Psychiatrist Says Islam Is A Mental Disorder

Then there's Adolph Hitler, who said;
"The National Government regards the two Christian confessions (i.e. Catholicism and Protestantism) as factors essential to the soul of the German people. ... We hold the spiritual forces of Christianity to be indispensable elements in the moral uplift of most of the German people."
His reasoning for killing the Jews was because they killed Christ.
A fanatic is a fanatic, no matter what his religion may be.

Last edited:
Michael Savage is not one of Time magazine's most important figures in the world. Wafa Sultan is.

Islam is a mental disorder

And Hitler was Time's Man of the Year in 1939.

Time honored Hitler as someone whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world? Can you verify that?

Sure.
http://www.didyouknowthat.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/hitler-Time-man-of-the-year.jpg

Redirected from:

http://www.didyouknowthat.net/hitler-was-voted-time-magazines-man-of-the-year-in-1938/2010/12/28/

And Hitler was Time's Man of the Year in 1939.

Time honored Hitler as someone whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world? Can you verify that?

Sure.
http://www.didyouknowthat.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/hitler-Time-man-of-the-year.jpg

Redirected from:

Hitler was voted Time Magazine's man of the year in 1938 - Did you know that?! » Blog Archive

So, Time never honored Hitler as one whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world, after all. That's what I thought.

all religions are a mental disorder

Your opinion aside;

Nowhere in the DSM IV is it proposed that religions are a mental disorder.

The mental disorder of Islam is a political movement, not a religion. Any doctrine that says you must join it or be killed, which is Islam, is political and not religious.

So........ Are we talking about Medicine, politics, or religion?

They aren't all the same thing.

All religions are racist

Torah: Love thy neighbor as thyself.

Yitzhak Ginsburg, "Five General Religious Duties Which Lie Behind the Act of the Saintly, Late Rabbi Baruch Goldstein, May his Blood be Avenged":

"The killing by a Jew of a non-Jew, i.e. a Palestinian, is considered essentially a good deed, and Jews should therefore have no compunction about it."

[FONTArial Black"]why he didn't kill the Jewish who were living next to him ? [/COOR][/FNT][/SZE]

Islam is a mental disorder.:cuckoo:

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

[FONTArial Black"]why he didn't kill the Jewish who were living next to him ? [/COOR][/FNT][/SZE]

I ask you about Muhamad
Way he didn't kill his Jewish Neighbour ?

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.

Look after : We Kill Jesus and We are Proud Of it ( ISRAEL- JEWS pround of killing jesus) in youtube

Israel is bombing their homes with cluster bombs
So what do you expect from them? Dancing !

There is nothing wrong with the Jews, Doing murder and displacement on the pretext of self-defense but not for Palestinians ?

Last edited:

I ask you about Muhamad

Mahomet beheaded 1000 Banu Qurayza Jews and watched it from morning until night with his then-12 year old wife :eek:

Mahomet ethnically cleansed Arabia of all Jews and Christians and on his deathbed instructed Muslims to keep Arabia free of them. :eek:

I ask you about Muhamad

Mahomet beheaded 1000 Banu Qurayza Jews and watched it from morning until night with his then-12 year old wife :eek:

Mahomet ethnically cleansed Arabia of all Jews and Christians and on his deathbed instructed Muslims to keep Arabia free of them. :eek:

OK then
Way you don't say the same thing about Jewish take in Palestinian lands ?
They didn't even compensate them, such as what companions of Muhammad did with Jews , when they took the territory of the Jews, the Jews were given lands in the green Sham , instead of the Arabian desert !

And Banu Qurayza were in war with Muslims , so don't mix things up !

I ask you about Muhamad

OK then
Way you don't say the same thing about Jewish take in Palestinian lands ?
They didn't even compensate them, such as what companions of Muhammad did with Jews , when they took the territory of the Jews, the Jews were given lands in the green Sham , instead of the Arabian desert !

And Banu Qurayza were in war with Muslims , so don't mix things up !

Banu Qurayza were not in war with Muslims. Mahomet changed the qibla to Jerusalem to get the Jews to convert. Mahomet mass murdered the Jews, also in Khaybar, because they did not convert to his bogus cult. Mahomet also expelled the Jewish Banu Qaynuqa and Banu Nadir.

There are no Palestinian lands. Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years. So-called Palestinians are Arabs who invaded Israel thousands of years after Jews established sovereignty over Israel.

Prior to Israeli statehood, Israel was under Ottoman [Turkish, not Palestinian] occupation for 400 years.

Winston Churchill...
"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back