Psaki asked about image of Border Patrol agent with apparent whip: 'obviously horrific'

See they faked Covid into something via the appearance of its potential and same thing with this horseman and his riding apparatus.
It appears the apparatus could have been sinister therefore portray it as 100% is sinister. Same as Covid

It should take no more than two hours to clear them all out. Surround the camp with horses, ATVs, motorcycles all with riders armed with cattle prods and herding dogs. Start moving the crowd back across the river. All of them. Anyone tries to bolt, shoot them.

They were snapping their reins to keep some wetback *igga's from pulling them off their horses!

They should've trampled those sonofabitch's!!

The late, great talk show host Bob Grant wanted to mine the border decades ago.

But look at the crocodile tears from so many quarters over these violators of our sovereignty and calling the reins "whips". And the dumbass leftoids nod in agreement like the fools they are while the country is being flooded with turd worlders.

It should take no more than two hours to clear them all out. Surround the camp with horses, ATVs, motorcycles all with riders armed with cattle prods and herding dogs. Start moving the crowd back across the river. All of them. Anyone tries to bolt, shoot them.

That would stop a whole lot of this shit. But there is no will to actually do what is necessary.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday called images of a U.S. Border Patrol agent on horseback chasing Haitian migrants “horrific,” but declined to say what consequences there should be for his actions.

Psaki was asked repeatedly to comment on "photos of border agents on horseback using what appear to be whips on Haitian migrants" and whether it was appropriate behavior.

WTF is this 1821?

Folks should be outraged over this.

WTH is VP Harris?

WTH is the CBC? If they are silent on this we should never vote for them again.
I'm OUTRAGED...that you and the whiney lib media are so fucking stupid and dishonest that they don't know what a reign of a horse looks like...Geebus dont the libs know anything at all, or is that the libs just lie about fucking everything.

Only people who don't think the immigrants are subhuman. That leaves you out.
Immigrants--these are invaders committing crimes trying to invade to do more crimes and collect welfare...the US simply cant and should not be expected to carry around the worlds trash. This group of trash needs to go back to Haiti, and clean up their fucking country...but they won't because they are just trash.

I love the ideal....its my happy thought for the day.

Forum List

Back