War, whereby a war with the Soviet Union would have devastated at least Europe, perhaps our country as well.

The similarity with the Cold War is that our current conflict is as much ideological as it is military. Walid Phares calls it a "War of Ideas," and he is certainly onto something.

Many will object that "few people actually believe in radical Islam," and we heat things along the lines of "only 10 percent of Muslims are radicals/sympathetic to the radicals," and that "only a miniscule number of Americans/Westerners buy into radical Islam so the danger is overblown."

But history is not made by taking a vote at every important moment. Only 1/3 of the American colonists wanted independence from Great Britain in 1776. The Jacobins were a minority of Frenchmen in 1789, and the Bolsheviks a minority of Russians in 1917. The quota on imported sugar in America today is not there because it has the broad support of Americans but because of the political influence of a small minority of sugar growers in Louisiana. Less than half of Americans even vote in most elections, and the more local the election is the fewer people vote. History and outcomes are made by determined and well-organized minorities.

So it is with radical Islam. It matters not a whit that most Muslims are not radicals. If the average Muslim moderates are not willing to stand up and demand that Muslim Brotherhood influence be purged from Muslim organizations, then the radicals win, no matter how few their numbers. Consider the fate of Molly Norris, the Seattle cartoonist who organized the "Everybody Draw Mohammed" day in 2010 as a protest against censorship. After threats she canceled the contest and apologized. No matter, the threats continued until she has changed her name and gone into hiding on the advice of the FBI. There was and is no support from Muslim groups, or hardly anyone outside of a few conservatives, for that matter, for the concept of free speech.

The danger is rather a sort of "creeping sharia" whereby we suffer the death of a thousand cuts rather than the one by the guillotine. Muslim radicals aim to deceive us as to their true intention, which is to spread their sharia(or "shariah") into the West, replacing our values with their own. In short, their objective is to take us over peacefully over a long period of time, not militarily all at once.

It was bad enough that President Bush called our current conflict a "War on Terror," as if terror was the big problem, but at least he seemed to get the danger from radical Islam. President Obama, obsessed like all liberals with political correctness, misses it entirely. The Administration has banned terms like "Islamic extremism" and "jihad" from national security documents. You can't win a war if you can't even properly identify your enemy.

What needs to be made clear is that while Samuel P. Huntington was certainly correct in that we are in a "Cash [sic] of Civilizations", I am most certainly not devolving into a "Christianity good - Islam bad." "Islam" is not evil, and ours is not a theological debate but one of values, or ideas.

Identifying the enemy is just what was done in the recently released Shariah: The Threat to America, An Exercise in Competitive Analysis, The Report of Team B II, a report by the Center for Security Policy, a conservative think tank. The purpose of the publication was to present an alternative analysis and set of recommendations to the official position, currently of the Obama Administration, but really of the Bush43 Administration as well.

In this series, I will examine the report. Below the fold is my part one.

From the preface of the report:

This study is the result of months of analysis, discussion and drafting by a group of top security policy experts concerned with the preeminent totalitarian threat of our time: the legal-political-military doctrine known within Islam as shariah. It is designed to provide a comprehensive and articulate "second opinion" on the official characterizations and assessments of this threat as put forth by the United States government.

The authors, under the sponsorship of the Center for Security Policy, have modeled this work on an earlier "exercise in competitive analysis" which came to be known as the "Team B" Report. That 1976 document challenged the then-prevailing official U.S. government intelligence ("Team A") estimates of the intentions and offensive capabilities of the Soviet Union and the policy known as détente that such estimates ostensibly justified.​

As with all such think-tank reports, this study is based entirely from unclassified sources. Authors include such luminaries as former Chief Assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew McCarthy, former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy Frank Gaffney, former Special Agent, Counter-Terrorism Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation John Guandolo, Admiral (Ret) James Lyons, and former Director of Central Intelligence James Woolsey.

From the Introduction

Today, the United States faces what is, if anything, an even more insidious ideological threat: the totalitarian socio-political doctrine that Islam calls shariah. Translated as "the path," shariah is a comprehensive legal and political framework. Though it certainly has spiritual elements, it would be a mistake to think of shariah as a "religious" code in the Western sense because it seeks to regulate all manner of behavior in the secular sphere - economic, social, military, legal and political.

Shariah is the crucial fault line of Islam's internecine struggle....​

Shariah is not a private matter of personal conscience. It is not a guide to daily living. Nor is is it a matter of debate among Muslims, as far as the radicals or fundamentalists are concerned. All of society and government is to be ordered as per shariah. The U.S. Constitution, and indeed all laws outside of shariah are rendered invalid. Non-Muslims will be allowed to survive if they accept dhimmi status.

As such, Muslims are not to assimilate into the West or adopt our values. There is to be none of the "give and take" of values, language, and culture, that the United States has seen with our successive waves of immigrants. Muslims are to force us to adopt their ways in totality and that is that.

The authors make the point that

• ...regardless of what percentage of the global Islamic population adheres or otherwise defers to shariah (and some persuasive polling indicates that percentage is high in many Islamic countries1), that segment is punching well above its weight. For that reason, proponents of an expansionist shariah present a serious threat to the United States even if we assume, for argument's sake, that hopeful pundits are correct in claiming that shariah adherent Islam is not the preponderant Muslim ideology.

This said, they also stress the vital necessity of engaging Muslim reformers. We must "do what we can to empower Islam's authentic moderates and reformers." But "that cannot be done by following the failed strategy of fictionalizing the state of Islam in the vain hope that reality will, at some point, catch up to the benign fable."

Indeed. Political correctness is our greatest weakness.

Next: Key Findings

The Redhunter: The War of Ideas: Islamic Extremism and the West Archives

Last edited:
lol

I'm not a leftist, but I am ignoring what you post as facts when frankly they are a biased and hopelessly simplified version of current events. The course is WORLD HISTORY. Your view of history is apparantly the last 15 or so years. And your paranoia of the US becoming a muslim nation is something for which you should seek help.

I'm with you. How do you teach any history without talking or speaking or writing about the peoples and their faith?

I'm not getting this at all.

Ok guys. It would be just as bad to teach in a school in Palestine that Christians don't exist.

We have to start from the base point. And go from there.

lol

I love your dog.

Anyway, please ask me to provide you evidence on any point you disagree with so I can help get to the bottom of this.

One of us is mistaken in his understanding of Islam.

If it's me I want to know.

If it's you do you want to know?

Blind Boo, our dear President George W. said that WE are not at war with Islam.

NOT that Islam is not at war with US, as it certainly is and has been since before the "discovery" of America.

It has been since 2001 and you STILL don't understand the nature of Islam.

But don't feel bad. You aren't alone.

There are certainly moderate Muslims.

But Islam is not moderate.

He also states that those who attacked us and declared a holy war on us are not followers of Islam.

I am a fan of Bushy. I defend Iraq. I defend his tax cuts. I limit his culpability in the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac situation and subsequent economic meltdown. I defend his role in the "Mission Accomplished" banner episode. I admire him a great deal and feel we were blessed to have had his leadership at that crucial time in history.

If at any time within a year or two (or so) of 9/11/01 GWB had declared that Islam was at war with US can you imagine the numbers of Muslims who would be assaulted and killed? Just as young street thugs are currently choosing Jews as their deadly Knock Out game targets.

Well I'm no fan of President Bush but I still stand behind the effort to capture or kill those responsible for 9-11, no matter where in the world they are. Al Qaeda declared a war on us, not Islam. Al Qaeda does not speak for all Muslims. All Muslims are not at war with us. President Bush did not lie about nor was he misuninformed about that fact.

Ok guys. It would be just as bad to teach in a school in Palestine that Christians don't exist.

How about teaching Palestinian kids via a TV show, that ISRAEL doesn't exist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAtfhbkasSw]PA TV teaches kids to make political map that turns all of Israel into "Palestine" - YouTube[/ame]

Well I'm no fan of President Bush but I still stand behind the effort to capture or kill those responsible for 9-11, no matter where in the world they are. Al Qaeda declared a war on us, not Islam. Al Qaeda does not speak for all Muslims. All Muslims are not at war with us. President Bush did not lie about nor was he misuninformed about that fact.

Al Qaeda declared a war on us, not Islam.

Jihad is the mandatory act required of all Muslims to help with the violent and non-violent struggle to spread Islam until it is the dominant religion and the dominant government on Earth.

This has been the case since the beginning of Islam.

Just because they haven't been ready to wage all out conventional war against US a la WWII and John Wayne in "The Sands of Iwo Jima" doesn't mean that a war isn't being waged and that they can't win it.

Especially when some Americans don't even recognize war is being waged against US.

As I have said before, there really are quite a few moderate Muslims. So, you are absolutely right that not ALL Muslims are terrorists or are even warm to the cause of the Muslim Brotherhood. But a war never requires a majority of the population to engage in combat. Only 16% of the American population was in uniform in WWII.

Islam may be perceived as one thing but no matter what you want to believe there are more than 100 Million Muslims around the world you haven't met who'd like nothing better than to meet you.

And make you an offer.

Forum List

Back