Psaki Claims Gas Isn’t Rising In ‘All Parts Of The Country’

Google it, I'm nót doing your homework.
Love this non-answer ^^^^^^^. Translation........I don't know, you go search and find my FAKE claim.

If you have a specific policy, just state it.
It's not that hard, unless your evidence doesn't actually exist.

No, Biden clearly hates the whole world. He caused gas prices to spike GLOBALLY. In less than seven months!

I had no idea he was so powerful! And here I thought he was senile and couldn't tie his own shoes.

FJB policies are resulting in many countries in Europe being more dependent on Russia for energy, and Putin telling them to F-off...good job libs, Let's go Brandon!!!

Love this non-answer ^^^^^^^. Translation........I don't know, you go search and find my FAKE claim.

If you have a specific policy, just state it.
It's not that hard, unless your evidence doesn't actually exist.

GFY, if you and Blinded Dunbfck are too stupid to realize US energy production soared under Trump and is floundering under your dementia ridden clown that's you two's problem

Goddamn I can't stand leftist twats

GFY, if you and Blinded Dunbfck are too stupid to realize US energy production soared under Trump and is floundering under your dementia ridden clown that's you two's problem

They all have dementia just like Joe. These gender bending bathroom confused morons believe their own lies.

It's like a dog who eats their own shit.

Psaki Claims Gas Isn’t Rising In ‘All Parts Of The Country’​

Ignore your lying eyes!​

Oh, you've been all over the country, have you?

Or are your eyes watching your lying propagandists instead?

When will you tards learn how to think for yourselves and learn some critical thinking? Jesus H. Christ.

Winco and Blinded are going to have a sad
Those two are God Hating, America Hating SOBs. They will get to see their Senile god Joeflation in Hell though. They can worship his dumb ass there while their chestnuts are roasting over an open fire, Nat King Cole style.

Freaking ground hog day of misery with Joe as the Ring Master Clown is what it will be.

Goddamn I can't stand RWI twats like you.
Too lame to even quote or link a policy.
You don't know the answer, so you blame others.
Typical RWI scum.

Just state a specific policy.

I know I don't. In fact I'll even cut her a break, as we all know she is a fount of honesty and integrity. Gas prices aren't rising in all parts of country, just the parts that use gas.

She says dumb stuff on occasion. But compared to the Huckleberry, Spicey and Kayleigh lie factories? She's a breath of fresh air!

Goddamn I can't stand RWI twats like you.
Too lame to even quote or link a policy.
You don't know the answer, so you blame others.
Typical RWI scum.

Just state a specific policy.

Don't hold your breath for a link. Biden makes "Drill Drill Drill" under Trump look downright anemic.

Triple A keeps track of gas prices around the country, so what does it say? Gas prices are rising in many countries, not just the U.S.

Forum List

Back