Psaki asked about image of Border Patrol agent with apparent whip: 'obviously horrific'

Obviously liberals dont have a clue when it comes to riding horses.
If you were to try and use the reins as a whip you'd be confusing the fuck out of the horse who is trained to react to the reins.
God Damn you people are fucken morons.
They prattle on about jobs, money, responsibility and horses when they have no familiarity with any.

"Outraged"? Are you fucking kidding me?
Where's YOUR outrage for what YOUR fucking president has caused?!!
Biden and your lousy ass stinking good for nothing anti-American party is why this fucking shit is happening in the first place!!!
God you've got your goddamn nerve!!!
Unlike you stinking ass Trump Humpers I can say when Biden is mucking up. What the hell has the weak ass, spineless ass, Republican Party done for this freakin country? Not a damn thing. If Biden, Harris, the CBC and the Democrat Party doesn't jump on this ricky tick then to hell with them as well.

Pride of Texas.

th

Border Patrol are federal agents. This is the pride of the Biden family.

Border Patrol are federal agents. This is the pride of the Biden family.

I met many of them years ago when I was down in Marfa and Alpine.. Spent time separately with their wives..

I doubt they are all so crude and rough as that Texas bunch, but those guys were cruds and wife beaters.

It was shocking to me because they were different from any men I had ever been around ever.. anywhere in the world.

I met many of them years ago when I was down in Marfa and Alpine.. Spent time separately with their wives..

I doubt they are all so crude and rough as that Texas bunch, but those guys were cruds and wife beaters.

It was shocking to me because they were different from any men I had ever been around ever.. anywhere in the world.

Now that I've educated you on who runs the Border Patrol, what are you going to do about your president allowing this to happen?

It's easy to tell which group here considers these people to be subhumans. It's good to remember that our laws are what keeps them from making our society this way. Not their enlightened attitudes. They are just as racist and cruel and immoral as anyone from 1840. Civilization is a thin veil.

The Biden family? What did you think of Hunter? Sleazy bunch, no doubt.

New Topics

Forum List

Back