Psaki Claims Gas Isn’t Rising In ‘All Parts Of The Country’

I'm sorry your propagandists have been keeping you mushrooms in the dark about the real world.

"This just in. A traffic light in Berlin, New Hampshire just fell over. We take you now to Bob Dotard to explain how this is Biden's fault."

He obviously hates America and wants it destroyed!
No, Biden clearly hates the whole world. He caused gas prices to spike GLOBALLY. In less than seven months!

I had no idea he was so powerful! And here I thought he was senile and couldn't tie his own shoes.

^^^^^^^ has trouble with FACTS.

I suppose you think shutting down the Keystone XL Pipeline Construction has something to do with the higher gas prices? Is that what you think?

I never said that but the fact is Biden's ill advised energy policy has stifled energy growth in the United States.

Under Trump it flourished. That's just a fact

Strawberry Shit Cake never fails to fail.

Strawberryshitcake.png

I'm sorry your propagandists have been keeping you mushrooms in the dark about the real world.

"This just in. A traffic light in Berlin, New Hampshire just fell over. We take you now to Bob Dotard to explain how this is Biden's fault."
But there were warnings before the 2020 election that the traffic light in Berlin, N.H. would fall over and it would affect the traffic all over town.

I never said that but the fact is Biden's ill advised energy policy has stifled energy growth in the United States.

Under Trump it flourished. That's just a fact
Which Policy?
Be specific now.
Which of "Biden's ill advised energy policy has stifled energy growth in the United States."

Which Policy?
Be specific now.
Which of "Biden's ill advised energy policy has stifled energy growth in the United States."

Google it, I'm nót doing your homework.

I invest in almost almost entirely in the energy sector....say have you jackwads noticed coal is rebounding?

Guess why

I swear I saw a dim shill on TV the other day say this.

"If you take out poultry, beef, and eggs inflation is right where it has always been"

WELL NO SHIT MORON. If you don't include the shit EVERY PERSON ON EARTH BUYS ON A DAILY BASIS we don't have much inflation at all.

:auiqs.jpg:

This is how the moronic left thinks. Its comical and sad at the same time.

No, Biden clearly hates the whole world. He caused gas prices to spike GLOBALLY. In less than seven months!

I had no idea he was so powerful! And here I thought he was senile and couldn't tie his own shoes.

All these years I thought it was Hillary behind all that, and really it was "Good Old Joe" hiding behind a milquetoast facade.

We've been played!

Forum List

Back