What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Psaki asked about image of Border Patrol agent with apparent whip: 'obviously horrific'

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Obviously liberals dont have a clue when it comes to riding horses.
If you were to try and use the reins as a whip you'd be confusing the fuck out of the horse who is trained to react to the reins.
God Damn you people are fucken morons.
They prattle on about jobs, money, responsibility and horses when they have no familiarity with any.

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Another hoax down the drain
Liberals weep (and think that you should be forced to also)

OP
Superbadbrutha
Reaction score
"Outraged"? Are you fucking kidding me?
Where's YOUR outrage for what YOUR fucking president has caused?!!
Biden and your lousy ass stinking good for nothing anti-American party is why this fucking shit is happening in the first place!!!
God you've got your goddamn nerve!!!
Unlike you stinking ass Trump Humpers I can say when Biden is mucking up. What the hell has the weak ass, spineless ass, Republican Party done for this freakin country? Not a damn thing. If Biden, Harris, the CBC and the Democrat Party doesn't jump on this ricky tick then to hell with them as well.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pride of Texas.

th

Border Patrol are federal agents. This is the pride of the Biden family.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I love the disingenuous outrage from you cultists.
Keep it comin'

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Border Patrol are federal agents. This is the pride of the Biden family.

I met many of them years ago when I was down in Marfa and Alpine.. Spent time separately with their wives..

I doubt they are all so crude and rough as that Texas bunch, but those guys were cruds and wife beaters.

It was shocking to me because they were different from any men I had ever been around ever.. anywhere in the world.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I met many of them years ago when I was down in Marfa and Alpine.. Spent time separately with their wives..

I doubt they are all so crude and rough as that Texas bunch, but those guys were cruds and wife beaters.

It was shocking to me because they were different from any men I had ever been around ever.. anywhere in the world.

Now that I've educated you on who runs the Border Patrol, what are you going to do about your president allowing this to happen?

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's easy to tell which group here considers these people to be subhumans. It's good to remember that our laws are what keeps them from making our society this way. Not their enlightened attitudes. They are just as racist and cruel and immoral as anyone from 1840. Civilization is a thin veil.

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The Biden family? What did you think of Hunter? Sleazy bunch, no doubt.

OP
Superbadbrutha
Reaction score
This is part of the goodies, guarantees and giveaways to whites under white supremacy.

No punishment for committing crimes, especially against Black people.
Yea the racists will come out in full defense mode, because it reminds them of the Good Ole Days.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Damn when I rode horses I haven't seen the reins be 20' long.
When something is used as a whip, it is a whip. But Abbott knows he is not speaking to the public at large. he is pouring honey into the ears of his cruel, assholio base.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List