Psychiatrist Says Islam Is A Mental Disorder

So you believe that being a suicide bomber is completely healthy. Riiiiiiiight!

Unfortunate, you seemed otherwise reasonable.

Those who commit acts of terror are criminals, their religion incidental and irrelevant. The vast majority of Muslims reject terror and advocate the rule of law, they are consequently deserving of the good faith support of other religions.

Criminals who commit acts of terror should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, regardless their religion.

So you believe that being a suicide bomber is completely healthy. Riiiiiiiight!

Unfortunate, you seemed otherwise reasonable.

Those who commit acts of terror are criminals, their religion incidental and irrelevant. The vast majority of Muslims reject terror and advocate the rule of law, they are consequently deserving of the good faith support of other religions.

Criminals who commit acts of terror should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, regardless their religion.

How do you know the vast majority of Muslims reject terrorism? The vast majority of Muslims follow the cult of Islam whose foundation is jihad which is terrorism, supported by the Quran, hadith and shariah

Faith itself is a mental disorder.

One that sustains us through impossible times.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqo0f-q_hRw]Frank Sinatra - High Hopes - YouTube[/ame]

Mentally ill Mahometan Sunni Man continues his Hitler fetish http://www.usmessageboard.com/4191448-post83.html

What more can be expected of a follower of a cult invented by a pedophile madman?

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUp7QLyjWLk]Wafa Sultan about the "Prophet" Muhammad! - YouTube[/ame]

dasjuden1bky.jpg

No wonder Palestinians teach their children that dying as a suicide bomber is life's highest aspiration allahu akbar PBUH OMG LOL

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUp7QLyjWLk]Wafa Sultan about the "Prophet" Muhammad! - YouTube[/ame]

Not commenting on the essence of your post...but, really, how tough is it to find a psychiatrist to say ANYTHING???

Ya' just lift enough rocks....

The disconnect is using the opinion of one lone physician to make a conclusion. It is certainly not the position of the APA that Islam is a "mental illness". No where in the DSM IV (soon to be V) will you find any diagnostic criteria that links religious belief with "mental illness". This woman is simply using her credentials to grind a political axe.

This isn't unique to psychiatry. Hell, there are still Physicians who deny that HIV causes AIDs.

She is slightly better than Micheal Savage in his statements that "liberalism is a mental disorder" in that she is actually a psychiatrist and not a botanist.

No wonder Palestinians teach their children that dying as a suicide bomber is life's highest aspiration allahu akbar PBUH OMG LOL

Wafa Sultan about the "Prophet" Muhammad! - YouTube

Not commenting on the essence of your post...but, really, how tough is it to find a psychiatrist to say ANYTHING???

The disconnect is using the opinion of one lone physician to make a conclusion. It is certainly not the position of the APA that Islam is a "mental illness". No where in the DSM IV (soon to be V) will you find any diagnostic criteria that links religious belief with "mental illness". This woman is simply using her credentials to grind a political axe.

This isn't unique to psychiatry. Hell, there are still Physicians who deny that HIV causes AIDs.

She is slightly better than Micheal Savage in his statements that "liberalism is a mental disorder" in that she is actually a psychiatrist and not a botanist.

Michael Savage is not one of Time magazine's most important figures in the world. Wafa Sultan is.

Islam is a mental disorder

[/url]

Well that almost completes my list! I've now seen posts or e-mails that psychiatrists have declard Islam, Christianity, Conservatism, Liberalism, Gays and Tea Partiers all suffer from mental disorders. All I need now is a shrink who will say Hindus, Buddhists, Jews and Independents suffer from mental disorders and I'm done!

Michael Savage is not one of Time magazine's most important figures in the world. Wafa Sultan is.

"Important"? How were Time defining 'important'?

And, FYI: You appear to be suffering from a mental disorder.... are you a Muslim?

That's exactly how I feel when I read the old testment.

Those folks in the bronze age were freaking nuts!

That's exactly how I feel when I read the old testment.

Those folks in the bronze age were freaking nuts!

US President John Adams
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

And Hitler was Time's Man of the Year in 1939.

So what? As for Savage, the man is, by training, a botanist (and he hasn't done any work in the field for about thirty years). His belief that he start tossing out diagnosis is hilarious. Of course, he's in it for the cash, so he knows his "diagnosis" is horseshit. He's just in it for the case.

This other woman, who is a professional, should know better. Pyschiatry, of all fields, should be leery of making wholesale diagnosis of people. They have been co-opted for that in the past.

And Hitler was Time's Man of the Year in 1939.

Time honored Hitler as someone whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world? Can you verify that?

Forum List

Back