Psaki Mocked After Announcing Biden’s Plan To Place 500,000 Tesla Charging Stations In ‘Disadvantaged Communities’

This woman is the worst, and the biggest liar we have ever seen as press secretary.

White House spokesperson Jen Psaki announced Monday that the Biden administration is drafting plans to place half a million electric vehicle charging stations in “rural and disadvantaged communities,” and also apparently hopes to run fleets of tens of thousands of “electric school buses” in inner cities. The announcement has been met with incredulity and a fair of mockery online.​

“People across the country, people who care deeply about addressing our climate crisis, know the components of what are in this package, which the President considers a down payment, not the end, a down payment,” Psaki said, adding, “So, five hundred thousand electric vehicle charging stations nationwide, that’s what this would help support, with a focus on our highways and on rural and disadvantaged communities.” Psaki also claimed the Biden administration wants to buy “thirty-five thousand electric schoolbuses.”

Critics were quick to point out that while electric vehicle charging stations already do exist in many “disadvantaged communities,” they have not been particularly well-received.

...​

Psaki did not specify whose vehicles would be charged at the charging stations located in disadvantaged communities. The average consumer cost for a new electric vehicle, or EV, remains high, well above the average yearly income of many poor jurisdictions.

Car And Driver magazine reported in 2020 that the average cost for an EV remained over $19,000 more than its gasoline counterpart, at $55,600.

Read the car and driver article which says you and the study are full of crap.Lol

What is the biden plan ?

Socialized government owned peoples charging station with GS 10 workers running them?

Or maybe give hunter biden a billion bucks to do the dirty deed and reap the profits?

"Disadvantage communities" where no one owns a forty thousand dollar electric vehicle and
people with Teslas, and the like, won't step foot where they will become the likely victim of robbery
and assault?

How long does a recharge take? Hours? I know I wouldn't drive to my nearest ghetto and wait for the
predators to come and rob me. What a fuckin' brainless Candy Land idea this is.

Looks like nobody mentioned it yet, so why does the federal government need 35,000 school buses of any kind, much less electric?
It used to be called being "N rich" and Joe and the democrats will be truly "N rich" if their plan to steal
trillions from the tax payers pan out. Why not put up Tesla charging stations in places where Teslas won't
even drive through?

This woman is the worst, and the biggest liar we have ever seen as press secretary.

White House spokesperson Jen Psaki announced Monday that the Biden administration is drafting plans to place half a million electric vehicle charging stations in “rural and disadvantaged communities,” and also apparently hopes to run fleets of tens of thousands of “electric school buses” in inner cities. The announcement has been met with incredulity and a fair of mockery online.​

“People across the country, people who care deeply about addressing our climate crisis, know the components of what are in this package, which the President considers a down payment, not the end, a down payment,” Psaki said, adding, “So, five hundred thousand electric vehicle charging stations nationwide, that’s what this would help support, with a focus on our highways and on rural and disadvantaged communities.” Psaki also claimed the Biden administration wants to buy “thirty-five thousand electric schoolbuses.”​

Critics were quick to point out that while electric vehicle charging stations already do exist in many “disadvantaged communities,” they have not been particularly well-received.​
...​

Psaki did not specify whose vehicles would be charged at the charging stations located in disadvantaged communities. The average consumer cost for a new electric vehicle, or EV, remains high, well above the average yearly income of many poor jurisdictions.

Car And Driver magazine reported in 2020 that the average cost for an EV remained over $19,000 more than its gasoline counterpart, at $55,600.

It takes a while to recharge an electric vehicle at a public recharging Station. People who own electric vehicles are obviously not disadvantaged.

So we have a member of the upper middle class sitting in a bad neighborhood for an hour recharging his/her vehicle perhaps at night.

If I was the person sitting in that electric vehicle I would want to have my trusty Colt .45 automatic cocked and locked in my shoulder holster under my western vest. Normally I just carry a .38 snub nosed revolver with me while I am out and about.

1638861403929.jpeg

Forum List

Back