public libraries seem to like gays, transgenders but do they like people like.. everyday Americans?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I've visited several public libraries and they all seem to have displays promoting what some Americans call perversion, I being one.

So I thought to myself: Hmmmm... Why not a display about people like me who have been celibate for something like half a century (kidding but it's been some time and will probably will be forever the way things are going)

Yeh, instead of We welcome our LGBT*&^$#@#-whatever-the-hell-letter-comes-next-I-forgot

How about a display for us poor deprived (not) folks who are asexual...

just wondering

We Welcome our Celibate Folks!

LOL

but really it's not too laughable.. We are sending our children messages w/ all this insanity... one being: You need sex... Everyone needs sex. No one can live without it. Pick a brand already!

True. But, on a different note, the libraries I used to haunt years back, now have removed human librarians, replaced them with computers, and it seemed that there where far more homeless addicts shooting up than intellectuals doing research.

True. But, on a different note, the libraries I used to haunt years back, now have removed human librarians, replaced them with computers, and it seemed that there where far more homeless addicts shooting up than intellectuals doing research.
ooh... that's awful sounding..

shooting up in hte library?

never seen that one... but you know how liberals are... probably supplied them with clean needles, sending them the message to Have at it!

sad...

Frankly, if people knew Jesus the way devout Catholics do, they would not turn to drugs...

=

ooh... that's awful sounding..

shooting up in hte library?

never seen that one... but you know how liberals are... probably supplied them with clean needles, sending them the message to Have at it!

sad...

Frankly, if people knew Jesus the way devout Catholics do, they would not turn to drugs...

=
I am specifically naming the downtown Denver branch of the public library. 14th and Broadway. We paid millions to renovate the place. But we dare not step foot in it anymore. Ironically a unarmed Trump supporter was murdered just outside this SAME library.

The private security guard for local station 9News who shot and killed a Trump supporter on Saturday has previously bragged about being confrontational with conservatives.​

Matthew Dolloff has been arrested for the shooting of veteran Lee Keltner as leftist militants held a counter “protest” to a pro-Trump rally in Denver on Saturday.
1654648214184.png

I am specifically naming the downtown Denver branch of the public library. 14th and Broadway. We paid millions to renovate the place. But we dare not step foot in it anymore. Ironically a unarmed Trump supporter was murdered just outside this SAME library.

The private security guard for local station 9News who shot and killed a Trump supporter on Saturday has previously bragged about being confrontational with conservatives.​

Matthew Dolloff has been arrested for the shooting of veteran Lee Keltner as leftist militants held a counter “protest” to a pro-Trump rally in Denver on Saturday.
View attachment 655180
unbelievable...

why am I just now hearing about this?

oh, that's right... just a Trump supporter...

the ms news media only cover important people

And the HUGE kicker to the Denver KUSA/ library shooter; The media never mentions this: they dropped the charges against Mathew Dolloff, even though he was caught live on video shooting an unarmed man. It's like George Floyd, but in reverse.

And the HUGE kicker to the Denver KUSA/ library shooter; The media never mentions this: they dropped the charges against Mathew Dolloff, even though he was caught live on video shooting an unarmed man. It's like George Floyd, but in reverse.
omg... i will have to search this

The Denver library shooter's victim's name: Lee Keltner. Hat maker and conservative. Murdered by a gun toting liberal. UNARMED Republican SHOT to DEATH by a gun toting LIBERAL. Ain't that a kick in the head?

The Denver library shooter's victim's name: Lee Keltner. Hat maker and conservative. Murdered by a gun toting liberal. UNARMED Republican SHOT to DEATH by a gun toting LIBERAL. Ain't that a kick in the head?
yeh, I can see why this story is unknown to me and probably just about everyone..

I am thinking you didn't post about it already? Then I will Search and probably do so...

yeh, I can see why this story is unknown to me and probably just about everyone..

I am thinking you didn't post about it already? Then I will Search and probably do so...
Lee Keltner . Hard to find because because he wasn't black, gay or Democrat.

Forum List

Back