Psaki Claims Gas Isn’t Rising In ‘All Parts Of The Country’

well it sure would be nice if they would tell us about it!!!

I wonder why the administration keeps this under wraps?
Yeah, it's so under wraps that it is on the internet.

"Under wraps" means your propagandists aren't telling you. I seriously don't understand why people keep going back to be lied to by their propagandists. I really don't.

Yeah, it's so under wraps that it is on the internet.
disingenuous. I remember Trump TELLING EVERYONE his energy policies during pressers.

He didn't need the internet to do it.

so when has the red headed whore or the potato mentioned this at a presser or speech to the people?

I won't continue a long dialogue with you on this. Just post up the link where they have and im good to go. If you can't, then the difference is clear.

Thanks.

Last fill up paid 3.00 a gallon, AND??? Its not the 1st time or the last time, I will pay 3 4 0r 5 dollars for a gallon of gas. When I first started to drive gas was 19 cents a gallon, So does that mean every president from 1957 forward has been responsible for gas price increases? This daily nit picking helps no one. We have real problems & issues. Turn off the garbage spewing 24 hour talking heads. start looking beyond talking points & by the hour propaganda.

Last fill up paid 3.00 a gallon, AND??? Its not the 1st time or the last time, I will pay 3 4 0r 5 dollars for a gallon of gas. When I first started to drive gas was 19 cents a gallon, So does that mean every president from 1957 forward has been responsible for gas price increases? This daily nit picking helps no one. We have real problems & issues. Turn off the garbage spewing 24 hour talking heads. start looking beyond talking points & by the hour propaganda.
sure gas goes up. it went up under Trump.

but the speed and amount it has gone up since Trump is unusual. That can't be denied.

I paid 1.07 under Trump at one point. I never EVER paid that little the previous 8 years. So I guess im even contradicting myself here. Gas actually WENT DOWN under Trump before it started to rise.

disingenuous. I remember Trump TELLING EVERYONE his energy policies during pressers.

so when has the red headed whore or the potato mentioned this at a presser or speech to the people?

I won't continue a long dialogue with you on this. Just post up the link where they have and im good to go. If you can't, then the difference is clear.

Thanks.
Oh, I see. You want Biden to get out there and thump his chest about it. That's what matters to you in a President. :lol:

No wonder you creduloids fall for every hoax that comes down the pike.

Oh, I see. You want Biden to get out there and thump his chest about it. That's what matters to you in a President. :lol:

No wonder you creduloids fall for every hoax that comes down the pike.
you're really fucking ignorant. I see that more and more with each post.

No chest thumping required. JUST INFORM US. Thats what leaders do, UNLESS they have something to hide.....which he does, from his minions. But you know that. Theres no way in HELL xiden wants his voters to know this. Thats why he's very hush hush about it.

Trump was PROUD of his energy policy. He didn't say one thing and do another. Thats what Biden has obviously done. He ran on one thing and is doing the opposite. PERFECT POLITICIAN for sure.

I am glad to see a few leftists here that are glad about it though. Its unusual for sure.

you're really fucking ignorant. I see that more and more with each post.

No chest thumping required. JUST INFORM US. Thats what leaders do, UNLESS they have something to hide.....which he does, from his minions. But you know that. Theres no way in HELL xiden wants his voters to know this. Thats why he's very hush hush about it.

I am glad to see a few leftists here that are glad about it though. Its unusual for sure.
Yes, I'm sure you sit on the telly and the radio every day listening and waiting for announcements of such minutiae as drilling permits. Okay. Sure. :lol:

Yes, I'm sure you sit on the telly and the radio every day listening and waiting for announcements of such minutiae as drilling permits. Okay. Sure. :lol:
deflection is a wonderful thing.
enjoyed the, well, I guess conversation.

bye for now.

Google it, I'm nót doing your homework.

I invest in almost almost entirely in the energy sector....say have you jackwads noticed coal is rebounding?

Guess why
Start with one DEM senator whos wealth is coal move forward down both sides of the political isle & check how they vote based on where there money comes from.

Just as economies seemed to be returning to something like normal, an energy crunch has hit Britain, the rest of Europe and much of the world.

Natural gas, the main focus of this squeeze, is crucial for generating electricity, running factories and heating homes. It is also seen by some as a transition fuel away from highly polluting coal.

Prices for natural gas have risen about sixfold, to record levels. The surge means the wholesale price of electricity has reached stratospheric levels, making headlines across Europe as consumers, battered by the pandemic, are now hit by big increases in their home energy bills. These high costs are also undermining the economics of companies that make fertilizer, steel, glass and other materials that require a lot of electricity.

Like I said. Global.
Lol, could it be that putin will have control of gas in Europe? We were energy independent gas was cheap the Biden shows up and screws everything up.

watching leftist loons claim a POTUS has little effect on gas, or any other factor of the economy is fucking hillarious.

its the kind of shit someone claims when their guy IS FUCKING THINGS UP. When things get better, they automatically change their tune and claim he's the reason and the savior.

:auiqs.jpg:

Thanks.

I don't recall anyone saying McEnany was a blonde haired whore or Huckabee was a brunette whore.
So you know - Stuff it :finger3:

Forum List

Back